Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Semi Final tickets 21:13 - Apr 15 with 2064 viewsWinchesterExile

What was the process for distributing the 4,000 tickets? Who got them? Anybody know anyone who got one?
The Semi Final tickets on 21:56 - Apr 15 with 2026 viewshedgeend61

https://talksport.com/football/fa-cup/858563/fa-cup-semi-final-fans-leicester-so
The Semi Final tickets on 07:09 - Apr 16 with 1919 viewsSalisburySaint

I know of only one London Saint who managed to get a ticket, he works for NHS in Brent
The Semi Final tickets on 10:44 - Apr 16 with 1820 viewsfranniesTache

A few of us registered our address with Brent council as the IBIS in Wembley, sadly we missed out on tickets to the semi final (which by the way are free) and got tickets to the EFL final instead.

Anyway if anyone knows any City or Spurs fans with tickets to the semi who want to swap...
The Semi Final tickets on 12:29 - Apr 16 with 1786 viewsSaintNick

The Semi Final tickets on 10:44 - Apr 16 by franniesTache

A few of us registered our address with Brent council as the IBIS in Wembley, sadly we missed out on tickets to the semi final (which by the way are free) and got tickets to the EFL final instead.

Anyway if anyone knows any City or Spurs fans with tickets to the semi who want to swap...

The issue with swapping would be that you need to provide a covid 19 test at the Ground on sunday timed at not before 3.30pm on Saturday, the name on the test will need to be the same as on the ticket

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Semi Final tickets on 12:37 - Apr 16 with 1767 viewsfranniesTache

The Semi Final tickets on 12:29 - Apr 16 by SaintNick

The issue with swapping would be that you need to provide a covid 19 test at the Ground on sunday timed at not before 3.30pm on Saturday, the name on the test will need to be the same as on the ticket

How log does it take to change your name by deed poll?
The Semi Final tickets on 12:46 - Apr 16 with 1747 viewsSaintNick

The Semi Final tickets on 12:37 - Apr 16 by franniesTache

How log does it take to change your name by deed poll?

too long I suspect

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Semi Final tickets on 14:22 - Apr 16 with 1703 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

How did the allocation work? I have no idea

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

The Semi Final tickets on 15:10 - Apr 16 with 1663 viewsfranniesTache

The Semi Final tickets on 14:22 - Apr 16 by Gennaro_Contaldo

How did the allocation work? I have no idea

Split between NHS workers, front line workers, small amount of corporate and small amount to the football "family" and the remaining went to locals who could prove a test.

I tried tapping up the EFL first cause they're a client but they had less than 200 so no chance, then registered as living in the IBIS.

In the end the tickets went to ballot, so i'm guessing we weren't the only ones that tried to game the system
Login to get fewer ads

The Semi Final tickets on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1626 viewsBison

Given thst 90% of the crowd will ne neutral it will be interesting to see what side the neutrals will support. Perhaps they could use a clapometer and see whos the loudest if both teams score.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024