Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester City v Saints match thread... 14:05 - Sep 18 with 4241 views1885_SFC

Salisu on bench. KWP starts.

Old School is Cool

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:11 - Sep 18 with 2268 viewssaint68

Looking at the line up it seems KWP is starting at left back again and our left back is left on the bench..should be perraud at left back KWP right and livremento as a central cover with Romeu on the bench..

A 4-2-3-1 formation to provide some decent cover in front of McCarthy and break at pace for counters with Armstrong at the tip of the attack with Redmond, Adams and Elyounousii flanking
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 14:20]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:17 - Sep 18 with 2244 views1885_SFC

Team to play Man City: McCarthy, Livramento, Stephens, Bednarek, Walker-Peters, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Elyounoussi, Redmond, Adams, Armstrong

Subs: Forster, Lyanco, Perraud, Broja, Djenpo, Salisu, Tella, Diallo, Valery

Old School is Cool

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:26 - Sep 18 with 2205 viewsBazza

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:17 - Sep 18 by 1885_SFC

Team to play Man City: McCarthy, Livramento, Stephens, Bednarek, Walker-Peters, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Elyounoussi, Redmond, Adams, Armstrong

Subs: Forster, Lyanco, Perraud, Broja, Djenpo, Salisu, Tella, Diallo, Valery

Redmond at last going to show his finishing skill........
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:28 - Sep 18 with 2190 viewssaint22

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:11 - Sep 18 by saint68

Looking at the line up it seems KWP is starting at left back again and our left back is left on the bench..should be perraud at left back KWP right and livremento as a central cover with Romeu on the bench..

A 4-2-3-1 formation to provide some decent cover in front of McCarthy and break at pace for counters with Armstrong at the tip of the attack with Redmond, Adams and Elyounousii flanking
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 14:20]

What goes thru Ralph’s head?
Our best 3 performers from last week Salisu Perrault and Diallo dropped
Plays Kwp out of position again when he would be best at RB with Tino ahead of him
We need pace at the back so our two quickest defenders get dropped
Broja should be starting, Adam’s playing where Tella should be, Redmond gets another chance to flatter to deceive
It’s so frustrating
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:29 - Sep 18 with 2187 views1885_SFC

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:26 - Sep 18 by Bazza

Redmond at last going to show his finishing skill........

#Pepspet

Old School is Cool

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:33 - Sep 18 with 2184 views1885_SFC

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:28 - Sep 18 by saint22

Plays Kwp out of position again when he would be best at RB with Tino ahead of him
Broja should be starting, Adam’s playing where Tella should be, Redmond gets another chance to flatter to deceive
It’s so frustrating

Ralph is resting his big guns for the Sheffield United cup game midweek. Judging by our line-up today - I'd settle for no more than 4-0.

Old School is Cool

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 2148 viewsSaintNick

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:33 - Sep 18 by 1885_SFC

Ralph is resting his big guns for the Sheffield United cup game midweek. Judging by our line-up today - I'd settle for no more than 4-0.

Yeah he seems to be giving a little priority to Tuesday night and holding something back in reserve

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:48 - Sep 18 with 2137 viewssaint68

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:33 - Sep 18 by 1885_SFC

4-0 seems to be the prediction by many a cheeky little 0-1 Broja last minute winner would be enough for me...we live in hope

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:49 - Sep 18 with 2132 viewsA1079

I don't understand this line up. Some of those that did not impress last week have been automatically picked and those that did do well have been dropped! if we get a result then clearly I will be proved very wrong in questioning RH's logic - and I will be delighted if I am proved wrong, but I do find his selections bewildering at times.
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:52 - Sep 18 with 2121 viewssaint68

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:28 - Sep 18 by saint22

It’s so frustrating

Forster
KWP Salisu Bednarek Perraud
Livremento Lyanco
Tella JWP Adams
Armstrong

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 2081 viewsBicester_North

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 14:49 - Sep 18 by A1079

I don't understand this line up. Some of those that did not impress last week have been automatically picked and those that did do well have been dropped! if we get a result then clearly I will be proved very wrong in questioning RH's logic - and I will be delighted if I am proved wrong, but I do find his selections bewildering at times.

Agreed, a bizarre line up this.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:07 - Sep 18 with 2068 viewsBison

Good feed 1885 ????

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:13 - Sep 18 with 2050 views1885_SFC

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:07 - Sep 18 by Bison

Good feed 1885 ????

https://supertipz.com/manchester-city-x-southampton/

Old School is Cool

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:13 - Sep 18 with 2045 viewssaint22

Good feed 1885 ????

Hesgoal.com

Playing well but McCarthy’s kicking is woeful
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 1955 viewsTripleNiemi

Good feed 1885 ????

Was using Hesgoal and was fine for first 25 minutes and we were doing well from what i saw. Stream fcuked now......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:41 - Sep 18 with 1947 viewsBicester_North

Super Jack out for a while

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 1896 viewssaint68

Good half, defensively a lot better than previous games..just a bit panicky in front of goal again..City looking a bit stroppy as the half went on..

Got to be happy with the effort though.

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:00 - Sep 18 with 1865 views1885_SFC

Okay so far. We do look very puny & weak in front of goal though.

I think we'll see a much better City second half. With subs like De Bruyne, Foden & Mahrez on the bench, it's going to need a mahoosive effort to get anything from this game.

Come on Saints. Just do us proud.

Old School is Cool

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:07 - Sep 18 with 1828 viewsDorsetIan

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:00 - Sep 18 by 1885_SFC

Okay so far. We do look very puny & weak in front of goal though.

I think we'll see a much better City second half. With subs like De Bruyne, Foden & Mahrez on the bench, it's going to need a mahoosive effort to get anything from this game.

Come on Saints. Just do us proud.

Broja transformed our attack last week. Goal from him today. (If he gets on).

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:07 - Sep 18 with 1827 viewsHeisenberg

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 15:38 - Sep 18 by TripleNiemi

Was using Hesgoal and was fine for first 25 minutes and we were doing well from what i saw. Stream fcuked now......

And mine. Although nice to see so many Russian women living within 5 miles of where I am. Reduced to watching by text.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 1807 viewssaint22

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:07 - Sep 18 by DorsetIan

Broja transformed our attack last week. Goal from him today. (If he gets on).

get him on now
Adams is so rushed when he gets a chance
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:13 - Sep 18 with 1805 viewsUlsterBaz

We’ve done well with 55 mins on the clock. If we had players who could actually shoot we could be ahead here. (The Hes Goals stream is working fine for me.)
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:19 - Sep 18 with 1794 viewsBerber

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:07 - Sep 18 by Heisenberg

And mine. Although nice to see so many Russian women living within 5 miles of where I am. Reduced to watching by text.

The women or the footy?
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1778 viewsUlsterBaz

How is that not a pen?
Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1771 viewssaint22

Manchester City v Saints match thread... on 16:22 - Sep 18 by UlsterBaz

How is that not a pen?

its Jon Moss that's why
WAC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024