Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants 20:19 - Dec 16 with 1280 viewssaint68

Well you should do...over 45000 people died In England and Wales from an horrendous flu season...the media were relentless trying to express how deadly going outside was and to stay at home..well actually none of you even give it a second thought!!!

Last year without any vaccinations people died at a rate that has been the 5th lowest in the past 21yrs..and you're all shittìng your knickers and getting jabbed to death...

Meanwhile the obsession with containing a virus will result in millions dying through no direct availability to preventative care, vastly outnumbering the deaths WITH covid..and the unknown but extremely likely follow on affects from an experimental new toxin running through your veins, just keep them eyes firmly squeezed and place your faith In hope.

So if you want to spend the rest of your lives getting lockdowns and civil liberty removed carry on...

[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 20:22]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 22:19 - Dec 16 with 1186 viewsBison

I get it you don't want to take the vaccine but whats with the obsession in trying to get everyone else to not take it ?

You are like an evangelical preacher trying to save our souls by demanding we believe the same thing you do. I really dont get why you are posting so much about it, unless you are trying to convince yourself as most on here and the country / world are quite happy to take it. Just sit back and smugly tell us so in 5 years when we all start sprouting extra ears .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 09:37 - Dec 17 with 1071 viewsBerber

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 22:19 - Dec 16 by Bison

I get it you don't want to take the vaccine but whats with the obsession in trying to get everyone else to not take it ?

You are like an evangelical preacher trying to save our souls by demanding we believe the same thing you do. I really dont get why you are posting so much about it, unless you are trying to convince yourself as most on here and the country / world are quite happy to take it. Just sit back and smugly tell us so in 5 years when we all start sprouting extra ears .

A lot of the unvaccinated may not be here in 5 years to be smug.
Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 09:40 - Dec 17 with 1070 viewsSadoldgit

Just what the world needs. Yet another pointless thread trying to convince people that there is some huge conspiracy afoot. I think you need to see someone about this strange obsession of yours. You have done this subject to death. Time to give it a rest. You are the only person (well you and Jelly) who are soiling your pants. The rest of us are old enough and ugly enough to weigh up the pros and cons of the situation and make our own minds up.
Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:18 - Dec 17 with 1038 viewssaint68

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 09:40 - Dec 17 by Sadoldgit

Just what the world needs. Yet another pointless thread trying to convince people that there is some huge conspiracy afoot. I think you need to see someone about this strange obsession of yours. You have done this subject to death. Time to give it a rest. You are the only person (well you and Jelly) who are soiling your pants. The rest of us are old enough and ugly enough to weigh up the pros and cons of the situation and make our own minds up.

Says the man who started a thread about vaccine booster concerns a few weeks ago.

Keep up Sogs.

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:31 - Dec 17 with 1017 viewsdarthvader

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 22:19 - Dec 16 by Bison

As im slowly going deaf the idea of an extra ear excites me

keep the faith coyr

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:32 - Dec 17 with 1016 viewssaint68

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:31 - Dec 17 by darthvader

🤣😂😁

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:37 - Dec 17 with 1010 viewssaint68

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 09:37 - Dec 17 by Berber

A lot of the unvaccinated may not be here in 5 years to be smug.

There is actually sadly a lot higher probability that
friends and family will be missing, from being denied primary care during this covid obsession than those with natural immunity carrying on as per normal..fuk all to be smug about then I'd imagine
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 11:32]

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 11:26 - Dec 17 with 985 viewsDorsetIan

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:37 - Dec 17 by saint68

There is actually sadly a lot higher probability that
friends and family will be missing, from being denied primary care during this covid obsession than those with natural immunity carrying on as per normal..fuk all to be smug about then I'd imagine
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 11:32]

There you go again, banging on about indirect deaths from Covid, while happy to see large numbers of the unvaccinated die directly from Covid.

So transparent.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 11:34 - Dec 17 with 976 viewssaint68

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 11:26 - Dec 17 by DorsetIan

There you go again, banging on about indirect deaths from Covid, while happy to see large numbers of the unvaccinated die directly from Covid.

So transparent.

And there she is, Dorset Karen rattling her broomstick and talking shìt.

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 12:12 - Dec 17 with 951 viewsdwayne_dibley

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 10:31 - Dec 17 by darthvader

one has to consider the issue of balance with an extra ear

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 12:42 - Dec 17 with 931 viewsTimSaint

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 12:12 - Dec 17 by dwayne_dibley

one has to consider the issue of balance with an extra ear

Didn't Spock from Star Trek have 3 ears ?

A left ear, a right and a final front ear !! :-)

TimSaint

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 13:14 - Dec 17 with 909 viewsDorsetIan

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 11:34 - Dec 17 by saint68

And there she is, Dorset Karen rattling her broomstick and talking shìt.

True though isn't it.

The only deaths you ever claim interest in are the indefinite future ones.

Never a post on how many unvaccinated are dying currently.

Funny that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 14:22 - Dec 18 with 752 viewsGasGiant

Remember 2014/15 winter when everyone shat their pants on 13:14 - Dec 17 by DorsetIan

True though isn't it.

The only deaths you ever claim interest in are the indefinite future ones.

Never a post on how many unvaccinated are dying currently.

Funny that.

Saint, if you stuck to the one point of the appropriate response to the pandemic you could develop a persuasive argument, but because you mix in a whole lot of other flat earth factors such as whether a vaccine is some kind of Global conspiracy to to "control the people" or even just causing more deaths than it saves, you lose the argument entirely and deservedly. I am of the view that the NHS is there to serve the people, not the other way round as Chris Whitty would like to think, and if decisions are made by medical scientists purely on the impact to the NHS then there is every likelihood that the response will be wildly disproportionate to the death rate (as it is) and the economy is going to take a back seat. It is right to question the Government's priorities and its handling of the crisis, but the vaccination programme itself has been a fantastic triumph of research under pressure, virology, biology, mass production and organisational brilliance to be rolled out so quickly and effectively and should not be smeared and discredited. Stick to one argument and win it, or risk being rightly dismissed as a crank conspiracy theorist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024