Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... 16:11 - Mar 24 with 1435 viewssaint901

Pukki.

He seems the sort of player RH likes, fast, always looking to get into advanced positions, good reader of the game, not afraid of hard work to close down defenders.

Not sure any of the others would be of interest though.
0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:17 - Mar 24 with 1431 views1teeminants

That would be a sick signing .

Poll: What sort of team will saints have by the end of the transfer window ?

0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:31 - Mar 24 with 1419 viewsdwayne_dibley

another shortass striker, we need another Lambert or Pelle

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 17:12 - Mar 24 with 1372 viewssaint22

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:31 - Mar 24 by dwayne_dibley

another shortass striker, we need another Lambert or Pelle


Agree
Broja is who we need or someone akin to him

That Normann fella at Norwich looks handy
0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 17:57 - Mar 24 with 1350 viewsRon11

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:31 - Mar 24 by dwayne_dibley

another shortass striker, we need another Lambert or Pelle


I thought Hasslehunter's faves are Shaun Long and AA
0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 19:19 - Mar 24 with 1280 viewsCity_boy

Way past his best and approaching 32. Not for me.
0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 19:37 - Mar 24 with 1261 viewsBerber

Not a single player that they own of any interest to me.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 23:46 - Mar 24 with 1175 viewsPatfromPoole

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:17 - Mar 24 by 1teeminants

That would be a sick signing .


Mmm, he would probably keep going down with a virus….

Poll: If we were today re-instated to the play-off final, would you go on Saturday?

0
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 10:01 - Mar 25 with 1099 viewsSonicBoom

Terrible idea. He is ok when someone slides a ball between defenders and he's one on one. Other than that he's useless.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026