Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want 12:10 - May 29 with 937 viewsSaintNick

From a Saints perspective I would say Huddersfield would struggle more than Forest if they got promoted so i would say it would be better for them to come up.

But Forest havent played in the Premier League this century and are a club a similar size to us in many respects, so their fans deserve some success

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 14:06 - May 29 with 870 viewsSalisburySaint

Found the Forest fans very supportive of saints fans plight when we played our last game of the season when we got relegated from championship, so for that reason hope they come up.

However really enjoyed my trips up to Huddersfield so not the end of the world if they come uo
Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 14:38 - May 29 with 842 views1teeminants

Forest for me, they’ve been away too long and I would like to go back. Fond memories of the 3-3 game in the cup when we had the whole Trent end .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 15:02 - May 29 with 816 viewsPatfromPoole

From the perspective of being worried about next season, I would have to say Huddersfield would be best for Saints.

And I had a great weekend up in Huddersfield last time we played up there.

But I can see the appeal of a weekender up in Nottingham as well….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 15:08 - May 29 with 814 viewskingslandstand1

Negative Nick, implying we may struggle next season?

Oh hang on a minute ............. that was why I wanted Burnley to stay up!
Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 19:16 - May 29 with 710 viewsinthebox

Levi Colvill Saints target scores o.g so he'll probably end up here next season
Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 19:56 - May 29 with 676 viewsSaintsforeverj

Pleased that Forest are up. We will take a big following there, relatively easy to get to, their fans will be loud and proud I'm sure.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Nottingham Forest Or Huddersfield Who Do You Want on 23:05 - May 29 with 605 viewskernow

After the event, so it's Forest.
About time for them.
Remember all the glory days of an unfashionable provincial football club winning the highest European honours.....twice.
The sam
e coach got them relegated 23 years ago.
Spells in the third tier and lots of nearly but not quite good enough performances and results.
They're up. Good for them
Pleased for my Forest supporting mate also.
Crank it up Saints. You'll need to.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 23:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024