Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao Cup Draw 10:45 - Aug 10 with 805 viewsSaintNick

It will take place this evening after the televised game, it is regionalised so we could get Pompey

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Carabao Cup Draw on 11:46 - Aug 10 with 756 views1885_SFC

Fingers crossed it'll be them at Fratton Park.

Not sure I could stomach the bell-ringing pikey bent over & fingering his crusty old ringpiece between his legs towards the away fans though. I couldn't eat for two days after watching that video v Coventry fans.

Old School is Cool

Carabao Cup Draw on 11:57 - Aug 10 with 739 viewssaints__fan__73

Anyone but them. This a very different Saints team to the one with Ings which thrashed them. With our current players we could quite easily lose.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Carabao Cup Draw on 12:13 - Aug 10 with 730 viewsTimSaint

Would much prefer an away draw to a team that I haven't been to before, so I can go to a new stadium.

After last night's results, it's looking a little on the improbable side with only 4 new teams available for me (none from tonight's games), but I suppose I can also include Oxford, as I have only done their old Manor Ground (last time being Dryden's spectacular equaliser in the cup !!).

Failing that, we could be back at Newport County again like last season !! :-)

TimSaint

Carabao Cup Draw on 12:20 - Aug 10 with 717 viewsBicester_North

Carabao Cup Draw on 11:57 - Aug 10 by saints__fan__73

Anyone but them. This a very different Saints team to the one with Ings which thrashed them. With our current players we could quite easily lose.

That’s what everyone was saying last time as we were going through a shit spell. The likes of Redmond actually look class against them

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Carabao Cup Draw on 12:31 - Aug 10 with 694 viewsPatfromPoole

Carabao Cup Draw on 12:20 - Aug 10 by Bicester_North

That’s what everyone was saying last time as we were going through a shit spell. The likes of Redmond actually look class against them

Redmond’s level is the Championship, so he was indeed playing oppo at a weaker level that night.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Carabao Cup Draw on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 651 viewsfranniesTache

As usual the first choice for me is the Skates away, followed by the Skates at home, followed by a ground i've not been to.
Carabao Cup Draw on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 641 viewsdwayne_dibley

any chance of a bye?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Carabao Cup Draw on 13:32 - Aug 10 with 618 views1885_SFC

Carabao Cup Draw on 13:09 - Aug 10 by franniesTache

As usual the first choice for me is the Skates away, followed by the Skates at home, followed by a ground i've not been to.

Yep, gotta be Fratton away... a proper 'geezer's club'.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Carabao Cup Draw on 14:27 - Aug 10 with 571 viewsPatfromPoole

Carabao Cup Draw on 13:09 - Aug 10 by franniesTache

On the Football Special train to guarantee missing the first 15 minutes of the game? 😉

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Carabao Cup Draw on 14:46 - Aug 10 with 556 viewsfranniesTache

Carabao Cup Draw on 14:27 - Aug 10 by PatfromPoole

On the Football Special train to guarantee missing the first 15 minutes of the game? 😉

We saw most of the game and didn't even have to show our tickets, the only bit we missed was the sh*t bit at the start when they almost scored
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024