Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. 09:36 - Jan 27 with 1703 viewsGRIM

How come Bournemouth are signing players that we have made offers for.
Bournemouth managed to get Nicholas Jackson for 20m subject to him proving his fitness (he has a hamstring problem).
Now they've agreed a 9m deal for Bristol City striker Semenyo.
Rumour has it that we made reasonable offers for both of these players.
They must be offering something over & above what Saints are.
But, I think Bournemouth have done us a favour because having watched videos & looked at both of their profile's I don't think they would have improved our squad or been capable of getting the goals we need to escape relegation.
What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 09:54 - Jan 27 with 1652 viewsPatfromPoole

It’s a lovely part of the world, you know…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 09:55 - Jan 27 with 1651 viewssledger

paying over the odds for untried players
What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 10:38 - Jan 27 with 1589 views1885_SFC

What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 09:55 - Jan 27 by sledger

paying over the odds for untried players

We do that better than anyone...

Old School is Cool

What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 13:02 - Jan 27 with 1486 viewsA1079

It's a lovely part of the country with a good beach and Sandbanks and wider Dorset beyond but other than that may be offering:-

- a beach chalet
- season long deck chair with choice of location
What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 13:26 - Jan 27 with 1448 viewsUTS1885

I was surprised we seem to be linked to this Jackson fella because hes hardly the prolific goalscorer we need. All this media frenzy going on whilst he has two injuries that would struggle to pass a medical.
What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 17:04 - Jan 27 with 1281 viewskingslandstand1

It could well be signs of desperation if player reviews being mentioned are true
What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 19:29 - Jan 27 with 1190 viewsdirk_doone

What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 13:26 - Jan 27 by UTS1885

I was surprised we seem to be linked to this Jackson fella because hes hardly the prolific goalscorer we need. All this media frenzy going on whilst he has two injuries that would struggle to pass a medical.

He struggled manfully on his one good leg, but fell down when they asked him to kick a ball into the net with it.

Nice try though. One day he'll be able to tell his grandchildren, as they push him around in his wheelchair, that he nearly played for Bournemouth.

[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 19:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 00:43 - Jan 28 with 1056 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

What are Bournemouth offering that we aren't. on 19:29 - Jan 27 by dirk_doone

He struggled manfully on his one good leg, but fell down when they asked him to kick a ball into the net with it.

Nice try though. One day he'll be able to tell his grandchildren, as they push him around in his wheelchair, that he nearly played for Bournemouth.

[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 19:35]

Brown envelopes ......

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024