Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Wilcox and alignment 06:23 - Jul 18 with 1002 viewsPatfromPoole

He seems to be very aligned with the word “aligned”.

Which is fine. Until your goalkeeper isn’t very aligned with where his goalposts are…..

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23661673.every-word-southampton-director-footb
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 6:36]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 10:29 - Jul 18 with 873 viewsRon11

There's a lot of verbal diarrhoea out there at the moment from the likes of him, Martin and one or two others.
Heard it all before.
The bullshit will stop at Sheffield Wednesday on the 4th of August.
Jason Wilcox and alignment on 10:47 - Jul 18 with 867 viewsSonicBoom

I made the comment on twitter yesterday that Wilcox is talking about how they do things at city and how the club is built on alignment etc.
He seems to suggest that City built their success on a successful youth programme, whereas in reality City spent a billion pounds over a few seasons and then built from the top down.
Jason Wilcox and alignment (n/t) on 11:13 - Jul 18 with 848 viewsRon11

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 10:47 - Jul 18 by SonicBoom

I made the comment on twitter yesterday that Wilcox is talking about how they do things at city and how the club is built on alignment etc.
He seems to suggest that City built their success on a successful youth programme, whereas in reality City spent a billion pounds over a few seasons and then built from the top down.

Jason Wilcox and alignment (n/t) on 11:14 - Jul 18 with 846 viewsRon11

Jason Wilcox and alignment (n/t) on 11:13 - Jul 18 by Ron11

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 11:27 - Jul 18 with 830 viewsPatfromPoole

I picked up on him saying we need a strategy to ensure we do well in the Prem as and when we get back there.

I would prefer to just focus on getting back there; that alone is going to be a massive challenge in such a competitive league.

I can also see a time where he ends up being manager himself, possibly fairly soon.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 13:22 - Jul 18 with 752 viewsA1079

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 10:29 - Jul 18 by Ron11

There's a lot of verbal diarrhoea out there at the moment from the likes of him, Martin and one or two others.
Heard it all before.
The bullshit will stop at Sheffield Wednesday on the 4th of August.

I have noticed Ron11 that as we have got worse each season on the pitch the bullsh*t/verbal diarrhoea from the management team or those running the club has got worse with it.
Jason Wilcox and alignment on 13:27 - Jul 18 with 745 viewskingslandstand1

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 11:27 - Jul 18 by PatfromPoole

I picked up on him saying we need a strategy to ensure we do well in the Prem as and when we get back there.

I would prefer to just focus on getting back there; that alone is going to be a massive challenge in such a competitive league.

I can also see a time where he ends up being manager himself, possibly fairly soon.

"I can also see a time where he ends up being manager himself, possibly fairly soon."

Maybe that's his way of getting a management role. Sack the manager after a poor run then put himself in for it! Hasn't had much of a managerial career though has he. Man City U18's at a time when the club are in their heyday, although he did do pretty well there with the kids
Jason Wilcox and alignment on 13:54 - Jul 18 with 717 viewsRon11

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 13:22 - Jul 18 by A1079

I have noticed Ron11 that as we have got worse each season on the pitch the bullsh*t/verbal diarrhoea from the management team or those running the club has got worse with it.

Yes, not a lot of that from Maresca at Leicester and they're looking to bring in another excellent keeper (Hermansen) which would be number 5.
Also Farke at Leeds is talking a lot of sense about his players.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Wilcox and alignment on 15:53 - Jul 18 with 656 viewsMonksway

I thought we were aligned with Ralph' playbook... Yawn! I can only think he is referring to the total short term aberration of appointing Nathan Jones. As you say loads of bullshit. In general I've heard good things about RM from Swansea fans but the endless nonsense is very wearing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024