Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back from holiday blues 09:08 - Sep 22 with 1172 viewssaint901

Morning all. I've been away for a few days and missed the last three games (aggregate score 10-1 and no points) , so have caught up a little thanks to the magic of those internets.

Opposing managers must be seeing us as easy points.

Trying to play out of the back with defenders who can't pass a ball 15 yards and absolutely no strikers worth a cent.

I'm sure RM knows a lot more about the game than me, but come on.

Surely, if we cannot pass the ball into the net, then change what we do at the back and make it harder to score against us?

Sadly however I think our presnt mid table position is close to where we will be at the end of the season.
Back from holiday blues on 09:16 - Sep 22 with 1131 viewssaintwizzler

Sports Republic have done a good job.
The only mistake they have made was sacking the disinterested, now retired (well, officially next June) Austrian manager.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Back from holiday blues on 09:23 - Sep 22 with 1127 viewsSaintNick

Back from holiday blues on 09:16 - Sep 22 by saintwizzler

Sports Republic have done a good job.
The only mistake they have made was sacking the disinterested, now retired (well, officially next June) Austrian manager.

But most on here do seem to suggest that the disinterested, now retired (well, officially next June) Austrian manager was doing a better job than his 3 successors.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Back from holiday blues on 10:00 - Sep 22 with 1083 viewsRon11

Back from holiday blues on 09:23 - Sep 22 by SaintNick

But most on here do seem to suggest that the disinterested, now retired (well, officially next June) Austrian manager was doing a better job than his 3 successors.

Which is down to the people who own/run this club.
Meanwhile, the non glamorous but knows about football Tony Mowbray takes Sunderland to their third straight win including putting five past Saints.
I dare say if the positions were reversed and with Martin manger of Sunderland, and Mowbray was here, it would be us with three straight wins.
The tragic part of all this is the fact that there is a very good squad of players here but SR seem incapable of bringing in a manager who knows how to use them effectively.
In the year or so before he left, Hassenhutl wasn't doing a good job either (two 9-0 defeats) and I would suggest he lost his way when Danny Rohl left the the club.
Back from holiday blues on 10:04 - Sep 22 with 1069 viewssledger

all four of them were/are setting a pretty low bar,why couldnt we just bring in a safe pair of hands instead of trying to be clever
Back from holiday blues on 10:40 - Sep 22 with 1038 viewssaintwizzler

Left with us in the the relegation zone and the other two finished the job off.
Strange how he’s never gone back into management?
The master plan worked a treat.
Well played Ralph, well played.

Thanks for keeping us up all those years.
Now put your feet up and relax.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Back from holiday blues on 10:54 - Sep 22 with 1038 viewsgrumpy

Back from holiday blues on 10:00 - Sep 22 by Ron11

Which is down to the people who own/run this club.
Meanwhile, the non glamorous but knows about football Tony Mowbray takes Sunderland to their third straight win including putting five past Saints.
I dare say if the positions were reversed and with Martin manger of Sunderland, and Mowbray was here, it would be us with three straight wins.
The tragic part of all this is the fact that there is a very good squad of players here but SR seem incapable of bringing in a manager who knows how to use them effectively.
In the year or so before he left, Hassenhutl wasn't doing a good job either (two 9-0 defeats) and I would suggest he lost his way when Danny Rohl left the the club.

Danny Rohl is now assistant coach of the German National Team.
Back from holiday blues on 11:44 - Sep 22 with 991 viewsRon11

Back from holiday blues on 10:54 - Sep 22 by grumpy

And masterminded some great results for Bayern, notably the one against Paris St. Germain
Back from holiday blues on 11:59 - Sep 22 with 980 viewsarfurdent

so basically screwed, League 1 next season looking up at the Championship's hairy anus

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Back from holiday blues on 13:28 - Sep 22 with 925 viewssledger

Back from holiday blues on 10:40 - Sep 22 by saintwizzler

Left with us in the the relegation zone and the other two finished the job off.
Strange how he’s never gone back into management?
The master plan worked a treat.
Well played Ralph, well played.

Thanks for keeping us up all those years.
Now put your feet up and relax.

the only reason he is not back in work is he has another year on his inflated saints salary,nobody else is stupid enough to pay what we paid him so he sits the contract out as did mark hughes after we got rid of him.
Back from holiday blues on 15:29 - Sep 22 with 842 viewshedgeend61

Back from holiday blues on 11:59 - Sep 22 by arfurdent

so basically screwed, League 1 next season looking up at the Championship's hairy anus

Never mind that, tell us about you're story of PL matches being fixed and many examples of brown envelopes for players and managers, just one will be fine. Thanks

I drink with a few jurnos from the Times, Sunday Sport and the Beano and i've promised them a front page scoop, they're really interested. I'll give you a cut, could be an earner
Back from holiday blues on 18:24 - Sep 22 with 747 viewssaint22

Back from holiday blues on 10:54 - Sep 22 by grumpy

makes you wonder if Danny wanted Ralphs job and got the boot.....?
Back from holiday blues on 18:34 - Sep 22 with 743 viewsRon11

Back from holiday blues on 18:24 - Sep 22 by saint22

makes you wonder if Danny wanted Ralphs job and got the boot.....?

It makes me wonder if Hassenhutl took a dislike to Rohl's (successful) high press way of playing and overruled him in favour of sideways/ back and the downward spiral of positive results with a few serious beatings thrown in.
Rohl was off after the high press was curtailed and put it to very good use back in Germany.
A shame he didn't get the job.
Back from holiday blues on 18:35 - Sep 22 with 741 viewsAndylad63

Well at least we should maintain or full division exclusion zone from or Blue East Hants neighbours. They'll get promoted as we get a second successive relegation!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024