Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale hooligans 18:50 - Jun 5 with 47029 viewsDomDale

Has anybody seen the advert for Channel 5's Hooligan & Proud programme?

Looks to be a feature on the Dale, with Newport away featured. If you wondered why we were being filmed outside the pub that day here's your answer. Can't say I'm best pleased because there didn't look to be the slightest hint of any violence on the day - all good natured - no doubt C5 have twisted that for their own gain. If someone at work spots me on there and I get asked about it I won't be happy.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Rochdale hooligans on 21:47 - Jun 6 with 9527 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 21:42 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

Wasn't being funny before pal just pisses me off when see 37 year old thinking he's well hard and well bad when there is 19 year kids ( the real hard men) dying/ having life changes injuries fighting for our country

No problem. Completely agree with you.
Rochdale hooligans on 21:55 - Jun 6 with 9504 viewsDaleaholic

Rochdale hooligans on 21:47 - Jun 6 by stomper

No problem. Completely agree with you.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Rochdale hooligans on 22:09 - Jun 6 with 9471 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 21:55 - Jun 6 by Daleaholic

Grow up son, you're copying others of others with your silly pictures is a little sad. Better still, get a girlfriend or something.
Rochdale hooligans on 23:44 - Jun 6 with 9385 viewssweetcorn

Rochdale hooligans on 22:09 - Jun 6 by stomper

Grow up son, you're copying others of others with your silly pictures is a little sad. Better still, get a girlfriend or something.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Rochdale hooligans on 00:30 - Jun 7 with 9343 viewsolympicdale

Reading through this thread has been a rollercoaster, it really has. Is it really any surprise that football hooligans consider it to be glamourous though, when we have films like the firm, football factory, and the new one, hooligan factory, glamourising it.

Football hooligans are just cowards, take them out of their group and theyre no where near the same character, I will be watching this, as I am sure the club will be doing so.

Life is a game of fate.

Rochdale hooligans on 07:39 - Jun 7 with 9268 viewsTrue_blue

I can't wait for this programme! How can it make our club look bad ? The town is already one of the biggest dumps in the country!
Stop all your moaning and get over it you keyboard warriors, you never say anything to these lads on a match day but rush home to slag them off on here.. Now that defines a coward.
Rochdale hooligans on 08:06 - Jun 7 with 9251 viewsdingdangblue

The hooligan is booked to appear on 'This Morning' next week to promote the programme. Great.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rochdale hooligans on 08:42 - Jun 7 with 9215 viewsfitzochris

Rochdale hooligans on 08:06 - Jun 7 by dingdangblue

The hooligan is booked to appear on 'This Morning' next week to promote the programme. Great.

Hopefully the clown will be too busy staring at Holly's Willoughboobies to do any efficient promoting.

It is sad that we have a small enough support as it is and then tools like this attach themselves to the club as self-styled hooligans, subsequently getting more media attention than the loyal lot that are there solely for the football.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale hooligans on 08:47 - Jun 7 with 9209 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Rochdale hooligans on 00:30 - Jun 7 by olympicdale

Reading through this thread has been a rollercoaster, it really has. Is it really any surprise that football hooligans consider it to be glamourous though, when we have films like the firm, football factory, and the new one, hooligan factory, glamourising it.

Football hooligans are just cowards, take them out of their group and theyre no where near the same character, I will be watching this, as I am sure the club will be doing so.

To be fair Olympic 'The Hooligan Factory' takes the p1ss out of these silly people and their films. Looks quite funny tbf.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Rochdale hooligans on 09:00 - Jun 7 with 9188 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Rochdale hooligans on 04:35 - Jun 6 by 123123

Cracking video of me that and please some of these comments if I'm classed as a hooligan i wont be happy well what you going to do shout at your wife or something and as for coward the only coward to me is you your not big enough to say anything to my face you have to hide behind a silly little forum with your laptop acting hard whilst you eat your jam butties and read the radio times. For god sake get a life oh and as for telling the people it was a lower league programme then get your facts right. The person who let us into the ground signed all forms stating clearly what the documentary was about. Not a cover up the forms have got the title in big letters in red FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN AND PROUD so id work on your facts before giving it the big cheese. If people watch the programme its up to them if you don't then I'm sure your boring support will be good enough to cheer Rochdale on as you do just sit there and moan all the way through the match anyhow. As for only turning up to the Oldham and Bury games ive been to alot more than most ppl and why is everyone excited about derby games its cause of the electric atmosphere caused by both sets of lads singing at each other without lads like us the game would non atmospheric so get a grip ya sad bunch of tossers. All you do is moab about something your lifes to short to be winging about life every minute of the day. I don't go by a false name why don't you google Football hooligan and proud and you will all see who i am wont you I'm on the channel 5 main website. With a write up so go and moan now its done with its going to be shown There's been no wrong doing or lying by anyone Rochdale AFC cannot do anything about it as there was papers signed explaining what they were doing. Oh and by the way your not going to be classed as hooligans you sad Muppets they where there for me but i had a knock by the police that day stopping me from going. So they filmed my mate instead. If you don't like it then i hope your happy moaning away to some other idiot that's prepared to listen to constant moaning and hissing. Don't be having hissy fits now please if you want to confront me to have a go at a coward then i live in sudden once you find my name then it wont be hard to find me Choice is yours in sick of people moaning about crap and this coward will look forward to seeing any of you soon. BYE

its cause of the electric atmosphere caused by both sets of lads singing at each other without lads like us the game would non atmospheric

You're not Russ Abbott are you?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Rochdale hooligans on 09:02 - Jun 7 with 9184 viewsMoonyDale

Rochdale hooligans on 08:47 - Jun 7 by BigDaveMyCock

To be fair Olympic 'The Hooligan Factory' takes the p1ss out of these silly people and their films. Looks quite funny tbf.

That seems a pretty accurate portrayal of the football hooligan to me......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Rochdale hooligans on 10:26 - Jun 7 with 9097 viewssandylaner1

Rochdale hooligans on 08:42 - Jun 7 by fitzochris

Hopefully the clown will be too busy staring at Holly's Willoughboobies to do any efficient promoting.

It is sad that we have a small enough support as it is and then tools like this attach themselves to the club as self-styled hooligans, subsequently getting more media attention than the loyal lot that are there solely for the football.

the chosen 'few'

at least they got the name right

this programme is just propaganda by channel 5 there's always a documentary on this when its world cup year
Rochdale hooligans on 10:56 - Jun 7 with 9064 viewsdownunder

Rochdale hooligans on 09:00 - Jun 7 by BigDaveMyCock

its cause of the electric atmosphere caused by both sets of lads singing at each other without lads like us the game would non atmospheric

You're not Russ Abbott are you?

No, he is True Blue...or his mate. Ban both of them.
Rochdale hooligans on 11:07 - Jun 7 with 9052 viewsDale_Pea

Are any of 'The Chosen Few' following this thread? If so, who chose you to be the biggest cocks in Rochdale?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Rochdale hooligans on 11:20 - Jun 7 with 9036 viewsFrog

Their parents must be so proud.
Rochdale hooligans on 11:53 - Jun 7 with 8994 viewsKenBoon

That's pretty funny and very accurate. It also has Reg Hollis in so it has to be great.
Rochdale hooligans on 12:06 - Jun 7 with 8975 viewsKenBoon

Rochdale hooligans on 07:39 - Jun 7 by True_blue

I can't wait for this programme! How can it make our club look bad ? The town is already one of the biggest dumps in the country!
Stop all your moaning and get over it you keyboard warriors, you never say anything to these lads on a match day but rush home to slag them off on here.. Now that defines a coward.

The town has a bad reputation because nobody stands up for it (in a civic sense). It's easier to knock something when its down than to try and help it up onto its feet. Our club however has a good reputation. We play good Football, we help build careers and the repetitive drone of Madchester music we all endure/enjoy every match is popular with many vocal away fan.

Maybe people don't confront these LADS because they have families or jobs where staying out of trouble is largely important. If you think something or someone is stupid, then you cannot really discuss it with them and not expect to end up being stupid. To quote Dumb and Dumber - the best film ever - "Stupid is as Stupid does".
Rochdale hooligans on 12:55 - Jun 7 with 8896 viewsChaffRAFC

There's an article on this clown in the pullout in today's Sun newspaper and it's angered me beyond belief because he's used OUR football club's name to big himself and the "Chosen Few" up.

Do us all a favour and go and have one of your scraps in the outside lane of the M62.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Rochdale hooligans on 12:59 - Jun 7 with 8888 viewsDale_Pea

Rochdale hooligans on 12:55 - Jun 7 by ChaffRAFC

There's an article on this clown in the pullout in today's Sun newspaper and it's angered me beyond belief because he's used OUR football club's name to big himself and the "Chosen Few" up.

Do us all a favour and go and have one of your scraps in the outside lane of the M62.

Serves you right for buying that rag of a newspaper

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Rochdale hooligans on 13:00 - Jun 7 with 8886 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Is their any way this clown can be made an example of and banned for life Chaff????

Surely the clubs response to this is to come back with "We are a family club and these are exactly the fans we do not want attending or to attract. We have therefor taken the action to permanently ban said moron for life"

Lets hope so as sure C.D. is more than aware.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Rochdale hooligans on 13:04 - Jun 7 with 8876 viewsChaffRAFC

Rochdale hooligans on 12:59 - Jun 7 by Dale_Pea

Serves you right for buying that rag of a newspaper

My Dad brought me the article round mate, not guilty.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Rochdale hooligans on 13:31 - Jun 7 with 8831 viewsVespaDale

What would life be like for the moaning brigade if the internet wasn't around? How would you 'stand up' to the bad people that shame YOUR club? Well nothing you can do as the shows are booked and Dale will be in the spotlight for a short while. Just imagine all the threads next week when you've got some ammunition!!! Some sore fingers I predict.

Wasn't there somebody that said no such thing as bad publicity??

Anyhow you only have 4 days to wait then hammer them keyboards like true warriors... There's more to life than a poxy documentary, get your life into perspective. Tons of shite on telly as it is all this reality crap, it'll all be forgotten by Saturday night when England play!!!
Rochdale hooligans on 13:32 - Jun 7 with 8828 viewsDorsetDale

Rochdale hooligans on 12:55 - Jun 7 by ChaffRAFC

Inside lane would be better!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Rochdale hooligans on 13:45 - Jun 7 with 8782 viewsolympicdale

If Scary movie did hooligan films...

this one does just look to be a piss take, hopefully they have gone full circle now.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 13:49]

Life is a game of fate.

Rochdale hooligans on 18:39 - Jun 7 with 8595 viewsAtThePeake

Like to add that I know plenty of lads who sing their heart out at EVERY SINGLE GAME and don't ever feel the need to give someone a smack afterwards cause they've got a different coloured shirt on.

Singing and fighting don't go hand in hand.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024