Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale hooligans 18:50 - Jun 5 with 47073 viewsDomDale

Has anybody seen the advert for Channel 5's Hooligan & Proud programme?

Looks to be a feature on the Dale, with Newport away featured. If you wondered why we were being filmed outside the pub that day here's your answer. Can't say I'm best pleased because there didn't look to be the slightest hint of any violence on the day - all good natured - no doubt C5 have twisted that for their own gain. If someone at work spots me on there and I get asked about it I won't be happy.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Rochdale hooligans on 16:27 - Jun 9 with 4752 viewsTomRAFC

Those poor disenfranchised hooligans just to trying to make it a better game for all of us by being illiterate and smelling. They just give and they give and all they get in return are bans for obvious breaches of law. It's enough to make you sick! HUG A HOOLIGAN EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

I maybe a "coward" hiding behind my laptop but the brick from the charger keeps me toasty warm!

This is almost as good as having Tazzy back. Why wont channel 5 do a documentary on him?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Rochdale hooligans on 16:32 - Jun 9 with 4729 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale hooligans on 16:27 - Jun 9 by TomRAFC

Those poor disenfranchised hooligans just to trying to make it a better game for all of us by being illiterate and smelling. They just give and they give and all they get in return are bans for obvious breaches of law. It's enough to make you sick! HUG A HOOLIGAN EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

I maybe a "coward" hiding behind my laptop but the brick from the charger keeps me toasty warm!

This is almost as good as having Tazzy back. Why wont channel 5 do a documentary on him?

Too highbrow

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale hooligans on 17:16 - Jun 9 with 4652 viewsPDIDDY

Rochdale hooligans on 11:12 - Jun 9 by Thran

I don't think you can have 3 banning orders and still try to make yourself out to be a victim.
He is pathetic.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2014 11:13]

Surely he's been targeted by channel 5 because he runs his Facebook hooly site, not because of his activity

Gissa job

Rochdale hooligans on 20:50 - Jun 9 with 4448 viewsThran

Rochdale hooligans on 17:16 - Jun 9 by PDIDDY

Surely he's been targeted by channel 5 because he runs his Facebook hooly site, not because of his activity

There's a facebook hooligan page? 0_0

That's pretty sad tbh

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Rochdale hooligans on 20:55 - Jun 9 with 4435 views49thseason

Rochdale hooligans on 10:28 - Jun 9 by ParkinsGimp

Wasnt Max Clifford who mentioned all publicity is good publicity was it??

I can see the worries about the club being tarnished, but I would suggest we might be more embarrassed by this programme.

As for being embarrassed, biggest thing at our club is that clown on the tannoy....who falls over backwards to welcome, even horrible fans to our club and wishes them all the best...... then plays all his own music LOL
Lets hope we can keep our heads down and people forget the programme once the world Cup begins.

There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.
Brendan Behan
Rochdale hooligans on 21:00 - Jun 9 with 4423 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale hooligans on 10:28 - Jun 9 by ParkinsGimp

Wasnt Max Clifford who mentioned all publicity is good publicity was it??

I can see the worries about the club being tarnished, but I would suggest we might be more embarrassed by this programme.

As for being embarrassed, biggest thing at our club is that clown on the tannoy....who falls over backwards to welcome, even horrible fans to our club and wishes them all the best...... then plays all his own music LOL
Lets hope we can keep our heads down and people forget the programme once the world Cup begins.

I wouldnt say Max Clifford thinks his recent publicity is good tbf
Rochdale hooligans on 09:47 - Jun 10 with 4225 viewsParkinsGimp

Rochdale hooligans on 21:00 - Jun 9 by nordenblue

I wouldnt say Max Clifford thinks his recent publicity is good tbf

LOL I know, I am a jury's out on all this publicity thing not quite sure how it will go.
I know its going to be pretty cringeworthy since we are no ICF are we LOL
Hopefully it wont put off any new fans turning up if they think its a bad place to go ?
Rochdale hooligans on 10:48 - Jun 10 with 4149 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The head of Rochdale Football Club P.R. is on This Morning in an hour or so explaining why it likes punching things for those interested in seeing the Freudian debate it is likely to put forward.

I was in 2 minds about raising awareness in this as it is probably what it wants but having seen a brief clip earlier it is likely to be akin to the train crash that was Joey Barton on Question Time.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale hooligans on 11:45 - Jun 10 with 4101 viewsfrenzied

this is awful...LD wants to organize the brawling ...he does work for charity..hes a family man...and claims that all fans when there team are losing feel aggressive towards opposing fans...he can pick out the willng participants by what they wear...

Why on earth did this programme did such an individual the air time it did ?

He has no association with any normal rational human being let alone Rochdale FC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024