Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale hooligans 18:50 - Jun 5 with 47049 viewsDomDale

Has anybody seen the advert for Channel 5's Hooligan & Proud programme?

Looks to be a feature on the Dale, with Newport away featured. If you wondered why we were being filmed outside the pub that day here's your answer. Can't say I'm best pleased because there didn't look to be the slightest hint of any violence on the day - all good natured - no doubt C5 have twisted that for their own gain. If someone at work spots me on there and I get asked about it I won't be happy.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Rochdale hooligans on 10:20 - Jun 6 with 5043 viewssandylaner1

Rochdale hooligans on 10:10 - Jun 6 by ChaffRAFC

Radio Times?! Does anyone ever read that anymore? You get a TV guide through your remote!

You improve the atmosphere? If that's what you genuinely think then you've had too many blows to the head down Green Street because that sort of behaviour is an embarrassment to football, an embarrassment to our football club and the fact you've said that Rochdale AFC can't do anything about it shows how much you love our club doesn't it.

I don't know who you are and I don't really give a shit either but I do care about Rochdale Football Club and you are showing our club in a bad light all because you want to act like a moron and have seen one too many Danny Dyer films! You proppa nawty boy you!

We normally say we need all the fans we can get, well, if you're going to be a hooligan attaching yourself to our club, then we most certainly do not want you.

claims RAFC can't do anything about it

Rochdale hooligans on 10:41 - Jun 6 with 4998 viewsaleanddale

Rochdale hooligans on 10:10 - Jun 6 by ChaffRAFC

Radio Times?! Does anyone ever read that anymore? You get a TV guide through your remote!

You improve the atmosphere? If that's what you genuinely think then you've had too many blows to the head down Green Street because that sort of behaviour is an embarrassment to football, an embarrassment to our football club and the fact you've said that Rochdale AFC can't do anything about it shows how much you love our club doesn't it.

I don't know who you are and I don't really give a shit either but I do care about Rochdale Football Club and you are showing our club in a bad light all because you want to act like a moron and have seen one too many Danny Dyer films! You proppa nawty boy you!

We normally say we need all the fans we can get, well, if you're going to be a hooligan attaching yourself to our club, then we most certainly do not want you.

Yep

Pretty much this.

Well said Chaff.
Rochdale hooligans on 11:41 - Jun 6 with 4918 viewsDaley_Lama

The "if it wasn't for us the atmosphere would be rubbish you should all be thanking me for making your experience at games better" thoughts and belief reminds me very much of the opinion on here a few years ago by one that the young hoolies protected normal fans from getting beaten up and were therefore like guardian angels and should equally be thanked..

This is of course a lot of horse-pooh.

At Newport away, about a dozen Newport boys came into a pub (probably the same pub) that had lots of Dale fans in at about 14:00. These were proper boys, not a 5 foot something bloke or over the hill, they were frigging massive, in their early 20's and put simply would have smashed anything any wannabee Dale hoolies have to offer without sweating.

Fortunately there were no guardian angels there as the original post states or they would have a) being kicked into the next country (america) and b) potentially got other Dale fans a good kicking.

PS: Goggle box is ACE
PPS: It won a BAFTA, this shyte wont.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 11:42]

Poll: DF in or out

Rochdale hooligans on 11:51 - Jun 6 with 4885 viewsdingdangblue

Rochdale hooligans on 11:41 - Jun 6 by Daley_Lama

The "if it wasn't for us the atmosphere would be rubbish you should all be thanking me for making your experience at games better" thoughts and belief reminds me very much of the opinion on here a few years ago by one that the young hoolies protected normal fans from getting beaten up and were therefore like guardian angels and should equally be thanked..

At Newport away, about a dozen Newport boys came into a pub (probably the same pub) that had lots of Dale fans in at about 14:00. These were proper boys, not a 5 foot something bloke or over the hill, they were frigging massive, in their early 20's and put simply would have smashed anything any wannabee Dale hoolies have to offer without sweating.

Fortunately there were no guardian angels there as the original post states or they would have a) being kicked into the next country (america) and b) potentially got other Dale fans a good kicking.

Couldn't believe they were all sat at home watching the Bafta win (or was that supposed to be ironic)? They all should've been there collecting it. (the long haired mute guy - what's all that about).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rochdale hooligans on 12:21 - Jun 6 with 4828 viewsD_Alien

I'm diametrically opposed to the hooligan ethos, but I was born in Sudden.

Where did I go wrong?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale hooligans on 12:42 - Jun 6 with 4783 viewsjudd

I have just been on that C5 website and am stunned at how much like Rylan our 37 year old protector looks.

Ain't that sweet?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale hooligans on 13:45 - Jun 6 with 4699 viewsVespaDale

Rochdale hooligans on 11:41 - Jun 6 by Daley_Lama

The dozen fans you are talking about were in fact Cardiff fans... They got a good kicking later on at night off the Newport lads, its a regular thing they do down there. And i agree they did look a mean bunch who could walk the walk...
Rochdale hooligans on 14:30 - Jun 6 with 4649 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Yeah but Lee could take them - on his own :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale hooligans on 14:36 - Jun 6 with 4635 viewsMass_Debater

Rochdale hooligans on 04:35 - Jun 6 by 123123

Cracking video of me that and please some of these comments if I'm classed as a hooligan i wont be happy well what you going to do shout at your wife or something and as for coward the only coward to me is you your not big enough to say anything to my face you have to hide behind a silly little forum with your laptop acting hard whilst you eat your jam butties and read the radio times. For god sake get a life oh and as for telling the people it was a lower league programme then get your facts right. The person who let us into the ground signed all forms stating clearly what the documentary was about. Not a cover up the forms have got the title in big letters in red FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN AND PROUD so id work on your facts before giving it the big cheese. If people watch the programme its up to them if you don't then I'm sure your boring support will be good enough to cheer Rochdale on as you do just sit there and moan all the way through the match anyhow. As for only turning up to the Oldham and Bury games ive been to alot more than most ppl and why is everyone excited about derby games its cause of the electric atmosphere caused by both sets of lads singing at each other without lads like us the game would non atmospheric so get a grip ya sad bunch of tossers. All you do is moab about something your lifes to short to be winging about life every minute of the day. I don't go by a false name why don't you google Football hooligan and proud and you will all see who i am wont you I'm on the channel 5 main website. With a write up so go and moan now its done with its going to be shown There's been no wrong doing or lying by anyone Rochdale AFC cannot do anything about it as there was papers signed explaining what they were doing. Oh and by the way your not going to be classed as hooligans you sad Muppets they where there for me but i had a knock by the police that day stopping me from going. So they filmed my mate instead. If you don't like it then i hope your happy moaning away to some other idiot that's prepared to listen to constant moaning and hissing. Don't be having hissy fits now please if you want to confront me to have a go at a coward then i live in sudden once you find my name then it wont be hard to find me Choice is yours in sick of people moaning about crap and this coward will look forward to seeing any of you soon. BYE

You write quite well for someone without a brain.
Rochdale hooligans on 14:39 - Jun 6 with 4629 viewsThacks_Rabbits

would love to hear him say it without pausing until he has a breath for BYE :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Rochdale hooligans on 15:52 - Jun 6 with 4556 views49thseason

Rochdale hooligans on 12:21 - Jun 6 by D_Alien

I'm diametrically opposed to the hooligan ethos, but I was born in Sudden.

Where did I go wrong?

You were clearly fortunate enough to be endowed with more than a single brain cell, a conscience and an appreciation of risk.

Unfortunately there seems to be something in the Rochdale water that has led to the town having more than its fair share of pond life that has somehow grown to outwardly resemble human beings but without the pre-requisite elements that I described above.

Sadly there is no known cure. The good news is that many of them will not achieve old age, the bad news is that they seem extremely fertile resulting in even further dilution of their particular gene pool which will in turn, hopefully, eventually return them to the pond.
Rochdale hooligans on 16:08 - Jun 6 with 4530 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale hooligans on 15:52 - Jun 6 by 49thseason

You were clearly fortunate enough to be endowed with more than a single brain cell, a conscience and an appreciation of risk.

Unfortunately there seems to be something in the Rochdale water that has led to the town having more than its fair share of pond life that has somehow grown to outwardly resemble human beings but without the pre-requisite elements that I described above.

Sadly there is no known cure. The good news is that many of them will not achieve old age, the bad news is that they seem extremely fertile resulting in even further dilution of their particular gene pool which will in turn, hopefully, eventually return them to the pond.

Aye, there used to be a pond near jacky brook (now a culvert under t' A627M) that'd be suitable.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale hooligans on 20:23 - Jun 6 with 4325 viewsmoth5368

What makes me chuckle is that the scrotes that agree to go on programmes like this don't realise that they're going to be portrayed as a laughing stock. Then when the programmes are aired they don't realise that they are being portrayed as a laughing stock....
Rochdale hooligans on 20:38 - Jun 6 with 4303 viewsDale23years

Rochdale hooligans on 04:35 - Jun 6 by 123123

Cracking video of me that and please some of these comments if I'm classed as a hooligan i wont be happy well what you going to do shout at your wife or something and as for coward the only coward to me is you your not big enough to say anything to my face you have to hide behind a silly little forum with your laptop acting hard whilst you eat your jam butties and read the radio times. For god sake get a life oh and as for telling the people it was a lower league programme then get your facts right. The person who let us into the ground signed all forms stating clearly what the documentary was about. Not a cover up the forms have got the title in big letters in red FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN AND PROUD so id work on your facts before giving it the big cheese. If people watch the programme its up to them if you don't then I'm sure your boring support will be good enough to cheer Rochdale on as you do just sit there and moan all the way through the match anyhow. As for only turning up to the Oldham and Bury games ive been to alot more than most ppl and why is everyone excited about derby games its cause of the electric atmosphere caused by both sets of lads singing at each other without lads like us the game would non atmospheric so get a grip ya sad bunch of tossers. All you do is moab about something your lifes to short to be winging about life every minute of the day. I don't go by a false name why don't you google Football hooligan and proud and you will all see who i am wont you I'm on the channel 5 main website. With a write up so go and moan now its done with its going to be shown There's been no wrong doing or lying by anyone Rochdale AFC cannot do anything about it as there was papers signed explaining what they were doing. Oh and by the way your not going to be classed as hooligans you sad Muppets they where there for me but i had a knock by the police that day stopping me from going. So they filmed my mate instead. If you don't like it then i hope your happy moaning away to some other idiot that's prepared to listen to constant moaning and hissing. Don't be having hissy fits now please if you want to confront me to have a go at a coward then i live in sudden once you find my name then it wont be hard to find me Choice is yours in sick of people moaning about crap and this coward will look forward to seeing any of you soon. BYE

your not even a fu cking hooligan Doran ffs and as for your mate come one Davies is more of hooligan.

Your not even repected by the younger lads they think your a smelly smack head and as for the older ones 95% don't even know who you are!!!!!

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Rochdale hooligans on 20:54 - Jun 6 with 4275 viewsDaleaholic

Rochdale hooligans on 20:38 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

your not even a fu cking hooligan Doran ffs and as for your mate come one Davies is more of hooligan.

Your not even repected by the younger lads they think your a smelly smack head and as for the older ones 95% don't even know who you are!!!!!

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Rochdale hooligans on 21:00 - Jun 6 with 4265 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 20:38 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

What defines a hooligan?
Rochdale hooligans on 21:06 - Jun 6 with 4256 viewsDale23years

Rochdale hooligans on 21:00 - Jun 6 by stomper

What defines a hooligan?

Not lee or his croaky voice mate that for sure
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 21:07]

Rochdale hooligans on 21:08 - Jun 6 with 4251 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 21:06 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

Not lee or his croaky voice mate that for sure
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 21:07]

You can't answer then?
Rochdale hooligans on 21:11 - Jun 6 with 4242 viewsDale23years

Rochdale hooligans on 21:08 - Jun 6 by stomper

You can't answer then?

come one you tell me then

Rochdale hooligans on 21:13 - Jun 6 with 4236 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 21:11 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

come one you tell me then

In fairness my friend I'm not the one one telling people they are not a hooligan. To make such a statement would suggest you know what does make one, would it not?
Rochdale hooligans on 21:22 - Jun 6 with 4213 viewsDale23years

Rochdale hooligans on 21:13 - Jun 6 by stomper

In fairness my friend I'm not the one one telling people they are not a hooligan. To make such a statement would suggest you know what does make one, would it not?

In fairness your not my friend.

ill tell you its take more than a fake Aquascutum cap,spraying rochdaleafc on a bury pub wall ,bullying fans who don't go looking for trouble then running off when things get heated.

As for the rest ill let you figure it out
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 21:22]

Rochdale hooligans on 21:26 - Jun 6 with 4202 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 21:22 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

In fairness your not my friend.

ill tell you its take more than a fake Aquascutum cap,spraying rochdaleafc on a bury pub wall ,bullying fans who don't go looking for trouble then running off when things get heated.

As for the rest ill let you figure it out
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 21:22]

Apologies, I wasn't meaning to upset you with my generic term.

Would you class yourself as a hooligan? You seem to know "what it takes" to be one going off the knowledge you have imparted onto us.
Rochdale hooligans on 21:34 - Jun 6 with 4179 viewsDale23years

Rochdale hooligans on 21:26 - Jun 6 by stomper

Apologies, I wasn't meaning to upset you with my generic term.

Would you class yourself as a hooligan? You seem to know "what it takes" to be one going off the knowledge you have imparted onto us.

Na all hooligans and wanna be hooligans are FCUKING COWARDS and only hard in groups, give them a gun a fight for our country lets see how brave and hard they are, when they got no drink or drugs inside them...

Rochdale hooligans on 21:35 - Jun 6 with 4174 viewsstomper

Rochdale hooligans on 21:34 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

Na all hooligans and wanna be hooligans are FCUKING COWARDS and only hard in groups, give them a gun a fight for our country lets see how brave and hard they are, when they got no drink or drugs inside them...

Well said. Agree 100%.
Rochdale hooligans on 21:42 - Jun 6 with 4163 viewsDale23years

Rochdale hooligans on 21:35 - Jun 6 by stomper

Well said. Agree 100%.

Wasn't being funny before pal just pisses me off when see 37 year old thinking he's well hard and well bad when there is 19 year kids ( the real hard men) dying/ having life changes injuries fighting for our country

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024