Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Derby 22:37 - Nov 2 with 47196 viewsYorkRanger

Haven't started one for a while.

Derby on fire, Clement coming good. Rangers preferred manager chose Derby instead of the Rs. Rangers in indifferent form, beleaguered manager tipped to be moved on shortly. Fans in open revolt. Tactical Tim, allegedly, poised to pounce.

It all points to a banker home win. Am I alone in thinking we might just nick something tomorrow night.

Unfortunately cant make the game. Will have my fingers crossed.
Match Fred - Derby on 10:29 - Nov 3 with 3384 viewsbatmanhoop

if Derby do their homework we'll be in for a drubbing. How will out lot react to going 1-0 down early doors?
Match Fred - Derby on 10:43 - Nov 3 with 3337 viewsloftus77

Simply a case of how many Derby choose to score.
Match Fred - Derby on 10:44 - Nov 3 with 3335 viewsMvpeter

2-1. Groundhog day decisions continue.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Match Fred - Derby on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 3325 viewsdaveB

I can't see anything other than an absolute thrashing
Match Fred - Derby on 11:01 - Nov 3 with 3290 viewsGetMeRangers

3 or 4-1 Derby. They are building this up to be their cup final, with scarves being given to each of the home support. So you know how much Wembley and those flags hurt. They are bang on form and can't see it going may other way
Travelling up in the hope the R's fans don't spend the whole evening booing or giving the team and CR endless grief. If they do, then I will come to the conclusion that they have no sense of reality.
I am going for two reasons. This is the first promotion candidate that we are coming up against so interesting to see how we fair or how far we are from being anywhere near that standard. Second, it's the SBC. Apart from our games, most is quite hard to predict. Thirdly... I do like the banter of winding away fans up... they don't get much better than this. Not many travelling though. Which is understandable
Match Fred - Derby on 11:09 - Nov 3 with 3276 viewsNW10Hoop

Match Fred - Derby on 10:48 - Nov 3 by daveB

I can't see anything other than an absolute thrashing

And (serious question) is this something that we should just take on the chin this season, or is it a sign that Chris Ramsey and the team aren't up to the job - whatever the job may be?
Match Fred - Derby on 11:14 - Nov 3 with 3261 viewsPinnerPaul

A point to remember - at the end of the match we will still be in the same division - unlike that glorious day in May!
Match Fred - Derby on 11:16 - Nov 3 with 3251 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Derby on 11:22 - Nov 3 with 3235 viewsGetMeRangers

Match Fred - Derby on 11:09 - Nov 3 by NW10Hoop

And (serious question) is this something that we should just take on the chin this season, or is it a sign that Chris Ramsey and the team aren't up to the job - whatever the job may be?

In my opinion, getting thumped happens even to the best squads... Scunthorpe away for instance. However, the apparent lack of fire in the players bellies at times seems worrying... as my bees friends said... they don't look as if they are playing for the manager. Given that, I am sure we will have a fair few thumpings this year
Match Fred - Derby on 11:23 - Nov 3 with 3233 viewsbatmanhoop

Match Fred - Derby on 11:09 - Nov 3 by NW10Hoop

The reaction of the crowd of late suggests not. Very interesting tonight. Heavy defeat and he surely must go. Will the players put the effort in for him though? if not, it's another sign he has lost the dressing room
Match Fred - Derby on 11:25 - Nov 3 with 3227 viewsheadhoops

Derby 5 QPR 2
Paddy power 125-1 - £10 staked.

They will be so up for this and we will roll over and be rambumgobbed big time.

Good luck to all those travelling I hope you watch at least a draw but just cannot see it.

Ramsey on the brink gone after Preston. Glass half empty today.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Fred - Derby on 11:47 - Nov 3 with 3189 viewsDando

Would like to see the team changed around a bit, freshen it up. Austin and Jet both in the side, Fer in, Give Angella another go (drop Ned). See Luongo further back.

Is also starting to get frustrating seeing Chery out wide. Would be nice to see him have a go behind the striker(s) for a change
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 12:03]
Match Fred - Derby on 11:55 - Nov 3 with 3163 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Fred - Derby on 11:22 - Nov 3 by GetMeRangers

In my opinion, getting thumped happens even to the best squads... Scunthorpe away for instance. However, the apparent lack of fire in the players bellies at times seems worrying... as my bees friends said... they don't look as if they are playing for the manager. Given that, I am sure we will have a fair few thumpings this year

But that's just not true if you look at number of points we have gained from losing positions - one of the best in the league I think Clive said?
Match Fred - Derby on 11:56 - Nov 3 with 3156 viewsNorthernr

Match Fred - Derby on 11:55 - Nov 3 by PinnerPaul

But that's just not true if you look at number of points we have gained from losing positions - one of the best in the league I think Clive said?

Seven, joint best with two others.
Match Fred - Derby on 11:57 - Nov 3 with 3150 viewsdaveB

Match Fred - Derby on 11:25 - Nov 3 by headhoops

Derby 5 QPR 2
Paddy power 125-1 - £10 staked.

They will be so up for this and we will roll over and be rambumgobbed big time.

Good luck to all those travelling I hope you watch at least a draw but just cannot see it.

Ramsey on the brink gone after Preston. Glass half empty today.

I think we'll beat Preston, unless we do bring in Sherwood to work with Ramsey then I think he'll probably get to December before he goes
Match Fred - Derby on 12:08 - Nov 3 with 2885 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Fred - Derby on 11:56 - Nov 3 by Northernr

Ta, as you've said before, we have plenty of shortcomings, but effort & desire don't appear to be among them.
Match Fred - Derby on 12:13 - Nov 3 with 2874 viewsNW10Hoop

Match Fred - Derby on 11:47 - Nov 3 by Dando

Would like to see the team changed around a bit, freshen it up. Austin and Jet both in the side, Fer in, Give Angella another go (drop Ned). See Luongo further back.

Is also starting to get frustrating seeing Chery out wide. Would be nice to see him have a go behind the striker(s) for a change
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 12:03]

Yeah I think Ned should be in danger of losing his place. I was happy when he was named captain but he seems unnaturally unfazed by anything good or bad to the point where I question how bothered he really is. I find him far more frustrating to watch than Karl Henry at the moment. He'll probably shift back into the centre tonight with Perch back on the right though.

I think Ramsey could buy himself quite a lot of time if we do a smash and grab on them tonight.
Match Fred - Derby on 12:13 - Nov 3 with 2873 viewsDando

Match Fred - Derby on 11:56 - Nov 3 by Northernr

With the players available, I dont know why we are finding ourselves in so many losing positions to begin with. In my opinion, too often are we starting with sides that are weaker - and we usually only improve when our better players finally come on, which is usually too late. Why cant we just have one game where a full strength team starts, players are in their correct positions - and we take control? Once weve got a lead, no problem to bring on Henry or someone to consolidate the game, but why make it so difficult by starting weak players ahead of our better options? Its very annoying
Match Fred - Derby on 12:22 - Nov 3 with 2854 viewsDiscodroids

Sack Ramsey, "His Soul is still Dancin' .."

The Bad Lieutenant.

Casually overwhelmed 0-3.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 12:33]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Match Fred - Derby on 12:29 - Nov 3 with 2826 viewsCFW

If the past few performances are anything to go by then we are in for a tough night but we do tend to do better away from home against the top sides - Hull away is a good example.

I for one can accept a loss (supporting QPR you kind of get used to it) but getting beat by Brentford last week was hard to take. Not because we lost but because we lost to a team that really was not that good. I did not go to the game but I watched it live on Sky and then watched it again the next day. Really Ned is never a right back, Clint was strong but his idea was just to hoof it upfield whenever he had the ball, Konk was frankly awful his distribution was woeful.

Moving onto the midfield - Henry made TWO tackles all game (I know because I counted them) and spent most of the game chasing thin air, Phillips and Chery were not in the game (partly due to our distribution) and JET just tried too hard and beat everyone when he got the ball.

I agree we need to shake it up a bit - we have too many players playing in the wrong position and we need to maximise our strengths but in my opinion this is where we fall short. I see no improvement whatsoever in the players, the set up and the style of play. We beat MK Dons by three at home and that makes everyone happy but forget we struggled to score against them till late in the game and they are a poor side.

For me it is clear CR is way, way out of his depth and we are just going from week to week hoping against hope that suddenly it will all come good - I pray I am wrong and it does turn out ok but I just cannot see that happening. We get beat tonight and then win on Saturday and so it will go on from week to week.

The Directors need to take responsibility and admit they have made a brave but bad move and sort it out but NOT with Tim, please NOT with Tim!!!!
Match Fred - Derby on 12:29 - Nov 3 with 2821 viewskingsburyR

A 2-1 Rangers win with CR pulling off a tactical master stroke.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Match Fred - Derby on 12:52 - Nov 3 with 2780 viewswhittocksRs

The only way we can nick this one is if Derby approach it like the play-off final — expecting just turn up and win. Unfortunately, this mob is a better quality of player and it's at their place, so I can't see anything but a heart-warming 3 or 4-0 defeat.
Match Fred - Derby on 12:54 - Nov 3 with 2771 viewsHayesender

I've never seen us lose away to Derby whether it be at the baseball or pride park in about 6/7 visits.

Alas I'm not going tonight

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Fred - Derby on 12:59 - Nov 3 with 2748 viewsBlackCrowe

Clement to show TF why we should've tried our best to get him, given his Spanish credentials but moreover his Rangers dna.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Match Fred - Derby on 13:01 - Nov 3 with 2741 viewsdaveB

Match Fred - Derby on 12:13 - Nov 3 by Dando

With the players available, I dont know why we are finding ourselves in so many losing positions to begin with. In my opinion, too often are we starting with sides that are weaker - and we usually only improve when our better players finally come on, which is usually too late. Why cant we just have one game where a full strength team starts, players are in their correct positions - and we take control? Once weve got a lead, no problem to bring on Henry or someone to consolidate the game, but why make it so difficult by starting weak players ahead of our better options? Its very annoying

Who are these amazing players available to us?

go through the players featured last weekend

Green has been relegated 3 times in the last 5 seasons

Perch has 2 relegations in his last 3 years
Onouha has been awful all season and honestly only ever played well next to Dunne.
Hall - relegated with Blackpool last season
Hill - Legend but 2 relegations in last 3 years
Koncheskey - average full back well past his best

Henry - 3 relegations in his last 4 seasons
Tozser - comes with a good reputation but shown next to nothing so far

Phillips - apart from 3 good months last season has been bang average for 3 years
Chery - shown glimpses but not a great deal yet
Luongo - League 1 player with potential

JET - Released by a league one club and been a journeymen forward for years
Austin - Legend
Hoilett - 3 relegation's in 4 years

Of course Fer was missing, another player with back to back relegation's. They can't all have been unlucky to have so many relegations on their cv's. An absolute myth that we have an amazing squad, we don't.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 13:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024