Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Derby 22:37 - Nov 2 with 48473 viewsYorkRanger

Haven't started one for a while.

Derby on fire, Clement coming good. Rangers preferred manager chose Derby instead of the Rs. Rangers in indifferent form, beleaguered manager tipped to be moved on shortly. Fans in open revolt. Tactical Tim, allegedly, poised to pounce.

It all points to a banker home win. Am I alone in thinking we might just nick something tomorrow night.

Unfortunately cant make the game. Will have my fingers crossed.
Match Fred - Derby on 19:25 - Nov 3 with 2869 viewsbosh67

Match Fred - Derby on 18:48 - Nov 3 by Jigsore

Is that a 4-5-1? Yun in left midfield?

QPR: Green, Perch, Onuoha, Hall, Konchesky, Henry, Faurlin, Tozser, Suk-Young, Phillips, Austin.

Subs: Smithies, Angella, Fer, Hoilett, Doughty, Polter, Blackwood.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 18:50]

Well, it's an odd selection, he seems to be loading the midfield so I hope he plays through it. Good to see
back. I hear JET has a knock so we can't go mad on that. Amazed Chery isn't on the bench. Nice to see Blackwood there. He's the new Clive Allen you know! :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Fred - Derby on 19:26 - Nov 3 with 2849 viewsGloucs_R

Match Fred - Derby on 19:25 - Nov 3 by bosh67

Well, it's an odd selection, he seems to be loading the midfield so I hope he plays through it. Good to see
back. I hear JET has a knock so we can't go mad on that. Amazed Chery isn't on the bench. Nice to see Blackwood there. He's the new Clive Allen you know! :)

I'm the New Clive Allen!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Fred - Derby on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 2829 viewspaulparker

Perch, Konchesky at fullbacks and a midfield of Yun, Toszer & Henry ,
oh and a half fit Austin upfront with no support

fcuk me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Fred - Derby on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 2824 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Fred - Derby on 18:53 - Nov 3 by ithastogetbetter

line up to scare the kids - no one there gonna protect the back four

Thats what I mean about the facts - No JET, Luongo, Chery - don't agree with it - but its the most defensive team CR has ever picked!
Match Fred - Derby on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 2818 viewsjohnhoop

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? Have there been any reports of injuries to JET, Luongo and Chery? For them to go from the team to not even being on the bench seems decidedly odd unless they are injured.
Match Fred - Derby on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 2810 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well we've been crying out for a genuine left sided player pushing on so let's see what Yun can do , and Matty might just stay where he can do his best work wide on the right.

If CR gets them to switch at any point, shoot him
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 19:32]
Match Fred - Derby on 19:28 - Nov 3 with 2788 viewsDWQPR

Being an away season ticket holder I would now be at Pride Park. Instead my ticket is still on the bedside cabinet and I am on a train that has just left Euston having spent an afternoon being presented to on the state of the global economy, the mess it will be in next year followed by a 'jokey' presentation by ex-pensions minister Steve 'Lamboghini' Webb. I didn't have to go but I did, lured by a free drinking session in a decent city pub afterwards. And just having seen the latest 'team' picked by the Woolley hatted one I am glad I haven't gone. Won't even bother with the comms and will probably watch one of the Manc sides hopefully embarrass themselves instead. Really fûcked off with what is happen win to my football club. Ramsey, fûck off and take that Fernandes with you. And to top it all why the fûck do I always end up sitting opposite the cûnt on a train that 'eats on the move' and wants to show you the contents of his mouth every time he chews! Fûcking masticator!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match Fred - Derby on 19:29 - Nov 3 with 2764 viewskropotkin41

An interesting evening awaits. Oh my.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Derby on 19:31 - Nov 3 with 2718 viewsLblock

I think (hope) that that team sheet had one of two things scrawled on it:

"I resign"

Or more likely

"Please sack me"

I best get some more balloons, cake and streamers ordered for Saturday

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Fred - Derby on 19:32 - Nov 3 with 2713 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Fred - Derby on 19:23 - Nov 3 by queensparker

Bombing Chery, Luongo and JET out of the squad completely out of nowhere, recalling Yun and leaving Fer on the bench again...

You can't deny Ramsey isn't afraid to be unpopular with his decisions!

*writes off that fiver on the win*

We ARE a perverse lot aren't we.

We've had calls for Yun & Faurlin to play and Ned to move back to the middle - he does that and people are baffled.

He DID say pre match he was going to utilise the squad.

I haven't seen Chery/Luongo away from home, but on home form it IS odd they, along with JET not even in squad, but all 3 didn't have great games those who went to/saw Brentford said?
Match Fred - Derby on 19:32 - Nov 3 with 2705 viewsJamie

Literal last throw of the dice by Rambo..

He'll either be a mad genius or tending his garden tomorrow.
Match Fred - Derby on 19:33 - Nov 3 with 2670 viewsfrancisbowles

At the risk of looking stupid later on, it needed shaking up and he has done that. For Christ's sake let's see the performance before we write it off!
Match Fred - Derby on 19:34 - Nov 3 with 2647 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Fred - Derby on 19:36 - Nov 3 with 2590 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Fred - Derby on 19:32 - Nov 3 by Jamie

Literal last throw of the dice by Rambo..

He'll either be a mad genius or tending his garden tomorrow.

Somewhere in between most likely.

I'm off to have dinner and checking teletext for the score every now and then.

Have a fun evening all!

PS No mention of Warnock's influence lately?
Match Fred - Derby on 19:38 - Nov 3 with 2530 viewsdanehoop

Right, where's my pitchfork and burning torch? Who has the mob sorted? Let's go then.

Never knowingly understood

Match Fred - Derby on 19:39 - Nov 3 with 2504 viewsactonman

Match Fred - Derby on 19:27 - Nov 3 by paulparker

fcuk me

Match Fred - Derby on 19:42 - Nov 3 with 2439 viewsdanehoop

So who are we going to boo on our own side tonight then?

Never knowingly understood

Match Fred - Derby on 19:45 - Nov 3 with 2339 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred - Derby on 19:27 - Nov 3 by paulparker

fcuk me

HAHAHA, Pissed myself laughing mate!

A Number One.

Match Fred - Derby on 19:46 - Nov 3 with 2319 viewsLblock

Match Fred - Derby on 19:42 - Nov 3 by danehoop

So who are we going to boo on our own side tonight then?

Benny and KHR

Stick to the plan man!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Fred - Derby on 19:46 - Nov 3 with 2323 viewsderbyhoop

Very strange selection. If we play like have done in the 3 London derbies, we'll get tonked. It does seem that our poor loves cannot get motivated for games where the opposition are really up for it. Remind me what happened in the playoff final.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Fred - Derby on 19:47 - Nov 3 with 2282 viewsDWQPR

Match Fred - Derby on 19:32 - Nov 3 by PinnerPaul

We ARE a perverse lot aren't we.

We've had calls for Yun & Faurlin to play and Ned to move back to the middle - he does that and people are baffled.

He DID say pre match he was going to utilise the squad.

I haven't seen Chery/Luongo away from home, but on home form it IS odd they, along with JET not even in squad, but all 3 didn't have great games those who went to/saw Brentford said?

When people called for Faurlin and Yun to return it was instead of Konchesky and Toszer NOT as well as those two! Looks like Ramsey is going for the Paul Hart school of defending but at least Hart's team were winning at the time. Ramsey will no doubt be looking to defend a five nil trouncing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match Fred - Derby on 19:47 - Nov 3 with 2270 viewskarl

Any internet radio links please? Radio London not on internet again as far as i can get
Match Fred - Derby on 19:48 - Nov 3 with 2213 viewsWatford_Ranger

Match Fred - Derby on 19:46 - Nov 3 by derbyhoop

Very strange selection. If we play like have done in the 3 London derbies, we'll get tonked. It does seem that our poor loves cannot get motivated for games where the opposition are really up for it. Remind me what happened in the playoff final.

We fluked a 1-0 win. Deja vu tonight with Henry getting the goal and full on snogging Ramsey on the touchline.
Match Fred - Derby on 19:49 - Nov 3 with 2210 viewsderbyhoop

Already heard the OBZ song and "we only had 10 men".

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Fred - Derby on 19:50 - Nov 3 with 3183 viewsFredManRave

Come on Ref, blow your f'in whistle*

*full time.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024