Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:05 - Dec 17 with 16207 views442Dale

Team news: Keane back for McGahey

Logan, Rafferty, Bunney, Keane, McNulty, Camps, Lund, Rathbone, Thompson, Henderson, Davies.

Subs: Lillis, McGahey, Canavan, Cannon, RNL, NML, Andrew

It was due to be live commentary on GMR, but illness means that isn't happening.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:09]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 01:51 - Dec 18 with 3068 viewsShun

Match thread on 21:12 - Dec 17 by SteTsGoldenBoot

FFS a poor attempt to start a lets slag Hendo off thread.

Give the lad a break!

I don't think that was Saxon's intention. It looks like a foul to me too on the highlights.
Match thread on 07:18 - Dec 18 with 2940 views1907

Match thread on 01:51 - Dec 18 by Shun

I don't think that was Saxon's intention. It looks like a foul to me too on the highlights.

Thompson gets away with one before the second goes in and Henderson really got away with one on the keeper there. It's about time we got some rub of the green
Match thread on 08:29 - Dec 18 with 2830 viewsColDale

Match thread on 07:18 - Dec 18 by 1907

Thompson gets away with one before the second goes in and Henderson really got away with one on the keeper there. It's about time we got some rub of the green

We could have been down to ten men after a challenge in the first half by Raff (I think). Ref looked to his linesman for help but got none so he played in.
Match thread on 08:33 - Dec 18 with 2820 viewsregjenkins

Match thread on 17:05 - Dec 17 by Sheffdale

Come on the Oldies!

Derick Ryder.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Match thread on 09:11 - Dec 18 with 2745 viewsSaxonDale

Match thread on 21:12 - Dec 17 by SteTsGoldenBoot

FFS a poor attempt to start a lets slag Hendo off thread.

Give the lad a break!

I'm not attempting anything of the sort!

On first glance it seemed a foul, but thanks to LeedsDale I've now noticed the nudge on Hendo which caused the collision. If I think the referee has made a mistake for or against Rochdale, I will question it. In this case I must say well done to the ref for allowing the goal to stand, very brave refereeing. My first viewing was wrong, his was right ( a lesson for me to take in future when at the game!)

Last time I saw Hendo play,( Scunthorpe) he played very well.
Match thread on 09:29 - Dec 18 with 2686 viewsBigKindo

Match thread on 09:11 - Dec 18 by SaxonDale

I'm not attempting anything of the sort!

On first glance it seemed a foul, but thanks to LeedsDale I've now noticed the nudge on Hendo which caused the collision. If I think the referee has made a mistake for or against Rochdale, I will question it. In this case I must say well done to the ref for allowing the goal to stand, very brave refereeing. My first viewing was wrong, his was right ( a lesson for me to take in future when at the game!)

Last time I saw Hendo play,( Scunthorpe) he played very well.

There was a comment on their message board that their defender pushed Hendo into the keeper.
Match thread on 11:21 - Dec 18 with 2494 viewsDaley_Lama

Hendo was nudged and used that to his absolute full advantage is my view of it.

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread on 11:25 - Dec 18 with 2478 viewsaleanddale

Certainly no foul by Lund.

Hendo does crash into the keeper.. If he was pushed into the keeper that's one bit of top reffereeing!!
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 11:47 - Dec 18 with 2421 viewsjonesy

Match thread on 23:38 - Dec 17 by YouTubeDale

I don't normally have a go at the ref but he blew for every slight touch on their players thereby putting us under the cosh. Their players faked death, when "fouled", in the most dramatic style, as though they were under instruction by their manager (why? because it happened so many times). The ref blew once too often when Keane hardly touched his player. Never,ever a free-kick. Up steps Taylor to take the free-kick. It looked like it hit the side netting but just went inside the post. Logan was left kicking himself for being beaten at the near post.

Davies should have scored a header in the first half.
Rathbone should have scored a header in the second half.
Hendo measured a typical curl into the top corner but his luck is out at the mo.

For me,first half was 50:50 but second half was firmly ours and our quality in depth paid dividends.

The free kick looked a good goal to me. Logan set up the wall and the player bent it round the wall. Would have been shown on motd over and over if in premier league! Too easy to blame Logan. All their free kicks looked dangerous.
Thought Rathbone looked nuclear powered. Never stopped running and was also very effective in what he did.
Good team effort.
Match thread on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 2334 viewsKenBoon

"Hendo measured a typical curl into the top corner but his luck is out at the mo."

YouTubeDale, If Hendo had managed that then we could have shut down Football and given him the World Cup.
Match thread on 12:33 - Dec 18 with 2306 viewsColDale

You could tell their tactics were to fall to the floor near the box due to the skills of Taylor. They can complain about the winner but their opener should never have been a free kick.
Match thread on 12:45 - Dec 18 with 2276 viewsDaley_Lama

Their players appear on highlights unhappy with all three goals.

1st: Arms go up as it rick-o-sheas around the box
2nd: Joey T takes two of their players out
3rd: Hendo takes out keeper

Oh well.

Match thread on 12:56 - Dec 18 with 2247 viewsjonesy

Match thread on 12:45 - Dec 18 by Daley_Lama

Their players appear on highlights unhappy with all three goals.

1st: Arms go up as it rick-o-sheas around the box
2nd: Joey T takes two of their players out
3rd: Hendo takes out keeper

Oh well.

Love our new Irish forward. Sign him up!
Match thread on 12:57 - Dec 18 with 2241 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 11:47 - Dec 18 by jonesy

The free kick looked a good goal to me. Logan set up the wall and the player bent it round the wall. Would have been shown on motd over and over if in premier league! Too easy to blame Logan. All their free kicks looked dangerous.
Thought Rathbone looked nuclear powered. Never stopped running and was also very effective in what he did.
Good team effort.

There was too much of a gap between Logan and the post. Great skill by Taylor, but the ball still had a long way to travel.

Anyway, balls to our winning goal. We still owe them one for Daryl Burgess's red card 12 years ago!!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread on 13:30 - Dec 18 with 2190 viewsD_Alien

Match thread on 12:25 - Dec 18 by KenBoon

"Hendo measured a typical curl into the top corner but his luck is out at the mo."

YouTubeDale, If Hendo had managed that then we could have shut down Football and given him the World Cup.

That deserves a thread all on its own!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread on 22:30 - Dec 18 with 1740 viewsdownunder

Match thread on 12:56 - Dec 18 by jonesy

Love our new Irish forward. Sign him up!

No thanks. Scores too many OG's.
Match thread on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 1344 viewsYouTubeDale

Match thread on 12:25 - Dec 18 by KenBoon

http://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/10708756/rochdale-3-0-chesterfie

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Match thread on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 1341 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 20:01 - Dec 26 by YouTubeDale

http://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/10708756/rochdale-3-0-chesterfie

This is the Northampton match thread.

Match thread on 20:14 - Dec 26 with 1285 viewsDaley_Lama

Match thread on 20:04 - Dec 26 by TVOS1907

This is the Northampton match thread.

Think You Tube was showing what happened when Hendo's 'luck' was in.

Match thread on 20:21 - Dec 26 with 1249 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 20:14 - Dec 26 by Daley_Lama

Think You Tube was showing what happened when Hendo's 'luck' was in.

Oh!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024