Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the pitch 13:00 - Apr 25 with 17325 viewsRblockPrior

Really hope we don't have hundreds of fans trying to get on the pitch at the end of the game on Saturday, never understood doing it when we have had a bang average season and it also delays the players coming out on their lap of the stadium.

If we win the league or get promoted I could understand but it is not needed sat, although I have no doubt there will be plenty who try and succeed

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

On the pitch on 17:39 - Apr 28 with 3637 viewsTGRRRSSS

So after all the fuss, the fun police and general threats.... what happened?
On the pitch on 17:50 - Apr 28 with 3541 views1MoreBrightonR

Bit of a military operation....tonnes of stewards who held rope round the edge of the pitch. About 5 people made it on, stewards dealt with them pretty fast.

Little girl jumped over by the loft and I've never seen someone jump over so fast to grab her and put her back. Guessing it was her dad but was impressed!
On the pitch on 17:56 - Apr 28 with 3483 viewsTGRRRSSS

They put a few quid in then... what wit the rope...
On the pitch on 18:33 - Apr 28 with 3393 viewsstowmarketrange

On the pitch on 17:50 - Apr 28 by 1MoreBrightonR

Bit of a military operation....tonnes of stewards who held rope round the edge of the pitch. About 5 people made it on, stewards dealt with them pretty fast.

Little girl jumped over by the loft and I've never seen someone jump over so fast to grab her and put her back. Guessing it was her dad but was impressed!

I thought it was her dad that went on the pitch clutching his daughter in his arms although I could be wrong.
Also there were a few people in the bottom of R block who tried to force their way through the stewards and rope and 1 idiot made it onto the pitch from that area.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 18:38]
On the pitch on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 3373 viewsPinnerPaul

Nothing happened - which was good as enabled Ned and Jamie to do their own farewells ahead of the team one.

Jamie in tears btw!
On the pitch on 19:18 - Apr 28 with 3257 viewsisawqpratwcity

On the pitch on 18:37 - Apr 28 by PinnerPaul

Nothing happened - which was good as enabled Ned and Jamie to do their own farewells ahead of the team one.

Jamie in tears btw!

I never doubted Mackie's commitment to the club, not even when he asked to be put on the transfer list.

Thanks, Jamie. See you one day in the Forever Rs.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

On the pitch on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 3126 viewsGloryHunter

What a cunning plan - just get the stewards to hold a bit of blue nylon rope and people don't try to run on the pitch. Why did nobody think of that before?
On the pitch on 11:15 - Apr 29 with 2853 viewsdaveB

the Dad who got on the pitch from the lower loft and beckoned his kids on was a highlight as the kids just stood and ignored him so he had to walk back off again
Login to get fewer ads

On the pitch on 12:21 - Apr 29 with 2791 viewslondonscottish

The crowd of young fellas from Q Block that were doing all the flare action at Fulham had a real go at getting past the marshalls at the corner of Ellerslie & the lower loft.

They got showered with abuse for what they were trying to do.

Glad Mackie & Ned got their chance to say goodbye properly.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

On the pitch on 13:39 - Apr 30 with 2563 viewsR_from_afar

On the pitch on 18:37 - Apr 28 by PinnerPaul

Jamie in tears btw!

Respect to the fans, who apart from four or five exceptions, stayed in the stands so we could all enjoy the emotional send offs.

Hats off to Mackie, his return played a major part in us getting our soul back. I hope he gets a decent gig somewhere.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

On the pitch on 14:19 - Apr 30 with 2519 viewsDorse

On the pitch on 20:29 - Apr 28 by GloryHunter

What a cunning plan - just get the stewards to hold a bit of blue nylon rope and people don't try to run on the pitch. Why did nobody think of that before?

That showed 'em. Good job boys.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

On the pitch on 14:53 - Apr 30 with 2479 viewsBoston

On the pitch on 14:19 - Apr 30 by Dorse

Wot, no leather mask!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

On the pitch on 23:49 - Apr 30 with 2371 viewsdistortR

On the pitch on 14:19 - Apr 30 by Dorse

your search history must make interesting reading....
On the pitch on 13:25 - May 1 with 2286 viewsFirehoop

Just a note on the idiots who did get on the pitch, all the adults were arrested by the met police, handcuffed and charged !!!!
On the pitch on 16:54 - May 1 with 2191 viewsrobith

On the pitch on 13:25 - May 1 by Firehoop

Just a note on the idiots who did get on the pitch, all the adults were arrested by the met police, handcuffed and charged !!!!

Any news on any sanction on the Brum fans given their constant chucking of stuff at players, including a full beer bottle at Lumley
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024