Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the pitch 13:00 - Apr 25 with 17326 viewsRblockPrior

Really hope we don't have hundreds of fans trying to get on the pitch at the end of the game on Saturday, never understood doing it when we have had a bang average season and it also delays the players coming out on their lap of the stadium.

If we win the league or get promoted I could understand but it is not needed sat, although I have no doubt there will be plenty who try and succeed

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

On the pitch on 11:34 - Apr 27 with 2731 viewsqprxtc

On the pitch on 06:28 - Apr 27 by Hayesender

Personally I can't wait to see overweight middle aged men and women waddle on with their tight fitting replica shirts and give it large to the brummie fans.

Nothing embarrassing about that at all imo

And giving them a moony ;-)
On the pitch on 12:57 - Apr 27 with 2653 viewstimcocking

Christ i hate hearing people moan about how embarrassing they've been told it is to wear a replica shirt or go on the pitch. Pretty sure i could think of 50 million worse things to do. It's mostly kids, don't be so boring.
On the pitch on 13:22 - Apr 27 with 2634 viewsrobith

On the pitch on 12:57 - Apr 27 by timcocking

Christ i hate hearing people moan about how embarrassing they've been told it is to wear a replica shirt or go on the pitch. Pretty sure i could think of 50 million worse things to do. It's mostly kids, don't be so boring.

If people go on the pitch I'll have my seat fenced off for the last game next season, so don't tell me to do anything
On the pitch on 13:28 - Apr 27 with 2618 viewsJuzzie

It's not mostly kids. It's everyone from 7 to 67.
On the pitch on 13:30 - Apr 27 with 2616 viewsR_from_afar

On the pitch on 14:27 - Apr 26 by Northernr

And they fence the front three rows off for the last game of next season which costs us more money and, best case scenario, sees loads of season ticket holders having to move or, worst case, the game actually means something and we're playing with reduced capacity, reduced atmosphere and loads of people who want tickets locked out. Remember the bleating on here about that fcking Leeds game and multiply that.

The police and local authority have made it clear that there *will* be sanctions in the event of a pitch invasion.

I agree that in reality, a pitch invasion doesn't do any actual harm, but that is now irrelevant because we have been warned. It may not be fair but we will be punished, and with it being QPR, we will get clobbered far harder than the clubs the authorities fawn over.

So if you run onto the pitch, you will hurt the club and cause it and your fellow fans needless expense. Think about that. The money which will be wasted could be spent on the left foot of a new striker, perhaps the whole of his left leg.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

On the pitch on 13:35 - Apr 27 with 2605 viewsAgedR

You bunch of kill joys.

Of course I'll be going on it, it's the last day of the season.

Oh pitch! I thought you said piss!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

On the pitch on 14:01 - Apr 27 with 2544 viewssimmo

On the pitch on 11:08 - Apr 27 by Noelmc

Still don't think you can have one rule for one and a different one for others. For me Wigan knocking Citeh out of the FA Cup was a more astonishing achievement and more of a "one-off" than Citeh winning the League, which was pretty much expected pre-season. Almost certainly meant more to the Wigan fans yet the Club were fined.

Wigan beating Citeh in a one-off FA cup game meant more to Wigan fans than Citeh winning the league meant to Citeh fans? Eh?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

On the pitch on 14:24 - Apr 27 with 2506 viewsNorthernr

On the pitch on 18:41 - Apr 26 by PinnerPaul

but FA 'looked' at pitch invasion by Man City fans last weekend and have decided no further action is required.

Not really fair is it?

It's not the FA coming after us, it's the police and local authority - different police and local authority from them.
Login to get fewer ads

On the pitch on 15:10 - Apr 27 with 2447 viewsTacticalR

On the pitch on 14:24 - Apr 27 by Northernr

It's not the FA coming after us, it's the police and local authority - different police and local authority from them.

Could the game perhaps be moved to an authority where the police are more indulgent?

Air hostess clique

On the pitch on 15:12 - Apr 27 with 2440 viewsNorthernr

On the pitch on 15:10 - Apr 27 by TacticalR

Could the game perhaps be moved to an authority where the police are more indulgent?

Play it at Birmingham, we always win there.
On the pitch on 16:26 - Apr 27 with 2355 viewsqprxtc

On the pitch on 15:12 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Play it at Birmingham, we always win there.

Not when I f****ing go we don't. Been there seven times, never won and seen us score one (ONE) f***ing goal. Missed all our f***ing recent wins.

Anyway back to pitch inf***ingvaders.
On the pitch on 16:50 - Apr 27 with 2317 viewsdistortR

We, the undersigned, promise not to go on the loftus road pitch anytime in the near future.

M. Luongo
J. Lynch
G. Hall
J. E. Thomas.

Mr Holloway has also committed to preventing M. Shodipo from going on the pitch. He's been very naughty.
On the pitch on 17:16 - Apr 27 with 2292 viewsPinnerPaul

On the pitch on 20:57 - Apr 26 by daveB

They had just won the league and don't do it every season no matter where they finish so no wonder nothing was done. All seems fair to me, clubs who win the league and promotion or stay up a blind eye is turned to it. Fans running on for no obvious reason is being stamped down on whether it is the last game or a random one in February that it happens
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 20:58]

Hmmmmmmm - its either a safety issue or it isn't.

Doesn't make it more safe just because you've won something or as in our case, less safe just because its a) pointless and b) idiotic

Should just be a standard scale of punishments for all - isn't that the fairest way?
On the pitch on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 2279 viewsPinnerPaul

On the pitch on 14:24 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Fair enough - but see my post above.

Its either safe or it isn't regardless of circumstance, club etc.

In fact now I think about it, it IS illegal I believe - its in the legislation passed after Hillsborough I think.

Therefore law should be enforced or not, wherever and whenever.
On the pitch on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 2275 viewsNorthernr

On the pitch on 17:20 - Apr 27 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough - but see my post above.

Its either safe or it isn't regardless of circumstance, club etc.

In fact now I think about it, it IS illegal I believe - its in the legislation passed after Hillsborough I think.

Therefore law should be enforced or not, wherever and whenever.

Well yeh, but these are the cards we've been dealt.
On the pitch on 17:27 - Apr 27 with 2262 viewsPinnerPaul

On the pitch on 17:20 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Well yeh, but these are the cards we've been dealt.

Just for the record, I think its a complete waste of time.

Bit like staying to say well done for finishing 15th/16th - we've done OK, probably under achieved slightly.

Players have been paid to play and they have done reasonably well, but nothing to get excited about, so I won't. Will stay to say goodbye to the regulars in T block and then I'm off home I think!
On the pitch on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 2254 viewsWatford_Ranger

Adults, particularly overweight adults, look ridiculous in replica shirts. But that doesn’t cost the club money.

Adults, particularly overweight adults in replica kits, look ridiculous ambling onto the pitch. However, that does cost the club and possibly you and I money so I’d rather they just weren’t embarrassing cnts for the day.
On the pitch on 17:45 - Apr 27 with 2243 viewsozranger

Here's a thought, though probably won't work. Why not get a note written and placed on each of the three front row seats - yeah I know, it is supposed to rain tomorrow - stating that if there is a pitch invasion, their seats will not be in use for the final game next season and they will have to take their chances at finding a spare seat. That way, if there is any sense, these three rows of people, those who hold season ticketed seats, will think "I better stop anyone who is trying to get on to the field otherwise I will be out of pocket and also out of a seat for that game next season." Just a thought.
On the pitch on 17:52 - Apr 27 with 2235 viewsdaveB

On the pitch on 17:16 - Apr 27 by PinnerPaul

Hmmmmmmm - its either a safety issue or it isn't.

Doesn't make it more safe just because you've won something or as in our case, less safe just because its a) pointless and b) idiotic

Should just be a standard scale of punishments for all - isn't that the fairest way?

Should be the same for all but isn't. Whether people think it's fair or not the club have been warned so it's upto us to comply with it or be idiots and run on anyway

I'm pretty sure people will run on regardless of how many times they are told
On the pitch on 18:10 - Apr 27 with 2209 viewsWoodlaneR

On the pitch on 17:45 - Apr 27 by ozranger

Here's a thought, though probably won't work. Why not get a note written and placed on each of the three front row seats - yeah I know, it is supposed to rain tomorrow - stating that if there is a pitch invasion, their seats will not be in use for the final game next season and they will have to take their chances at finding a spare seat. That way, if there is any sense, these three rows of people, those who hold season ticketed seats, will think "I better stop anyone who is trying to get on to the field otherwise I will be out of pocket and also out of a seat for that game next season." Just a thought.

That would likely cause too many confrontations among our own fans...... which would be ironic considering one of the issues I assume they are concerned about is confrontations with the Brum fans.
They should just make two lines of Stewards around the touchline, one behind each other around the 87th min. That would probably discourage anyone. Probably don't have the numbers for that I guess though.
I have faith however and reckon everyone will sit snuggly in their seats to clap the boys off!
On the pitch on 18:20 - Apr 27 with 2191 viewsWatford_Ranger

On the pitch on 18:10 - Apr 27 by WoodlaneR

That would likely cause too many confrontations among our own fans...... which would be ironic considering one of the issues I assume they are concerned about is confrontations with the Brum fans.
They should just make two lines of Stewards around the touchline, one behind each other around the 87th min. That would probably discourage anyone. Probably don't have the numbers for that I guess though.
I have faith however and reckon everyone will sit snuggly in their seats to clap the boys off!

I think the club could take every precaution possible and some mug will still be there grinning gormlessly taking a selfie in the penalty area. Get some proper bouncers in to slap them about. If it’s kids, slap the parents.
On the pitch on 23:41 - Apr 27 with 2053 viewsstowmarketrange

On the pitch on 17:45 - Apr 27 by ozranger

Good idea mate.We’re in the 4th row and we’ll get a clear view for the last game next season.
On the pitch on 08:11 - Apr 28 with 1963 viewsBluce_Ree

Getting on the pitch for no good reason is fking embarrassing.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

On the pitch on 12:34 - Apr 28 with 1876 viewsWokingR

Just because you have bought a ticket doesn't give you the right to go anywhere you want within the ground.
Show some respect.
If you held a BBQ and told people they can go into the house to use the loo but the rest is off limits how would you feel if you found people wandering around upstairs because it was a laugh and was doing no harm?
On the pitch on 13:35 - Apr 28 with 1834 viewsdavman

On the pitch on 08:11 - Apr 28 by Bluce_Ree

Getting on the pitch for no good reason is fking embarrassing.

Bum them in the gob if they go on!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024