Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson 09:56 - Jan 3 with 5810 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847069/Rocket-attack-Baghdad-airport-k

That's the way to do it.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:05 - Jan 3 with 1170 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 15:47 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

it is a sham. It would be like the Labour Party (right now) claiming they will impeach Boris, spend the next 3 years trying to pin something on him, when they have a bone, spend near-on another year conducting their own (non-transparent) investigation and then declaring Boris should be impeached. without providing a great deal of evidence to back it up.

It is a sham and will get nowhere. In fact, it will probably do more to help Trump get re-elected, which I am sure you will be happy about.

I agree that is will probably get nowhere and may be assist his re-election because there are enough idiots out there who think the sun shines out of his @rse and that therefore anything said against him must be a conspiracy.

The witnesses all came across as honest. The testimonies were compelling. The timeline tallies with what they all said. The evidence is clear and very convincing. He did what he is accused of doing in terms of the aid to the Ukraine and he even more obviously then tried to obstruct justice by blocking the impeachment process. (He even slagged off one of the witnesses on twitter while she was testifying).

Why would you even doubt it, does he come across as a man who gives a toss about what's right and wrong when his own interests are involved?

He's a wrong 'un. A crook and a gangster. And eventually he dropped himself in it, as such people always do.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:18 - Jan 3 with 1165 viewskernow

"Thats the way to do it."

Reminders of a Punch and Judy show.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:33 - Jan 3 with 1152 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:05 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

I agree that is will probably get nowhere and may be assist his re-election because there are enough idiots out there who think the sun shines out of his @rse and that therefore anything said against him must be a conspiracy.

The witnesses all came across as honest. The testimonies were compelling. The timeline tallies with what they all said. The evidence is clear and very convincing. He did what he is accused of doing in terms of the aid to the Ukraine and he even more obviously then tried to obstruct justice by blocking the impeachment process. (He even slagged off one of the witnesses on twitter while she was testifying).

Why would you even doubt it, does he come across as a man who gives a toss about what's right and wrong when his own interests are involved?

He's a wrong 'un. A crook and a gangster. And eventually he dropped himself in it, as such people always do.

its not me doubting it, i could not care less who runs america (unsure why people get so angry about it over here)

it is a fact that it will not go anywhere and it is has been a stitch up from the start.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:40 - Jan 3 with 1142 viewsOccasional_Showers

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:33 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

its not me doubting it, i could not care less who runs america (unsure why people get so angry about it over here)

it is a fact that it will not go anywhere and it is has been a stitch up from the start.

Most people over here aren't anti Trump. It's just the mouthy left shouting the loudest. At the election the Tories won a landslide when the silent majority spoke.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:49 - Jan 3 with 1128 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:33 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

You're just swallowing the Trump BS like all those idiots over there. There is no stitch up. He's just been caught and he doesn't like it so he tries to discredit and abuse the process, like he tries to discredit and abuse anyone who cricitcises him, like the crooked narcissistic baby he so obviously is.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:59 - Jan 3 with 1117 viewsOccasional_Showers

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:49 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

You're just swallowing the Trump BS like all those idiots over there. There is no stitch up. He's just been caught and he doesn't like it so he tries to discredit and abuse the process, like he tries to discredit and abuse anyone who cricitcises him, like the crooked narcissistic baby he so obviously is.

He's a great leader. I'd say him and Boris are the best leaders we've both had since Reagan and Thatcher.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:17 - Jan 3 with 1100 viewsMessysaints

The normal every day none issue type American love him, not all of him, but on the hole most will agree they gave been happy with him as president, particularly his stance on good old American prioritys of America first... More jobs, lower prices, more money as a result?

If he was our pm, I would be happy too.

And I don't like him either... But he is doing what needs to be done In a world where cheap labour in other parts are taking jobs out of the country to make shareholders more money... He knows this stuff as a huge bushmen himself.

Would I welcome a Britain first pm? He'll yeah... I see ex service ppl starving and old ppl who made this country great starve or freeze while we fund indias space program... For sure I'll have him as pm.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:22 - Jan 3 with 1085 viewsfranniesTache

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:17 - Jan 3 by Messysaints

The normal every day none issue type American love him, not all of him, but on the hole most will agree they gave been happy with him as president, particularly his stance on good old American prioritys of America first... More jobs, lower prices, more money as a result?

If he was our pm, I would be happy too.

And I don't like him either... But he is doing what needs to be done In a world where cheap labour in other parts are taking jobs out of the country to make shareholders more money... He knows this stuff as a huge bushmen himself.

Would I welcome a Britain first pm? He'll yeah... I see ex service ppl starving and old ppl who made this country great starve or freeze while we fund indias space program... For sure I'll have him as pm.

You do realise the reason why ex serviceman are on the street and old people don't have heating is because of the tax cut policies someone like Trump and Boris support right?

In comparison to the amount spent on foreign aid the biggest harm to those you've mentioned comes from austerity measures, measures that have been imposed to facilitate tax cuts for high earners.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:28 - Jan 3 with 1071 viewsthis_charming_man

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:59 - Jan 3 by Occasional_Showers

He's a great leader. I'd say him and Boris are the best leaders we've both had since Reagan and Thatcher.

Love him or hate him you cant deny he is a great leader. Left wingers don't make great leaders because they are too busy trying to be all things to everyone all the time.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 3 with 1069 views1885_SFC

Trump is more popular in America now than he was when first elected.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 17:29]

Old School is Cool

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:40 - Jan 3 with 1057 viewskernow

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:28 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

Love him or hate him you cant deny he is a great leader. Left wingers don't make great leaders because they are too busy trying to be all things to everyone all the time.

"A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths are a statistic. "
A left wing snowflake once said.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 17:44 - Jan 3 with 1051 viewsfranniesTache

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 3 by 1885_SFC

Trump is more popular in America now than he was when first elected.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 17:29]

His approval rating is somewhere between 38% and 46% depending on which survey you use which makes him the least popular president in the history of US presidents.

The average approval rating for a US president historically is about 53% (not sure if that's mean or medium).

Also the current approval rating is below his elected rate by (on the high end of the scale) ~2%, at election he stood at 48%, so using the spread that the polls show he's either 10 points or 2 points down on election.

Honestly these things aren't particularly hard to google, how come people don't check them?

edit: This tracker is a nice visualisation of his approval rating for those interested (sample size is 5k people which is larger than most too)

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 17:48]
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 18:05 - Jan 3 with 1025 viewsJaySaint

If he has been caught out, I will assume he will be duly impeached

No drama

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 18:08 - Jan 3 with 1019 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 17:44 - Jan 3 by franniesTache

His approval rating is somewhere between 38% and 46% depending on which survey you use which makes him the least popular president in the history of US presidents.

The average approval rating for a US president historically is about 53% (not sure if that's mean or medium).

Also the current approval rating is below his elected rate by (on the high end of the scale) ~2%, at election he stood at 48%, so using the spread that the polls show he's either 10 points or 2 points down on election.

Honestly these things aren't particularly hard to google, how come people don't check them?

edit: This tracker is a nice visualisation of his approval rating for those interested (sample size is 5k people which is larger than most too)

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 17:48]

Are these the same sources that said Clinton was at 97% to win?

Trump has delivered for his people. It will take a huge effort to shift him, the impeachment thing being the latest the wailing masses latest effort.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 18:26 - Jan 3 with 1006 viewsgrumpy

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 18:08 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

Trump has delivered for his people. It will take a huge effort to shift him, the impeachment thing being the latest the wailing masses latest effort.

'Trump has delivered for his people'
He wont be so popular if he gets the states involved in a war in the middle east.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 18:40 - Jan 3 with 980 viewsTheMoog

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 18:26 - Jan 3 by grumpy

'Trump has delivered for his people'
He wont be so popular if he gets the states involved in a war in the middle east.

Blair did alright.

Standby to standby

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 23:55 - Jan 3 with 899 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 18:05 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

If he has been caught out, I will assume he will be duly impeached

No drama

You were doing alright until that comment. Of course he won’t be impeached. The republicans will support him whatever he’s done. Like he said, he could shoot someone in NYC and people will still support him.

Doesn’t stop the evidence against him being very very clear.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 00:01 - Jan 4 with 897 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 17:28 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

I would have thought putting the interests of your country above your own personal interests was the first prerequisite of being a great leader.

He doesn’t even pass go.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 04:16 - Jan 4 with 866 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 23:55 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

You were doing alright until that comment. Of course he won’t be impeached. The republicans will support him whatever he’s done. Like he said, he could shoot someone in NYC and people will still support him.

Doesn’t stop the evidence against him being very very clear.

It’s not very clear....

Just because you hate him and keep saying it’s clear, does not make it so.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 14:14 - Jan 4 with 807 viewsfranniesTache

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 18:08 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

Nope it's a range taken from all the major polls, including those that support him, with the most Trump supporting poll still putting him well below the standard approval rating for a president.

Also it's worth noting that he could still win the election despite being unpopular, due to the quirks of the American electoral system he could lose the public vote (as he did last time round) but win the electoral college.

Sadly the "great" democracy that is America actually fails most of it's citizens in that it regularly elects leaders who the majority of the country don't like.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 12:15 - Jan 5 with 729 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:50 - Jan 5 with 684 viewsJaySaint

why are the like of Burgon protesting about us going to war with Iran...we haven't..No one has..

why do these people always side with Iran?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 680 viewsDellHero

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 12:15 - Jan 5 by 1885_SFC

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:54]
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:57 - Jan 5 with 670 viewsPubeface

Flatten Israel and the US & UK won’t have anyone to rim.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 17:02]

Poll: Favourite Cheese ?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson (n/t) on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 653 viewsDellHero

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 16:57 - Jan 5 by Pubeface

Flatten Israel and the US & UK won’t have anyone to rim.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 17:02]

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024