Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rohl 19:39 - Jan 10 with 3839 viewsBuggalugs

Funny how he hasn’t been mentioned since our results have picked up. I thought Ralph was clueless without him, so have the doubters changed their minds about his influence or are they simply waiting for us to lose again?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Danny Rohl on 19:56 - Jan 10 with 2933 viewsTripleNiemi

Buggs, don't wind them up ffs.

What d'ya reckon tomorrow pal? A draw would be fantastic but above all, lets make Leicester earn everything.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Danny Rohl on 20:02 - Jan 10 with 2922 viewsthis_charming_man

He was Eric black in reverse

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Danny Rohl on 20:28 - Jan 10 with 2892 viewsBuggalugs

Danny Rohl on 19:56 - Jan 10 by TripleNiemi

Buggs, don't wind them up ffs.

What d'ya reckon tomorrow pal? A draw would be fantastic but above all, lets make Leicester earn everything.

With 1200 of our finest roaring us on, I fancy us to get something...maybe even nick a win.

Danny Rohl on 21:58 - Jan 10 with 2845 viewsA1079

Buggalugs, I was probably one of those that was wondering whether the leaving of Rohl had an impact at the time, though I never wanted Hassenhuttl to leave, not even after the dreaded Leicester debacle as I was tired of all the unrest, but at the time I could not see how we could or would reverse the slide.

I never want us to lose Buggalugs, I love my club, even when there is a load of sh*t going on, so whether Rohl going or not had an impact, I am extremely pleased with how our manager and team have responded - long it may it continue - we still have a long way to go.
Danny Rohl on 22:00 - Jan 10 with 2839 viewsRon11

Danny Rohl on 20:28 - Jan 10 by Buggalugs

With 1200 of our finest roaring us on, I fancy us to get something...maybe even nick a win.

Or at the very least somebody stamp on Vardy's weasely little ankle and put him out for the rest of the season.
Danny Rohl on 22:33 - Jan 10 with 2816 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Danny Rohl on 22:00 - Jan 10 by Ron11

Or at the very least somebody stamp on Vardy's weasely little ankle and put him out for the rest of the season.

What like the tackle that he inflicted on VVD at home - and put him out of our side for many weeks!

It could be a very good time to play " the foxes " their form dropped off against Villa - and providing our defenders don't make any silly mistakes - we could nick a point or 3!

Would be great to " get something - as a payback for the drubbing we experienced by them at St Mary's C.O.Y.Saints

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Danny Rohl on 22:59 - Jan 10 with 2793 viewsBuggalugs

Danny Rohl on 21:58 - Jan 10 by A1079

Buggalugs, I was probably one of those that was wondering whether the leaving of Rohl had an impact at the time, though I never wanted Hassenhuttl to leave, not even after the dreaded Leicester debacle as I was tired of all the unrest, but at the time I could not see how we could or would reverse the slide.

I never want us to lose Buggalugs, I love my club, even when there is a load of sh*t going on, so whether Rohl going or not had an impact, I am extremely pleased with how our manager and team have responded - long it may it continue - we still have a long way to go.

My op was intended for the bedwetters that jump on every little thing and twist it to fit their weird anti-SFC agendas. The ones that love it and can’t stop posting when we lose, but keep their heads down when we’re doing well.

You’re one of the good guys pal, so wasn’t digging you out.

Danny Rohl on 23:21 - Jan 10 with 2782 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 22:59 - Jan 10 by Buggalugs

My op was intended for the bedwetters that jump on every little thing and twist it to fit their weird anti-SFC agendas. The ones that love it and can’t stop posting when we lose, but keep their heads down when we’re doing well.

No bed wetters on here pal, just people with ambition who Want better for the club

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rohl on 08:05 - Jan 11 with 2704 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 21:58 - Jan 10 by A1079

Everyone had their doubts that it could have been due to DR leaving, you are not alone. Buggalugs is just another of those posters who likes to act wise after events and berate others acting as if he knew all along it would come good.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Danny Rohl on 08:22 - Jan 11 with 2695 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 08:05 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Everyone had their doubts that it could have been due to DR leaving, you are not alone. Buggalugs is just another of those posters who likes to act wise after events and berate others acting as if he knew all along it would come good.

Not really In the last couple of years the answer to all the problems has been

Get rid of Les Reed
Get rid of Kruger
Get rid of Eric black
Move the away fans to the corner
Play two strikers
Get rid of Puel
Get rid of Pellegrino
Get rid of Hughes

The cause of all our problems had been
Not playing josh sims and Harry Reed
Les Reed
Danny Rohl leaving
Only playing with one striker
Only playing with two centre backs
Playing with three centre backs
Not signing every player that 22 suggests which means we were definitely after them and a lack of ambition meant they didn’t join

Plus Plenty of other absolutely nonsensical suggestions I’m sure others can up date us on which haven’t made any difference either

Danny Rohl on 08:24 - Jan 11 with 2693 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 08:22 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

Not really In the last couple of years the answer to all the problems has been

Get rid of Les Reed
Get rid of Kruger
Get rid of Eric black
Move the away fans to the corner
Play two strikers
Get rid of Puel
Get rid of Pellegrino
Get rid of Hughes

The cause of all our problems had been
Not playing josh sims and Harry Reed
Les Reed
Danny Rohl leaving
Only playing with one striker
Only playing with two centre backs
Playing with three centre backs
Not signing every player that 22 suggests which means we were definitely after them and a lack of ambition meant they didn’t join

Plus Plenty of other absolutely nonsensical suggestions I’m sure others can up date us on which haven’t made any difference either

Wrong user name mate.

Danny Rohl on 08:42 - Jan 11 with 2682 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 08:24 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Wrong user name mate.

Sorry dell hero, I’ll log back in later

Danny Rohl on 09:00 - Jan 11 with 2670 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 08:42 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

Sorry dell hero, I’ll log back in later

P1ss poor effort.

Danny Rohl on 09:17 - Jan 11 with 2657 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 09:00 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

P1ss poor effort.

yours was brilliant pal

Danny Rohl on 09:22 - Jan 11 with 2650 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 09:17 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

yours was brilliant pal

Nothing to it. You replied to my reply to bugga. Pretty obvious.

Danny Rohl on 10:09 - Jan 11 with 2620 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 09:22 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Nothing to it. You replied to my reply to bugga. Pretty obvious.

So no on is allowed to reply to a post that is replying to someone else?

Do you also believe 9/11 was the an inside job by the yanks so they could invade Iraq?

Danny Rohl on 10:13 - Jan 11 with 2617 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 10:09 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

So no on is allowed to reply to a post that is replying to someone else?

Do you also believe 9/11 was the an inside job by the yanks so they could invade Iraq?

Anyone can reply to anyone yes. But when u reply in the way u did it is clear who u are.

Danny Rohl on 10:25 - Jan 11 with 2605 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 10:13 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Anyone can reply to anyone yes. But when u reply in the way u did it is clear who u are.

On that basis You replied to a jay saint post aimed at scoot, so you must be he

Danny Rohl on 10:26 - Jan 11 with 2603 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 10:25 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

On that basis You replied to a jay saint post aimed at scoot, so you must be he

Nope. I replied to his post saying he would not get a reply. Totally different. Sorry.

Danny Rohl on 16:43 - Jan 11 with 2530 viewsA1079

Danny Rohl on 22:59 - Jan 10 by Buggalugs

No worries Buggalugs, I didn't and I don't take anything personally on here - have bigger things in life to worry about. I enjoy this forum and I value people's opinions and views.

I have said stupid things in the past, my worst being when I wrote something after Adkins was sacked and I made some comments about not wanting an Argentinian in - I got absolutely panned by everyone and rightly so - Pochettino turned out to be an excellent manager - but I have always had a soft spot for Adkins. You get older and wiser - generally - though my kids wouldn't agree.
Danny Rohl on 20:37 - Jan 11 with 2453 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 10:26 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Nope. I replied to his post saying he would not get a reply. Totally different. Sorry.

He did get a reply you replied to it, under the wrong login

Danny Rohl on 20:43 - Jan 11 with 2450 viewsDeargDoom

Up turn in results coincided with Richard Kitzbichler having an influence, took him a while to settle in. Rohl no longer mentioned because Ralph replaced him, possibly even improved on him, time will tell. Simple really.
Danny Rohl on 00:34 - Jan 12 with 2388 viewsthis_charming_man

Rohl was sacked by the way I’m not going to go into detail as why he was sacked but he was and rightly so

Danny Rohl on 08:03 - Jan 12 with 2313 viewsMarcus_y

Danny Rohl on 20:37 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

He did get a reply you replied to it, under the wrong login

Your lack of intelligence and reading ability is staggering.

Danny Rohl on 08:43 - Jan 12 with 2296 viewsBuggalugs

Danny Rohl on 08:05 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Er, no. Buggalugs is one of those posters who takes a more measured view of goings on, rather than concocting conspiracy theories and instantly putting a negative spin on everything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024