Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Female presenters on MOTD 23:08 - Jan 25 with 5545 viewsSaintsforeverj

Match of the day introduced tonight with Gabby mentioning that the women there had won the FA cup 5 times and Danny M just once as if to say the women is better. Anyone else find it hard to take seriously the opinions of a women talking about the mens game? Anyone else getting irritated by all these women taking over? I would much rather listen to Shearer, Le Tiss, Linekar, Benali, Merrington or whoever rather than some unknown women. Or am just an old fashioned traditionalist?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 23:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Female presenters on MOTD on 16:06 - Jan 26 with 872 views1teeminants

Female presenters on MOTD on 10:38 - Jan 26 by TheMoog

I’d rather sit and look at Alex Scott than have to listen to Carragher whining on.

Too right, nothing wrong with having fit women on TV talking about sport or anything for that matter . If you don’t like it don’t watch it ,long may it continue I say.

England Women currently have very good Football, Rugby and Cricket teams. It’s not their fault they don’t play at the same level as men but I value a good sports woman’s view no differently to a mans.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Female presenters on MOTD on 18:13 - Jan 26 with 834 viewskernow

Got no problem with the girls.
Female presenters on MOTD on 22:29 - Jan 26 with 782 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Female presenters on MOTD on 18:13 - Jan 26 by kernow

Got no problem with the girls.

EXACTLY! I'd rather watch Alex Scott than Danny Murphy. However I'm in the lounge alone...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Female presenters on MOTD on 07:53 - Jan 27 with 736 viewskernow

Female presenters on MOTD on 10:45 - Jan 27 with 707 viewssledger

basically women football and cricket teams are played mostly (not all) by women who wish they had been born men,the standard is utter cr*p,everyone knows it and yet more and more pundits are women who have zero experience of the level they are commenting on
Female presenters on MOTD on 05:05 - Jan 28 with 661 viewsScoot

Female presenters on MOTD (n/t) on 07:44 - Jan 26 by DellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:11]

Absolutely agree. But we all played at a lower level yet think we know it all when it comes to football. The women pundits must have more insight to a certain degree because of the the pressure & higher standard for their gender. Look at danny Murphy and the craap he talk compared to Alex Scott. She makes him look like a knob that hasn't got a clue. These women are brought up on the game by men like us. It's like saying our kids dont get it.

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024