Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? 06:28 - Jan 25 with 2770 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7927123/ALEXANDER-VON-SCHOENBURG-says

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 06:51 - Jan 25 with 2021 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:06]
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 06:57 - Jan 25 with 2018 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 06:51 - Jan 25 by DellHero

Morning Marcus xxx

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 07:03 - Jan 25 with 2012 viewsDellHero

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 06:57 - Jan 25 by Occasional_Showers

Morning Marcus xxx

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 07:06 - Jan 25 with 2008 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 07:03 - Jan 25 by DellHero

Eckie?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 07:23 - Jan 25 with 1998 viewsinthebox

Time will tell, but I love thi,s Hampshire in the money. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/25/former-red-wall-areas-could-lose
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:12 - Jan 25 with 1947 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 07:23 - Jan 25 by inthebox

Time will tell, but I love thi,s Hampshire in the money. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/25/former-red-wall-areas-could-lose

This is excellent news - Hampshire has some of the worst roads in the country, with some desperately overlooked failed schools (i.e, in places like Bordon and Aldershot) just because they are not "inner city".
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 10:24]

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 08:34 - Jan 25 with 1919 viewsDellHero

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:12 - Jan 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

This is excellent news - Hampshire has some of the worst roads in the country, with some desperately overlooked failed schools (i.e, in places like Bordon and Aldershot) just because they are not "inner city".
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 10:24]

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:45 - Jan 25 with 1904 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 08:34 - Jan 25 by DellHero

Maybe being a fat double chinned oaf has something to do with it.

Login to get fewer ads

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 08:49 - Jan 25 with 1894 viewsDellHero

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:45 - Jan 25 by Occasional_Showers

Maybe being a fat double chinned oaf has something to do with it.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:51 - Jan 25 with 1891 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 08:49 - Jan 25 by DellHero

Bug eyed too, yes?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? (n/t) on 09:00 - Jan 25 with 1877 viewsDellHero

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:51 - Jan 25 by Occasional_Showers

Bug eyed too, yes?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 10:42 - Jan 25 with 1822 viewsbenalisbroom

Listen to me for one final time, occasional piSx.
Calling half your compatriots ‘traitors’ is the sort of thing only a fascist would do.
So for the final time, dial it down you awful piece of sh&t.
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:13 - Jan 25 with 1795 viewsMarcus_y

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 10:42 - Jan 25 by benalisbroom

Listen to me for one final time, occasional piSx.
Calling half your compatriots ‘traitors’ is the sort of thing only a fascist would do.
So for the final time, dial it down you awful piece of sh&t.

Whilst I agree, do u say the same thing to remainers who call all leavers thick and racist?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 18:22 - Jan 25 with 1661 viewsbenalisbroom

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:13 - Jan 25 by Marcus_y

Whilst I agree, do u say the same thing to remainers who call all leavers thick and racist?

Yes, I do. Whatever I might think about peoples’ inclinations, I would never label 51% of the country in that fashion. Which is the whole point of my objection to OP’s repeated use of the word ‘traitor’. It’s totally unacceptable, moronic and childish. I wonder whether he’d have the courage to call me that to my face?
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 18:34 - Jan 25 with 1639 viewsgrumpy

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 18:22 - Jan 25 by benalisbroom

Yes, I do. Whatever I might think about peoples’ inclinations, I would never label 51% of the country in that fashion. Which is the whole point of my objection to OP’s repeated use of the word ‘traitor’. It’s totally unacceptable, moronic and childish. I wonder whether he’d have the courage to call me that to my face?

Doubt it.
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 00:40 - Jan 26 with 1518 viewsDorsetIan

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 18:22 - Jan 25 by benalisbroom

At heart he’s a troll, so while he throws in the odd argument from time to time, he’s much more comfortable with gratuitous abuse and insult. Can’t help himself really.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 02:29 - Jan 26 with 1500 viewsScoot

The germans must be so jealous of the way we are shedding jobs like a moulting dog while they are the strongest industrial nation in the EU 27 & getting stronger now we've gone.
But the daily heil Says????
KNOB

Poll: Should NJ go?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 03:03 - Jan 26 with 1492 viewsBicester_North

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 02:29 - Jan 26 by Scoot

The germans must be so jealous of the way we are shedding jobs like a moulting dog while they are the strongest industrial nation in the EU 27 & getting stronger now we've gone.
But the daily heil Says????
KNOB

Do what?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-jobs-

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 04:53 - Jan 26 with 1477 viewsMarcus_y

I wonder whether he’d have the courage to call me that to my face?

If he did what would you do?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 09:39 - Jan 26 with 1415 viewsOccasional_Showers

Once the people voted to leave that result should have been respected. Instead the fanatics on the Remain side did everything they could to undermine that result, including colluding with the EU. As it is us versus them in the negotiation collusion with them is treacherous. It’s akin to collaborating with them enemy. So the term traitor to describe those who chose to side with the opposition is an appropriate word to use as it describes them perfectly.

Thankfully we are now past the point where this is relevant as the traitors attempts have failed. The people have prevailed. And we are now leaving.

We now need to reconcile our differences and it’s time for those on the Remain side to apologise. Just say you’re sorry for being so wrong, and for acting so appallingly. I’m sure we can forgive your ignorance.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 09:54 - Jan 26 with 1405 viewsDorsetIan

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 09:39 - Jan 26 by Occasional_Showers

Once the people voted to leave that result should have been respected. Instead the fanatics on the Remain side did everything they could to undermine that result, including colluding with the EU. As it is us versus them in the negotiation collusion with them is treacherous. It’s akin to collaborating with them enemy. So the term traitor to describe those who chose to side with the opposition is an appropriate word to use as it describes them perfectly.

Thankfully we are now past the point where this is relevant as the traitors attempts have failed. The people have prevailed. And we are now leaving.

We now need to reconcile our differences and it’s time for those on the Remain side to apologise. Just say you’re sorry for being so wrong, and for acting so appallingly. I’m sure we can forgive your ignorance.

SOME people on the remain side did everything they could to undermine the result. Most accepted it but turned their attention to HOW it should it be implemented.

Any yet, unless I am very much mistaken, you routinely label ALL remainders as traitors.

And it’s nothing to do with your supposed ‘arguments’. It’s because, as a troll, you are just far more comfortable with abuse and incendiary language.

in terms of apologies, we are not going to know for at least twenty years whether Brexit was a good idea, so you’re p1ssing in the wind thinking that anyone on either side is going to regret their vote for a very long time.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 10:05 - Jan 26 with 1399 viewsgrumpy

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 03:03 - Jan 26 by Bicester_North

Do what?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-jobs-

While we have been in the EU,yes!
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 10:21 - Jan 26 with 1385 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 09:54 - Jan 26 by DorsetIan

SOME people on the remain side did everything they could to undermine the result. Most accepted it but turned their attention to HOW it should it be implemented.

Any yet, unless I am very much mistaken, you routinely label ALL remainders as traitors.

And it’s nothing to do with your supposed ‘arguments’. It’s because, as a troll, you are just far more comfortable with abuse and incendiary language.

in terms of apologies, we are not going to know for at least twenty years whether Brexit was a good idea, so you’re p1ssing in the wind thinking that anyone on either side is going to regret their vote for a very long time.

Precisely, not all remainers are traitors, the vast majority of them are pompous or ignorant or both and some are pompous ignorant traitors. I have no idea which camp benalisbroom sits in. Just because the term traitor strikes a nerve with him doesn’t mean he is one.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 10:24]

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:23 - Jan 26 with 1348 viewsDorsetIan

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 10:21 - Jan 26 by Occasional_Showers

Precisely, not all remainers are traitors, the vast majority of them are pompous or ignorant or both and some are pompous ignorant traitors. I have no idea which camp benalisbroom sits in. Just because the term traitor strikes a nerve with him doesn’t mean he is one.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 10:24]

Don’t wimp out now, Ignatius.

You habitually call all remainders traitors. At least have courage of your troll convictions.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:25 - Jan 26 with 1346 viewsMarcus_y

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 09:54 - Jan 26 by DorsetIan

Meanwhile you have NEVER suggested all leavers are thick and racist have you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024