Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojbjerg 13:46 - Jan 30 with 4967 viewsBuggalugs

https://www.skysports.com/share/11921706

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Hojbjerg on 14:09 - Jan 30 with 3657 viewsIngskneeslide

If he goes watch out for all our fans who don't currently rate him suddenly become outraged that we'd sell such an important player. It happens every. single. time.
Hojbjerg on 14:13 - Jan 30 with 3645 viewsBuggalugs

Hojbjerg on 14:09 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

If he goes watch out for all our fans who don't currently rate him suddenly become outraged that we'd sell such an important player. It happens every. single. time.

Another Tadic?

Hojbjerg on 14:19 - Jan 30 with 3625 viewskernow

Hear he might need a chauffeur. Anyone offering?
Hojbjerg on 14:29 - Jan 30 with 3590 viewsBicester_North

Hojbjerg on 14:13 - Jan 30 by Buggalugs

Another Tadic?

You mean Turdic? LMAO!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hojbjerg on 14:30 - Jan 30 with 3582 viewsIngskneeslide

Hojbjerg on 14:13 - Jan 30 by Buggalugs

Another Tadic?

Tadic, Pelle, Mane, Austin, Rodriguez, Targett, Reed, Sims, probably even Caulker.
Hojbjerg on 14:45 - Jan 30 with 3548 viewsButty101

Hojbjerg on 14:29 - Jan 30 by Bicester_North

You mean Turdic? LMAO!

Let’s be honest even in the rival he’s not been that great. However it’s the middle of the season so let’s not rip the team up.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Hojbjerg on 14:53 - Jan 30 with 3525 viewssaint22

Cedric and PEH, well Gao is really cashing in isn't he and just as things were taking a turn for the better back we go two steps
when will we learn!
Hojbjerg on 14:55 - Jan 30 with 3520 viewsBuggalugs

Hojbjerg on 14:30 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

Tadic, Pelle, Mane, Austin, Rodriguez, Targett, Reed, Sims, probably even Caulker.

My personal favourite is Elyounoussi. Since putting in some fine performances against the likes of Ross County and Inverness some of our expert mongs were demanding an immediate recall from his loan a couple of months ago, stating he was just what we need and that they always knew he was a real talent.

Login to get fewer ads

Hojbjerg on 14:56 - Jan 30 with 3516 viewsBuggalugs

Hojbjerg on 14:53 - Jan 30 by saint22

Cedric and PEH, well Gao is really cashing in isn't he and just as things were taking a turn for the better back we go two steps
when will we learn!

I don't think you've ever had anything good to say about Hojbjerg, so surely you'd be in favour of this?

Hojbjerg on 14:57 - Jan 30 with 3513 viewsIngskneeslide

Hojbjerg on 14:55 - Jan 30 by Buggalugs

My personal favourite is Elyounoussi. Since putting in some fine performances against the likes of Ross County and Inverness some of our expert mongs were demanding an immediate recall from his loan a couple of months ago, stating he was just what we need and that they always knew he was a real talent.

Forgot about Ely and 'Forrester'! Non-league standard the experts said...
Hojbjerg on 14:59 - Jan 30 with 3503 viewsIngskneeslide

Hojbjerg on 14:53 - Jan 30 by saint22

when will we learn!

You don't think PEH should be in the team so why would it matter if we sold him? Surely by your logic it would be one step forward?
Hojbjerg on 15:09 - Jan 30 with 3483 viewssaint22

Hojbjerg on 14:59 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

You don't think PEH should be in the team so why would it matter if we sold him? Surely by your logic it would be one step forward?

I didn't say he should be sold though did i? I said he should be rested for Romeu
Unless we had a ready made replacement which we clearly don't, unless we plan on loaning a midfielder who cant get into Leicesters team or similar????
Hojbjerg on 15:10 - Jan 30 with 3481 viewsKennington

Hojbjerg on 14:59 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

I don’t think he should start but unless someone better is brought in then we can’t afford to lose him. It’s that simple. The owners can’t be trusted to buy players that will be regulars rather than gambles so it’s really a case of reluctantly wanting to keep the likes of PEH.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Hojbjerg on 15:18 - Jan 30 with 3457 viewsBicester_North

Hojbjerg on 15:09 - Jan 30 by saint22

I didn't say he should be sold though did i? I said he should be rested for Romeu
Unless we had a ready made replacement which we clearly don't, unless we plan on loaning a midfielder who cant get into Leicesters team or similar????

Let’s face it, you whined and cried and slagged off Saints even when Koeman was here. You are lying, snivelling Tory scum, utterly clueless about anything to do with football, business, people, and the way the world works. You are a disgrace Benny Bullshitter.

Hojbjerg on 15:19 - Jan 30 with 3454 viewssaint22

Hojbjerg on 15:18 - Jan 30 by Bicester_North

Let’s face it, you whined and cried and slagged off Saints even when Koeman was here. You are lying, snivelling Tory scum, utterly clueless about anything to do with football, business, people, and the way the world works. You are a disgrace Benny Bullshitter.

Thats odd I dont recall a poster by your name back in the Koeman days....oh hold on....multi log in weirdo freak
Hojbjerg on 15:25 - Jan 30 with 3437 viewsBicester_North

Hojbjerg on 15:19 - Jan 30 by saint22

Thats odd I dont recall a poster by your name back in the Koeman days....oh hold on....multi log in weirdo freak

Hey, I used to read your posts back then, I remember the one that said “hey, herewith my retirement from this forum. Hey, it’s been kinda fun, I really mean that”.

Hojbjerg on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 3409 viewsIngskneeslide

Hojbjerg on 15:25 - Jan 30 by Bicester_North

Hey, I used to read your posts back then, I remember the one that said “hey, herewith my retirement from this forum. Hey, it’s been kinda fun, I really mean that”.

He has 'retired' from here more than once?! What a crackpot
Hojbjerg on 15:40 - Jan 30 with 3399 viewssaint22

Hojbjerg on 15:10 - Jan 30 by Kennington

I don’t think he should start but unless someone better is brought in then we can’t afford to lose him. It’s that simple. The owners can’t be trusted to buy players that will be regulars rather than gambles so it’s really a case of reluctantly wanting to keep the likes of PEH.

And now Armstrong is out for 3 weeks we really dont need to be selling in an area we are woefully short
Hojbjerg on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 3364 viewsPatfromPoole

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hojbjerg on 16:01 - Jan 30 with 3343 viewsTripleNiemi

Hojbjerg on 15:57 - Jan 30 by PatfromPoole

Good news in my view then Pat.

Mind you if i am being honest, i don't think he will sign a new deal. I certainly hope he does, but i think he will want to see some form of commitment from the club (and i don't mean our retention of the Net Spend Trophy).
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 16:02]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Hojbjerg on 16:05 - Jan 30 with 3328 viewsthis_charming_man

Hojbjerg on 14:55 - Jan 30 by Buggalugs

Elyouuseless you mean?

Pellend is one of my favourites, fans used to give him horrendous grief, yet the moment he left we really missed, now he’s one we’ve never replaced properly

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hojbjerg on 16:14 - Jan 30 with 3313 viewsA1079

Hojbjerg on 14:09 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

Ingskneeslide - I have been a bit of a fan of Hojberg - mainly because of his work ethic and commitment - though his decision making has not always been good. I don't think he has had a particularly strong season this year, but I really don't understand why we would risk breaking up a team that has been getting results as a group. We could probably pick holes in all the players as individuals at various points in the current campaign, especially the first half of the season, but as a group they have worked well together to pull ourselves away and give some daylight - but (others may disagree), we are not yet safe, we need them all to continue to work together and we need to put the interests of the team and results first and not help feed the needs of other clubs. We have some very important and key games after Liverpool which will define whether we settle our position in the PL for another season or have to look over our shoulder right to the bitter end.

I have no idea if there is any truth in this story, but if it is, it is almost as if, we (as a club) have a death wish when it comes to a transfer window - we (repeatedly) don't resolve the issues where we have them and then consider letting players go before we have adequate and quality replacements. There may of course be nothing in it.
Hojbjerg on 16:18 - Jan 30 with 3304 viewsA1079

Hojbjerg on 16:14 - Jan 30 by A1079

Ingskneeslide - I have been a bit of a fan of Hojberg - mainly because of his work ethic and commitment - though his decision making has not always been good. I don't think he has had a particularly strong season this year, but I really don't understand why we would risk breaking up a team that has been getting results as a group. We could probably pick holes in all the players as individuals at various points in the current campaign, especially the first half of the season, but as a group they have worked well together to pull ourselves away and give some daylight - but (others may disagree), we are not yet safe, we need them all to continue to work together and we need to put the interests of the team and results first and not help feed the needs of other clubs. We have some very important and key games after Liverpool which will define whether we settle our position in the PL for another season or have to look over our shoulder right to the bitter end.

I have no idea if there is any truth in this story, but if it is, it is almost as if, we (as a club) have a death wish when it comes to a transfer window - we (repeatedly) don't resolve the issues where we have them and then consider letting players go before we have adequate and quality replacements. There may of course be nothing in it.

ok everyone - ignore everything I have just said - I have just made myself look a complete prat - again! haha. I would delete the message if I could or knew how to. If I had read more deeply I would have seen that Ralph and the club have said he is not going anywhere - which I am personally relieved! I still stick to my underlying principle that you do not always have to have the best players to have a good team, but you have to look at the whole, but that does not take away from the fact, that I should have read the story and twitter responses first! Apologies.
Hojbjerg on 16:26 - Jan 30 with 3283 viewsI_would

Couldn't Prowsey give him a lift up?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Hojbjerg on 16:31 - Jan 30 with 3268 viewsIngskneeslide

Hojbjerg on 16:18 - Jan 30 by A1079

ok everyone - ignore everything I have just said - I have just made myself look a complete prat - again! haha. I would delete the message if I could or knew how to. If I had read more deeply I would have seen that Ralph and the club have said he is not going anywhere - which I am personally relieved! I still stick to my underlying principle that you do not always have to have the best players to have a good team, but you have to look at the whole, but that does not take away from the fact, that I should have read the story and twitter responses first! Apologies.

You're a good lad A1079. Hojbjerg is exactly the kind of midfielder that Saints fans have traditionally hated or underappreciated. He's a classic Oakley, Davis type. He's not flashy, he's not a particularly technical player and sometimes he makes simple mistakes but he keeps things ticking over and works hard. For me, he's a pretty consistent 7/10er and even when he's having a shocker he doesn't hide and is always trying to reach that standard. People forget that he's 24 and still has his best years ahead of him and Ralph has also said that's he's probably our most tactically astute player and learned from the best at Bayern Munich. He's not been made captain for a laugh and I think brings far more to our team than most fans realise. On paper someone like Lemina is a far more talented player, but out of him and Hojbjerg who has contributed more to our club?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024