Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana 09:57 - Feb 12 with 922 viewsSaintNick

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 11:02 - Feb 12 with 878 viewsthis_charming_man

Is there an option for I haven't forgiven him and it isn't a good deal?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 11:14 - Feb 12 with 871 viewsfranniesTache

Is there an option for i'll take him back when he takes a paternity test
Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 11:52 - Feb 12 with 853 viewsMattFinish

Yes if he's on a free transfer
Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 12:33 - Feb 12 with 821 viewsericofarabia

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 11:02 - Feb 12 by this_charming_man

That's where I stand as well.
Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 15:48 - Feb 12 with 760 viewskingslandstand1

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 11:02 - Feb 12 by this_charming_man

in agreement
He'd have to do a helluva lot to seek/get that forgiveness for the way he left, and anyway even if he wanted to come back we wouldn't pay anything like what he must be on at Scouseland
Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 21:43 - Feb 12 with 650 viewsSaintsforeverj

He is a bit of a tw@t. But he would improve our team. So I would forgive and forget if it means Saints are better. But would he come back knowing he isn't popular with the fans? Not sure the press are right on this.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:14 - Feb 12 with 628 viewsthis_charming_man

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 21:43 - Feb 12 by Saintsforeverj

He is a bit of a tw@t. But he would improve our team. So I would forgive and forget if it means Saints are better. But would he come back knowing he isn't popular with the fans? Not sure the press are right on this.

No chance, not any more, he’s 32, struggled with injuries the last couple is seasons, he’s not the player he was when he left. Plus we don’t have problems up front, it’s defenders and a decent defensive midfield we need.

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:34 - Feb 12 with 607 viewsBuggalugs

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:14 - Feb 12 by this_charming_man

No chance, not any more, he’s 32, struggled with injuries the last couple is seasons, he’s not the player he was when he left. Plus we don’t have problems up front, it’s defenders and a decent defensive midfield we need.

Putting their cvntish behaviour to one side, I find it laughable that a sizeable proportion of Saints fans are obsessed with re-signing ex-players, despite the fact they’re older, more arrogant, on bigger wedge and most importantly nowhere near as good as they were before they left.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:36 - Feb 12 with 602 viewsPatfromPoole

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:34 - Feb 12 by Buggalugs

Putting their cvntish behaviour to one side, I find it laughable that a sizeable proportion of Saints fans are obsessed with re-signing ex-players, despite the fact they’re older, more arrogant, on bigger wedge and most importantly nowhere near as good as they were before they left.

+1.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:38 - Feb 12 with 601 viewsthis_charming_man

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 22:34 - Feb 12 by Buggalugs

Loads of them. Bring back schniderlin ffs

Seen a few say lemina should get another chance despite him saying he wants to leave and only playing well 3 times a season.

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:07 - Feb 12 with 582 views1teeminants

Why isnt there an option saying ....of course he would not come back, would you take a 50 % drop in wages and lower yourself ?

Always makes me chuckle when people talk about ex saints returning when things haven t worked out for them. Until we show some ambition we wont attract players like Lallana I’m afraid. Why would you want to come to a club that constantly sells their best talent ffs .
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 23:10]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:16 - Feb 12 with 571 viewsthis_charming_man

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:07 - Feb 12 by 1teeminants

Why isnt there an option saying ....of course he would not come back, would you take a 50 % drop in wages and lower yourself ?

Always makes me chuckle when people talk about ex saints returning when things haven t worked out for them. Until we show some ambition we wont attract players like Lallana I’m afraid. Why would you want to come to a club that constantly sells their best talent ffs .
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 23:10]

Players like lallana? We managed to attract Ings from the same club and he’s got far more about him than a 32 year old Lallana.

Not that I disagree with some of what you say.

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:24 - Feb 12 with 568 viewsPatfromPoole

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:16 - Feb 12 by this_charming_man

Players like lallana? We managed to attract Ings from the same club and he’s got far more about him than a 32 year old Lallana.

I suppose we have to thank Les for Ings......

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:27 - Feb 12 with 566 viewsthis_charming_man

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:24 - Feb 12 by PatfromPoole

I suppose we have to thank Les for Ings......

Ings and bedbarek

Reeds legacy,

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 05:50 - Feb 13 with 515 views1teeminants

Should Saints Bring Back Adam Lallana on 23:16 - Feb 12 by this_charming_man

Ings was different. He comes from the Southampton area, is a saints fan who followed Saints when he was a kid . He also was very injury prone at Liverpool and knew he was t going to get in the team there. He also seems a decent bloke I think ,he seems grounded and he was prepared to step down in order to progress. Lallana on the other hand seems pretty arrogant, has a jumped up opinion of himself and I think would see a move to saints as a backward step ,I don’t think his ego would allow it. He has also been quoted previously as saying he’s Bournemouth through and through.

I also think there would be bigger clubs than us who would take a punt on Lallana, clubs that invest, wish to progress and don’t sell all their talent. Lallana would know this .Ings didn’t attract the same interest as Lallana undoubtably will as he was seen as too much of a risk with his injuries.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024