Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Chancellor 23:04 - Feb 13 with 2735 viewsSaintNick

Rishi Sunak was born in Southampton and is from Portswood

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New Chancellor on 09:09 - Feb 15 with 377 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 08:55 - Feb 15 by dirk_doone

"Personally, I think they are going to run out of money."

You aren't the only one. That is why Cummings had several senior advisors removed.

Civil servants are there to serve. I think the penny is finally going dropping with them that with this government you do as you’re told or you’re out. And quite right too. The people elected Boris with a LANDSLIDE mandate to get Brexit done and to build up our infrastructure to deliver a super powered global British economy. Those who stand in the way are enemies of the people and Dominic is doing a marvellous job in weeding them out.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

New Chancellor on 09:10 - Feb 15 with 374 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 08:58 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

Probably rubbish, but great news if true. What’s not to like about emulating the richest country on earth? It really amazes me how left wingers would prefer us to follow communist ideologies over the capitalist system that given us the highest standard of living that there has ever been.

The Great British people are soon going to see through Boris and Cummings and want to 'Take back Control' from their US and Russia masters. Rule Brittania

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

New Chancellor on 09:16 - Feb 15 with 367 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 09:10 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

The Great British people are soon going to see through Boris and Cummings and want to 'Take back Control' from their US and Russia masters. Rule Brittania

All this hatred of America is a Labour thing. Working class people don’t subscribe to that.

It really is little wonder that the Tories wiped Labour out in the Midlands and the North because Labour simply don’t represent their views in any way, shape or form.

New Chancellor on 09:21 - Feb 15 with 365 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 09:16 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

All this hatred of America is a Labour thing. Working class people don’t subscribe to that.

It really is little wonder that the Tories wiped Labour out in the Midlands and the North because Labour simply don’t represent their views in any way, shape or form.

No hatred of USA, just hatred of USA dectating to my country ad all the Great British working class would agree.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

New Chancellor on 09:24 - Feb 15 with 361 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 09:21 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

No hatred of USA, just hatred of USA dectating to my country ad all the Great British working class would agree.

Boris isn't even a proper Brit FFS!

New Chancellor on 09:26 - Feb 15 with 359 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 09:21 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

When a Labour MP says something the chances are it’s the complete opposite of what a working class person thinks. This has been the case for about a decade now as the party lurched to the left. All this anti Trump rhetoric for example, most people might not particularly like him (I think he’s brilliant) but they agree with most of the things he says and does. Aligning ourselves more closely with America, and in particular the populist politics of Trump, is what the people want.

New Chancellor on 09:27 - Feb 15 with 358 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 09:24 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

Boris isn't even a proper Brit FFS!

Would you say if he was a “person of colour”?

New Chancellor on 09:42 - Feb 15 with 339 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 09:27 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

Would you say if he was a “person of colour”?

Statement of fact. Boris is an American citizen born in the USA. The Grest British working class are no fools.

Login to get fewer ads

New Chancellor on 10:06 - Feb 15 with 331 viewsgrumpy

New Chancellor on 09:42 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

Statement of fact. Boris is an American citizen born in the USA. The Grest British working class are no fools.

Boris Johnson born in the USA.............
New Chancellor on 11:08 - Feb 15 with 313 viewsChesham_Saint

The hypocrisy of politicos....

“Oooh, Cummings hasn’t been elected, oh no, a catastrophe!”

Hmm, remember Alastair Campbell and Lord Falconer? I suppose all three do have something in common though: complete arsewipes.

Anyway Nick, you’ll be delighted to know that Gladstone was born in Liverpool.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New Chancellor on 12:18 - Feb 15 with 301 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 11:08 - Feb 15 by Chesham_Saint

Hmm, remember Alastair Campbell and Lord Falconer? I suppose all three do have something in common though: complete arsewipes.

Alistair Cambell and Lord Falconer didn't appoint themselves de facto Chancellor of the Exchequer

New Chancellor on 12:19 - Feb 15 with 300 viewsOccasional_Showers

Yes but you’re forgetting Blair wasn’t a Labour Prime Minister. He was a Tory.

New Chancellor on 12:22 - Feb 15 with 298 viewsTheMoog

I’m sure the likes of McCluskey and Milne would have had quite an influence if the election had gone the other way.

Standby to standby

New Chancellor on 12:23 - Feb 15 with 296 viewsgrumpy

New Chancellor on 12:19 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

Yes but you’re forgetting Blair wasn’t a Labour Prime Minister. He was a Tory.

Now you really are sounding quite silly.
New Chancellor on 12:32 - Feb 15 with 290 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 09:26 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

When a Labour MP says something the chances are it’s the complete opposite of what a working class person thinks. This has been the case for about a decade now as the party lurched to the left. All this anti Trump rhetoric for example, most people might not particularly like him (I think he’s brilliant) but they agree with most of the things he says and does. Aligning ourselves more closely with America, and in particular the populist politics of Trump, is what the people want.

Argh yes the great Trump. That fookwit who inherited a fortune and would be wealthier today if he had simply put all his millions in a savings account !!! Unlike Rees Mogg who only inherited a few million, married an heiress and , went to Eton, as did Boris. Are you sending your kids to Eton Shower? Maybe a little out of your price range. Never mind as long as you keep supporting those that can.

New Chancellor on 12:43 - Feb 15 with 285 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 12:32 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

Argh yes the great Trump. That fookwit who inherited a fortune and would be wealthier today if he had simply put all his millions in a savings account !!! Unlike Rees Mogg who only inherited a few million, married an heiress and , went to Eton, as did Boris. Are you sending your kids to Eton Shower? Maybe a little out of your price range. Never mind as long as you keep supporting those that can.

I’ve never understood all this envy. I don’t consider anyone better than myself so have never seen the world through your eyes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024