Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Chancellor 23:04 - Feb 13 with 2725 viewsSaintNick

Rishi Sunak was born in Southampton and is from Portswood

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New Chancellor on 12:31 - Feb 14 with 719 viewsCapt_Koons

He could have been born on the centre spot at SMS but it wouldn't make up for him being a Tory Kunt
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 7:23]

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

New Chancellor on 15:17 - Feb 14 with 667 viewskentsouthampton

Sunak owned the hedge fund company that brought down RBS,just the sort of fella you want running our economy.
New Chancellor on 16:37 - Feb 14 with 645 viewsBazza

New Chancellor on 15:17 - Feb 14 by kentsouthampton

Sunak owned the hedge fund company that brought down RBS,just the sort of fella you want running our economy.

RBS brought themselves down by a) buying another bank without properly doing a due diligence only to discover a pile of worthless assets and b) overstretching themselves wildly due to Fred the Shred's massive ego.
Watch BBCs recent documentary.
Taxpayers will never get all our money back.
New Chancellor on 17:00 - Feb 14 with 633 viewsDorsetIan

New Chancellor on 16:37 - Feb 14 by Bazza

RBS brought themselves down by a) buying another bank without properly doing a due diligence only to discover a pile of worthless assets and b) overstretching themselves wildly due to Fred the Shred's massive ego.
Watch BBCs recent documentary.
Taxpayers will never get all our money back.

All true but it was Sunak's fund that was putting the pressure on for ABN AMRO to be sold.

Didn't force RBS to buy, obviously, but the question for me is how much did Sunak personally benefit from the ABN AMRO sale that RBS paid too much for?

Because all that money that was 'lost' in the financial crash didn't vanish into thin air. Lots of people profited, and they have still got the money. Wouldn't sit well for me, if one of those people is the Chancellor.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

New Chancellor on 17:40 - Feb 14 with 609 viewsdirk_doone

New Chancellor on 17:00 - Feb 14 by DorsetIan

All true but it was Sunak's fund that was putting the pressure on for ABN AMRO to be sold.

Didn't force RBS to buy, obviously, but the question for me is how much did Sunak personally benefit from the ABN AMRO sale that RBS paid too much for?

Because all that money that was 'lost' in the financial crash didn't vanish into thin air. Lots of people profited, and they have still got the money. Wouldn't sit well for me, if one of those people is the Chancellor.

He knows where the money is. He married a billionaire's daughter. He's also chosen a very beautiful part of the country to live in as his Richmond constituency covers the Yorkshire Dales.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

New Chancellor on 18:03 - Feb 14 with 596 viewsgrumpy

New Chancellor on 06:10 - Feb 14 by Occasional_Showers

Completely disagree about public perception. What the public wants is Boris getting on with the job and he has once again shown he isn't afraid to rock the boat and get rid of people who stand in the way. As to Dominic Cummings he is a legend. A top bloke that takes no prisoners. Just what the country needs and just what the people want.

As to Labour it really doesn't matter who they choose because working class people dont trust any of them. Working class people are patriotic and Labour as an entire party hate patriotism. Theres no easy way back for Labour for years to come because the whole party is anti British and that will not change.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 6:14]

When you say 'What the public wants is Boris getting on with the job'don't you mean Dominic Cummings?
Why is Dominic Cummings a legend exactly?
New Chancellor on 19:13 - Feb 14 with 570 viewsTheMoog

It’s been quite amusing seeing the hypocrisy in the comments across various media outlets over the last day or so. A week ago no-one knew who this fukker was but now every lefty that shouted ‘SMEAR!’ at the sight of a photo of Corbyn talking to some IRA punter is now an expert on the new Chancellor’s family and career history.

Standby to standby

New Chancellor on 20:13 - Feb 14 with 551 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 18:03 - Feb 14 by grumpy

When you say 'What the public wants is Boris getting on with the job'don't you mean Dominic Cummings?
Why is Dominic Cummings a legend exactly?

For many reasons, but first and foremost for being instrumental in giving us our people’s prime minister delivering the people’s brexit. He is essentially the man running the country and Boris is the populist face. It’s a very effective partnership and one which the people adore.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Login to get fewer ads

New Chancellor on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 539 viewsgrumpy

New Chancellor on 20:13 - Feb 14 by Occasional_Showers

For many reasons, but first and foremost for being instrumental in giving us our people’s prime minister delivering the people’s brexit. He is essentially the man running the country and Boris is the populist face. It’s a very effective partnership and one which the people adore.

New Chancellor on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 529 viewsMarcus_y

New Chancellor on 20:39 - Feb 14 by grumpy

Better to adore dougal3and football violence of times gone by yes?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

New Chancellor on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 503 viewsgrumpy

New Chancellor on 20:58 - Feb 14 by Marcus_y

Better to adore dougal3and football violence of times gone by yes?

New Chancellor on 23:20 - Feb 14 with 484 viewsCapt_Koons

New Chancellor on 06:10 - Feb 14 by Occasional_Showers

Completely disagree about public perception. What the public wants is Boris getting on with the job and he has once again shown he isn't afraid to rock the boat and get rid of people who stand in the way. As to Dominic Cummings he is a legend. A top bloke that takes no prisoners. Just what the country needs and just what the people want.

As to Labour it really doesn't matter who they choose because working class people dont trust any of them. Working class people are patriotic and Labour as an entire party hate patriotism. Theres no easy way back for Labour for years to come because the whole party is anti British and that will not change.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 6:14]

I thought leaving Europe and taking back control was all about getting away from unelected, unaccountable mandarins. Who elected Cummings?

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

New Chancellor on 00:07 - Feb 15 with 470 viewsDorsetIan

New Chancellor on 23:20 - Feb 14 by Capt_Koons

I thought leaving Europe and taking back control was all about getting away from unelected, unaccountable mandarins. Who elected Cummings?

Cummings is from Durham. It’s unelected foreigners that were the problem.

This country has a proud history of government by unelected Englishmen.

New Chancellor on 01:38 - Feb 15 with 464 viewsdirk_doone

New Chancellor on 00:07 - Feb 15 by DorsetIan

This country has a history of government by unelected Englishmen trained in Moscow but Cummings has surpassed all of his predecessors. He actually rules this country now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Five

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/03/dominic-cummings-labour-questio

[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 6:14]

New Chancellor on 07:48 - Feb 15 with 409 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 01:38 - Feb 15 by dirk_doone

This country has a history of government by unelected Englishmen trained in Moscow but Cummings has surpassed all of his predecessors. He actually rules this country now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Five

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/03/dominic-cummings-labour-questio

[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 6:14]

For years the civil service has needed someone to come in and sort them out. Cummings is doing just that. It’s what the people want to see and the people are exceedingly grateful to him for doing it.

New Chancellor on 07:49 - Feb 15 with 409 viewsCapt_Koons

This country has a proud history of the ultra wealthy elite shafting the working class in the name of patriotism. Bend over Ian, Boris is coming in dry.

New Chancellor on 08:01 - Feb 15 with 399 viewsgrumpy

Are you saying Cummings isn't a problem,Ian?
Have you changed your tune on Brexit?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 8:02]
New Chancellor on 08:05 - Feb 15 with 395 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 07:49 - Feb 15 by Capt_Koons

This country has a proud history of the ultra wealthy elite shafting the working class in the name of patriotism. Bend over Ian, Boris is coming in dry.

According to the Daily Mail, and I’ve never had any reason not to believe anything that they print, Sajid Javid was a cautious chancellor and opposed Boris’s desire to rip up Conservative convention and turn on the spending taps. Boris, IMO quite rightly, wants to keep hold of those Midlands and Northern former Labour safe seats and to repay the people who who ushered in this one nation Conservative people’s government. And so Javid is out and in his place is a chancellor whose name escapes me but who I have held in the highest esteem for some time, and who I believe will carry out the will of Boris and Dominic and will deliver big infrastructure projects that will bring prosperity to parts of the country that are logistically at a disadvantage. And what a lot of people fail to appreciate is that in leaving the little EU and going global it provides opportunity for regions who face the other way. For a long time our trade has been primarily UK to EU a bit like the dads army map, but now ports such as Southampton, the Bristol Ports, Liverpool, will all see a rise in demand and that can only be good for their regions beyond.

New Chancellor on 08:11 - Feb 15 with 390 viewsgrumpy

New Chancellor on 08:05 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

According to the Daily Mail, and I’ve never had any reason not to believe anything that they print, Sajid Javid was a cautious chancellor and opposed Boris’s desire to rip up Conservative convention and turn on the spending taps. Boris, IMO quite rightly, wants to keep hold of those Midlands and Northern former Labour safe seats and to repay the people who who ushered in this one nation Conservative people’s government. And so Javid is out and in his place is a chancellor whose name escapes me but who I have held in the highest esteem for some time, and who I believe will carry out the will of Boris and Dominic and will deliver big infrastructure projects that will bring prosperity to parts of the country that are logistically at a disadvantage. And what a lot of people fail to appreciate is that in leaving the little EU and going global it provides opportunity for regions who face the other way. For a long time our trade has been primarily UK to EU a bit like the dads army map, but now ports such as Southampton, the Bristol Ports, Liverpool, will all see a rise in demand and that can only be good for their regions beyond.

' Boris and Dominic and will deliver big infrastructure projects that will bring prosperity to parts of the country that are logistically at a disadvantage'

Personally, I think they are going to run out of money.

Lets see how many of those 40 hospitals get built and our great new deal with the US.
New Chancellor on 08:15 - Feb 15 with 388 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 08:11 - Feb 15 by grumpy

' Boris and Dominic and will deliver big infrastructure projects that will bring prosperity to parts of the country that are logistically at a disadvantage'

Lets see how many of those 40 hospitals get built and our great new deal with the US.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it you whittling on about the strength of Sterling the other day?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/13/rishi-sunak-banker-uk-chancello

New Chancellor on 08:20 - Feb 15 with 385 viewsDorsetIan

New Chancellor on 08:01 - Feb 15 by grumpy

Are you saying Cummings isn't a problem,Ian?
Have you changed your tune on Brexit?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 8:02]

I was allowing myself a bit of sarcasm, Grumpy...

Not sure how typical Ignatius is (because, as we know, he will say anything, particularly if he thinks it will get a rise) and maybe there are some Brexit voters who would object as vehemently to the unelected Cummings, as they did to the unelected EU; however, I doubt it.

Do I think Cummings is a problem? To be honest, I am undecided on him (leaving aside the fact that he is unelected). If you look at that cabinet table with all those supine, sycophants grovelling around Johnson, I think probably Cummings intentions are better than all of them. Think he hates the Tory ruling class, and has contempt for the establishment. Think he probably does want to improve things. Thing he wants to get things done and will doesn’t give a toss if he upsets the current order of things to do it. But we’ll see...maybe he’s just an obnoxious coont.

New Chancellor on 08:27 - Feb 15 with 381 viewsHeisenberg

New Chancellor on 08:05 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

And the winner of Britains Most Boring Person 2020 award goes to............................................................................................................

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

New Chancellor on 08:54 - Feb 15 with 370 viewskentsouthampton

New Chancellor on 07:48 - Feb 15 by Occasional_Showers

For years the civil service has needed someone to come in and sort them out. Cummings is doing just that. It’s what the people want to see and the people are exceedingly grateful to him for doing it.

If it is Cummings.

New Chancellor on 08:55 - Feb 15 with 368 viewsdirk_doone

New Chancellor on 08:11 - Feb 15 by grumpy

"Personally, I think they are going to run out of money."

You aren't the only one. That is why Cummings had several senior advisors removed.

New Chancellor on 08:58 - Feb 15 with 364 viewsOccasional_Showers

New Chancellor on 08:54 - Feb 15 by kentsouthampton

If it is Cummings.

Probably rubbish, but great news if true. What’s not to like about emulating the richest country on earth? It really amazes me how left wingers would prefer us to follow communist ideologies over the capitalist system that given us the highest standard of living that there has ever been.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024