Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you clap for the NHS tonight? 20:41 - Mar 26 with 1679 viewsHappy_Jack

Did you clap for the NHS tonight?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 20:51 - Mar 26 with 1655 viewsOccasional_Showers

No but I did hear a few others do so. I live two doors from a nurse and have a big box of chocolates I’m going to give to her to share around at work.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 20:56 - Mar 26 with 1648 viewsgrumpy

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 20:51 - Mar 26 by Occasional_Showers

No but I did hear a few others do so. I live two doors from a nurse and have a big box of chocolates I’m going to give to her to share around at work.

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 21:07 - Mar 26 with 1637 viewskingslandstand1

Went out to see if anything was happening and was surprised that there were quite a few out, so joined in and found it actually quite emotional
Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 22:08 - Mar 26 with 1590 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Being 100% honest, we'd just put our son to bed and had come downstairs at pretty much that time and completely bloody forgot. I feel really bad about it.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 22:25 - Mar 26 with 1555 viewsBuggalugs

Not really my kind of thing, but the Mrs and nipper wanted to do it, so I mooched out with them. Was quite surprised nearly every house in our street participated and even the ships were giving it some welly with their horns too. I was quite taken aback tbh.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 00:26 - Mar 27 with 1517 views1885_SFC

Along the same lines (sort of)...

When the Queen gives out her gongs & fancy medals to all the poncy, over-rated, over-hyped & over-paid celebs & Sportsmen/women in the next round of arse licking MBE's, OBE's, Knighthoods, etc etc - I hope her advisers remember the countless medical staff who are right now trying to save the lives of God knows how many souls in hospitals up & down the country as I type.

Likewise... I know there will be a massive financial burden in the coming years as regards the economy - but there really should be a very substantial pay increase for our wonderful medical staff after all this. Surely no one can dispute that now? I know they do the job through compassion & a sense of caring for others - but even so - pay them what they're worth FFS (which is a lot more than they currently do).

Old School is Cool

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 08:35 - Mar 27 with 1434 viewsthis_charming_man

Im opposed to pretty much all virtue signalling but we did go outside for this.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 09:06 - Mar 27 with 1418 viewsgeezershoong1

Did no-one follow up with 'Imagine'..?

It's heartening that celebrities with a lot of possessions that can take a year off of work and not flinch telling everyone who's going to be out of work to imagine a world with no possessions while people are living in the street a half mile away from them.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 09:58 - Mar 27 with 1381 viewshedgeend61

Sat in my garden last night singing "If you all hate Pompey clap your hands!"

And the whole bloody country joined in!!!
Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 10:54 - Mar 27 with 1334 viewsJaySaint

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 09:58 - Mar 27 by hedgeend61

Sat in my garden last night singing "If you all hate Pompey clap your hands!"

And the whole bloody country joined in!!!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 10:56 - Mar 27 with 1329 viewsJaySaint

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 09:06 - Mar 27 by geezershoong1

Did no-one follow up with 'Imagine'..?

It's heartening that celebrities with a lot of possessions that can take a year off of work and not flinch telling everyone who's going to be out of work to imagine a world with no possessions while people are living in the street a half mile away from them.

I am thankful that some of the lady celebrities are going make-up free for a short while.
it's really helpful to the cause!

the struggle is real!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Did you clap for the NHS tonight? on 12:09 - Mar 27 with 1285 viewsdarthvader

Yes we live in a close we were all out , and the bloke next door who is very vulnerable in his 70s and with a list of things wrong with him was absolutly in floods of tears .

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024