Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda 17:55 - Apr 14 with 1761 viewsCushty01

Good to see some old school punishment being dished out to the wannabe gangsta kids who abused staff at Gosport Asda.
well done to the father for dealing with his sh*t of a son in public
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:30 - Apr 14 with 1719 viewscocklebreath

Link

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:45 - Apr 14 with 1704 viewsCushty01

All over Facebook today and twitter but it’s now removed. I’m sure someone will have it to post
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:54 - Apr 14 with 1687 viewscocklebreath

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:45 - Apr 14 by Cushty01

All over Facebook today and twitter but it’s now removed. I’m sure someone will have it to post

Just found it on the skate news. The little sh&ts saying they were gonna cut them up, well done dad.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:54 - Apr 14 with 1686 viewsJaySaint

It was good to see.

He will probably get reported by some no-mark snowflake, as he did use a swear word towards his kid!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:55 - Apr 14 with 1685 viewsthis_charming_man

Just seen it. Fair play m to his dad. Names and shamed him and told him he was an embarrassment before making him apologies to everyone good to see

Although calling him a a “vile mouthed little bastard” doesn’t suggest he’s the best role
Model
[Post edited 14 Apr 2020 18:55]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:58 - Apr 14 with 1670 viewsRon11

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 18:55 - Apr 14 by this_charming_man

Just seen it. Fair play m to his dad. Names and shamed him and told him he was an embarrassment before making him apologies to everyone good to see

Although calling him a a “vile mouthed little bastard” doesn’t suggest he’s the best role
Model
[Post edited 14 Apr 2020 18:55]

Maybe it means he don't know oo the real farver is, like.
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 19:09 - Apr 14 with 1649 viewsRonManager

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 19:48 - Apr 14 with 1588 viewsCushty01

It was removed from Gosport aware FB page . 99% of people praised the father but a few snowflakes commented that it was not the correct way to deal with it.... fuc* ing snowflakes.
Login to get fewer ads

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 20:23 - Apr 14 with 1556 viewsHappy_Jack

We don't get that sort of riff-raff shopping at my local Waitrose thankfully.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 20:50 - Apr 14 with 1515 viewsthissceptredsaint

He didn't make the boy take his hands out his pockets
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 21:07 - Apr 14 with 1501 views1885_SFC

I expect nothing else in Turktown... although kudos to the father.

Old School is Cool

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 08:47 - Apr 15 with 1331 viewsRon11

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 21:07 - Apr 14 by 1885_SFC

The little coont needs a slap as well.
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 09:24 - Apr 15 with 1311 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The whole thing is sad. The child obviously has NOT been brought up to respect others and whilst the Dad did the right thing in making him apologise, he didn't need to sound SO aggressive and swear.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 09:57 - Apr 15 with 1297 viewsSaintNick

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 09:24 - Apr 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

The whole thing is sad. The child obviously has NOT been brought up to respect others and whilst the Dad did the right thing in making him apologise, he didn't need to sound SO aggressive and swear.

I agree with you, but better he did that then do nothing, at least the kid has now been shamed all over facebook and will be getting dogs abuse from the scroats he hangs around with.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 11:45 - Apr 15 with 1262 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 09:57 - Apr 15 by SaintNick

I agree with you, but better he did that then do nothing, at least the kid has now been shamed all over facebook and will be getting dogs abuse from the scroats he hangs around with.

True! I hope they've both learnt lessons from this.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 11:54 - Apr 15 with 1258 viewsGasGiant

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 21:07 - Apr 14 by 1885_SFC

There used to be a regular on here with the name Turktown Saints. He mixed it up a bit in his time. Did he die, was he locked up, does he grace another board..........Or could he have another name?
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 13:24 - Apr 15 with 1239 views1885_SFC

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 11:54 - Apr 15 by GasGiant

There used to be a regular on here with the name Turktown Saints. He mixed it up a bit in his time. Did he die, was he locked up, does he grace another board..........Or could he have another name?

I remember him well. Wasn't he a postman?

Old School is Cool

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 14:54 - Apr 15 with 1214 viewsNewdawn2014

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 09:24 - Apr 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It is sad , the dad could have handled it differently but he was clearly so angry and the red mist had descended , I have to say if he was my child he`d get every piece of tech he owned binned, that would hurt more than a slap .
Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 10:48 - Apr 16 with 1077 viewsRon11

Old school punishment in Gosport Asda on 14:54 - Apr 15 by Newdawn2014

It is sad , the dad could have handled it differently but he was clearly so angry and the red mist had descended , I have to say if he was my child he`d get every piece of tech he owned binned, that would hurt more than a slap .

Let's get this into perspective a bit here.
He didn't just give somebody a bit of cheek, he threatened to 'cut them up'.
That needs some serious consideration, whether you agree with a slap or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024