Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antibody tests to be rolled out 09:36 - May 4 with 3021 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is the game changer. If you have had it you are immune and good to go.

#The people’s government delivering for the people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8282929/Antibody-tests-tell-millions-co

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:48 - May 4 with 1627 viewssaint68

Excellent news, we can start getting back to normal by June(well some semblance of it)

And it will give us the real number of infected too, which I'd imagine is far far higher than currently confirmed.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:49 - May 4 with 1626 viewsthis_charming_man

Why the delay? Why did the Tories not get this out sooner? They want people to die.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:58 - May 4 with 1607 viewsBoris_

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:48 - May 4 by saint68

Excellent news, we can start getting back to normal by June(well some semblance of it)

And it will give us the real number of infected too, which I'd imagine is far far higher than currently confirmed.

I think somewhere between 5 and 10 million people will have been infected. I am hoping that I am one of them.

Poll: Claude Puel

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:59 - May 4 with 1603 viewssaint68

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:49 - May 4 by this_charming_man

Why the delay? Why did the Tories not get this out sooner? They want people to die.

Now seems liverpool is the new epicentre in the uk, get ready for the inevitable whinging by the parasites blaming the government for allowing the champions league last 16 match to take place.

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:02 - May 4 with 1599 viewsOccasional_Showers

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:58 - May 4 by Boris_

I think somewhere between 5 and 10 million people will have been infected. I am hoping that I am one of them.

Everyone hopes that, but based on the severe symptoms those with mild symptoms often suffer I’m guessing it’s not been as widespread as hoped. That said I do think it was circulating here from December onwards quietly killing people off and being recorded as pneumonia etc.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:05 - May 4 with 1597 viewssaint68

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 09:58 - May 4 by Boris_

I was very Ill back in early December with the same symptoms and have wondered since then if it was Covid 19, similarly since I've been back at home my missus and daughter have both been very ill with my daughter being worryingly so.

Glad to say all are well now but I would appreciate the antibody test just to confirm...as you say it would be quite a relief if so.

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:07 - May 4 with 1588 viewsDorsetIan

More waffle. The news was full at the weekend of lots of different companies reporting news of an imminent antibody test. The issue with antibody test so far has been that they are not 100% reliable and therefore useless.

If Roche has developed an accurate one, that's brilliant. Roche are a Swiss company, so what this has to do with the UK govt, I don't know.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:12 - May 4 with 1582 viewssaint22

Lets just see how easy it will be to get one hey?
The bastion of truth that is the Daily Scum Fail ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:15 - May 4 with 1578 viewssaint68

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:02 - May 4 by Occasional_Showers

Everyone hopes that, but based on the severe symptoms those with mild symptoms often suffer I’m guessing it’s not been as widespread as hoped. That said I do think it was circulating here from December onwards quietly killing people off and being recorded as pneumonia etc.

First recorded death in Paris is now 31 December after they started reviewing old respiratory related deaths.

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:48 - May 4 with 1550 viewsJaySaint

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:12 - May 4 by saint22

Oh, Daily Scum Fail...

I guess we are ignoring certain papers this week.
Hard to keep up!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 11:36 - May 4 with 1520 views1885_SFC

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:48 - May 4 by JaySaint

Oh, Daily Scum Fail...

I guess we are ignoring certain papers this week.
Hard to keep up!

Meanwhile of course, the favourite paper of the left is leading with far more important issues than finding a cure...

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/may/04/male-experts-dominate-uk-ne

Old School is Cool

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 11:37 - May 4 with 1519 viewsbattler

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 10:12 - May 4 by saint22

You were posting online links from that paper last week to suit your agenda you absolute melt.
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:08 - May 4 with 1485 viewsDorsetIan

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 11:36 - May 4 by 1885_SFC

Meanwhile of course, the favourite paper of the left is leading with far more important issues than finding a cure...

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/may/04/male-experts-dominate-uk-ne

That's not the only stuff they have been doing. This article from Nick Cohen on Saturday was right on the money.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/02/the-british-charlatan-styl

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:18 - May 4 with 1478 viewsthis_charming_man

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:08 - May 4 by DorsetIan

That's not the only stuff they have been doing. This article from Nick Cohen on Saturday was right on the money.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/02/the-british-charlatan-styl

Waffle

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:32 - May 4 with 1470 viewsbattler

Wow a bitter and twisted piece from a centre left remainer, who would of thought it......
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:40 - May 4 with 1457 viewsBazza

Ian, you often make reasonable arguments to support your views so I can't believe you swallow this lot of exaggerated biased twaddle
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:43 - May 4 with 1450 viewsDorsetIan

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:32 - May 4 by battler

Wow a bitter and twisted piece from a centre left remainer, who would of thought it......

Brilliantly written and hitting the nail on the head if you ask me. But it's an opinion piece, wouldn't expect everyone to agree with it.

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:44 - May 4 with 1448 viewsthis_charming_man

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:43 - May 4 by DorsetIan

Brilliantly written and hitting the nail on the head if you ask me. But it's an opinion piece, wouldn't expect everyone to agree with it.

using an opinion piece as evidence

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:44 - May 4 with 1447 viewsSadoldgit

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:18 - May 4 by this_charming_man

Waffle

A very “balanced” reply.
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:51 - May 4 with 1433 viewsDorsetIan

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:44 - May 4 by this_charming_man

using an opinion piece as evidence

I didn't say it was evidence. It's not evidence. It's a good article.

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:02 - May 4 with 1415 viewsthis_charming_man

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 12:44 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

A very “balanced” reply.

i can see you've got your sleeves rolled up, all ready for another day of mongboard combat Soggy, bless you

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:05 - May 4 with 1415 viewsgrumpy

Has anyone asked the Germans how they appear to have this virus under control or do we think we know better?
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:06 - May 4 with 1412 viewsgrumpy

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:02 - May 4 by this_charming_man

i can see you've got your sleeves rolled up, all ready for another day of mongboard combat Soggy, bless you

You should know all about that.
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:15 - May 4 with 1402 viewsSadoldgit

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:02 - May 4 by this_charming_man

Pot
Kettle
Black
Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:48 - May 4 with 1359 viewsDorsetIan

Antibody tests to be rolled out on 13:05 - May 4 by grumpy

Has anyone asked the Germans how they appear to have this virus under control or do we think we know better?

My God Grumps, anyone would think you haven't been reading TCM's and OS's posts.

We have a high population density, so it was inevitable that we were going to be really sh!t in tackling the virus and anyway, never mind the stats, the people's government are delivering marvellously for the people.

Why would we ask the Germans? We didn't fight two world wars to do that!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024