Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays Loony Left Squinnying 07:16 - May 7 with 2328 viewsBoris_

The government not hitting their 'testing' target of 100,000 a day, although the capacity is there for far in excess of 100,000 a day tests.

I went on the Government site last night and could have booked a test 6 miles from my house this morning and there were over 2000 appointments available within 28 miles of my house.

It's now the Boris' fault apparently that there isn't enough people in the UK displaying Covid-19 symptoms.

What do the loony left expect Boris to do? Force people to get tested by law, even if they don't have symptoms?

Poll: Claude Puel

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:11 - May 7 with 808 viewsSadoldgit

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:05 - May 7 by Boris_

Show me one report this week of someone with symptoms complaining they can't get tested and/or one report from the press or media saying people aren't taking up the appointment spots and encouraging them to do so?

There's a whole world out there on Google, I'm sure it won't take you long to find loads.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 10:06]

Calm down, calm down.
Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:13 - May 7 with 809 viewsBoris_

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:11 - May 7 by Sadoldgit

Calm down, calm down.

Case closed. 2nd day running that Sadoldgit has been called out.

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:15 - May 7 with 797 viewsthis_charming_man

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:13 - May 7 by Boris_

Case closed. 2nd day running that Sadoldgit has been called out.

2nd day? he gets ironed out everyday.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:15 - May 7 with 797 viewsJaySaint

There is clearly loads of spare spaces to get a test. Remarkable that this is not brought up by Journalists when ranting about it. If someone does not want/need to get tested, why would they waste it?

Front line staff clearly don't need to otherwise, Piers Morgan would not be able to waltz in and get a test as easily as he did

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:17 - May 7 with 788 viewsOccasional_Showers

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:11 - May 7 by Sadoldgit

Calm down, calm down.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:22 - May 7 with 766 viewsDorsetIan

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:09 - May 7 by Boris_

Potentially, but then look at the people of Isle of Wight moaning about Track and Trace...

Also, just checked again at my local testing centre, can get tested within the hour...

I am not arguing with you that there is currently more capacity that is being used. At present though, as I understand that not everyone is allowed to get tested.

In order to start the random testing that will be needed, we will need capacity for 200,000+ per day.

We are heading in that direction, so that is positive.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:30 - May 7 with 763 viewsBoris_

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:22 - May 7 by DorsetIan

I am not arguing with you that there is currently more capacity that is being used. At present though, as I understand that not everyone is allowed to get tested.

In order to start the random testing that will be needed, we will need capacity for 200,000+ per day.

We are heading in that direction, so that is positive.

Oh yes, 200k is so we have capacity to track and trace.

Everyone is allowed to get tested as long as they use a bit of common sense when they answer the questions.

Agreed on the positive, I just am highlighting that the press and media don't seem to want to publicise that there is in fact 100k a a day tests available, we just don't have the people with symptoms in the country to fill those slots.

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:31 - May 7 with 758 viewsSadoldgit

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:15 - May 7 by JaySaint

There is clearly loads of spare spaces to get a test. Remarkable that this is not brought up by Journalists when ranting about it. If someone does not want/need to get tested, why would they waste it?

Front line staff clearly don't need to otherwise, Piers Morgan would not be able to waltz in and get a test as easily as he did

News reports I have seen recently have shown empty centres waiting for people to come and get tested,so it has been reported on. If anybody can go for a test, I don’t think that has been made clear?
Login to get fewer ads

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:35 - May 7 with 756 viewsBoris_

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:31 - May 7 by Sadoldgit

News reports I have seen recently have shown empty centres waiting for people to come and get tested,so it has been reported on. If anybody can go for a test, I don’t think that has been made clear?

Anyone with symptoms can go and get a test. You are right it's not being reported - it's not being reported by the likes of Piers Morgan because he'd much rather shout and scream about how the government aren't testing 100,000 people a day.

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:50 - May 7 with 739 viewsOccasional_Showers

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:31 - May 7 by Sadoldgit

The biggest know-it-all of the lot who doesn’t know what’s going on. If I could make a suggestion you ought to step back and listen to what people are telling you for a change. You have absolutely no credibility left on here anyway so a change can’t hurt can it?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 22:43 - May 7 with 680 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:35 - May 7 by Boris_

Anyone with symptoms can go and get a test. You are right it's not being reported - it's not being reported by the likes of Piers Morgan because he'd much rather shout and scream about how the government aren't testing 100,000 people a day.

Piers Morgan has really shown himself up with his ranting and shouting to be a bigger pr*ck than I thought. I have the turn the TV off if he's on, I can't be dealing with the shouting. Then on the other sides you have the BBC whinging about everything and being doom-bringers. Tiresome.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 23:15 - May 7 with 668 viewsinthebox

A troll pedlingTory fake news
Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 08:19 - May 8 with 624 viewsBoris_

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 23:15 - May 7 by inthebox

A troll pedlingTory fake news

Are you saying it's fake news that there isn't tons of tests available, people just aren't taking them?

Jut checked again today. Plenty of appointment slots, 4 miles from my house if I want to go and get tested today:

Why are the anti-tories so obsessed with lying and begging for things to be much worse than they are, just so they can post more negative sh*t on a forum or social media? Mental behaviour.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 8:24]

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 08:46 - May 8 with 609 viewsMr_Happy

How to twist the facts so you can still think the sun shines out of Boris's arse

BEGINNING to think the government has ballsed things up but refuse to admit Boris might not be the new Churchill? Here’s what to tell yourself:

It’s too early to count the death toll

We don’t know which country has the highest death toll because it’s not over yet. This excuse is like believing your team could win a football match in the 90th minute when they’re eight goals down, but if it allows you to cling to the delusion that Boris will come out on top then carry on.

It’s the public’s fault for getting ill

If so many people hadn’t gone out and caught coronavirus they wouldn’t have died, so it’s their own stupid fault. They ignored Johnson’s half-hearted warnings not to do the stuff he was still doing, so he had to get it to show them they were being dangerous. He’s a hero like that.

This is no time to criticise the government

If you’ve got your head shoved so far up Boris’s bum that you can’t admit that things have gone badly wrong, you’re bound to bristle when journalists ask questions. They’re disloyal and the next disaster is on them. Just ram your head further up and everything will be fine.

People aren’t looking on the bright side

Optimism should be enforced by law, because imagine how many deaths there could have been. A million is way more than 30,000, so we’ve basically smashed it, right? And it’s all thanks to our leader being a total legend. Europe wishes they had him.

He just loves freedom so damn much

How can you ask a great man like Boris to go against his instincts? He loves the freedom to go to the pub so much that he’s willing to let millions of his fellow countrymen fall ill and die for it. It’s actually inspiring.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:48 - May 8 with 579 viewsPaninaro83

Testing should be boycotted. Anyone who takes a test is supporting the government assisting them to achieve their testing targets. Any one who takes a test is a traitor.

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:49 - May 8 with 578 viewssaint68

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:48 - May 8 by Paninaro83

Testing should be boycotted. Anyone who takes a test is supporting the government assisting them to achieve their testing targets. Any one who takes a test is a traitor.

That's funny because many actually think that way on here.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:58 - May 8 with 572 viewsPaninaro83

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:49 - May 8 by saint68

That's funny because many actually think that way on here.

It’s one of the main things we can do to show the government how badly they’ve done. I’m also encouraging my health service friends to refuse to wear PPE to highlight the lack of it. They WILL take notice.

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 11:01 - May 8 with 570 viewssaint68

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 10:58 - May 8 by Paninaro83

It’s one of the main things we can do to show the government how badly they’ve done. I’m also encouraging my health service friends to refuse to wear PPE to highlight the lack of it. They WILL take notice.

Keep up the good work...inspirational.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 11:08 - May 8 with 564 viewsPaninaro83

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 11:01 - May 8 by saint68

Keep up the good work...inspirational.

It’s working, 3 of them have already caught the virus. Hopefully with the lockdown restricting being lifted this weekend they can pass it on to their elderly family to prove the government lifted restrictions too early.

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 13:12 - May 8 with 539 viewsBicester_North

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 08:46 - May 8 by Mr_Happy

How to twist the facts so you can still think the sun shines out of Boris's arse

BEGINNING to think the government has ballsed things up but refuse to admit Boris might not be the new Churchill? Here’s what to tell yourself:

It’s too early to count the death toll

We don’t know which country has the highest death toll because it’s not over yet. This excuse is like believing your team could win a football match in the 90th minute when they’re eight goals down, but if it allows you to cling to the delusion that Boris will come out on top then carry on.

It’s the public’s fault for getting ill

If so many people hadn’t gone out and caught coronavirus they wouldn’t have died, so it’s their own stupid fault. They ignored Johnson’s half-hearted warnings not to do the stuff he was still doing, so he had to get it to show them they were being dangerous. He’s a hero like that.

This is no time to criticise the government

If you’ve got your head shoved so far up Boris’s bum that you can’t admit that things have gone badly wrong, you’re bound to bristle when journalists ask questions. They’re disloyal and the next disaster is on them. Just ram your head further up and everything will be fine.

People aren’t looking on the bright side

Optimism should be enforced by law, because imagine how many deaths there could have been. A million is way more than 30,000, so we’ve basically smashed it, right? And it’s all thanks to our leader being a total legend. Europe wishes they had him.

He just loves freedom so damn much

How can you ask a great man like Boris to go against his instincts? He loves the freedom to go to the pub so much that he’s willing to let millions of his fellow countrymen fall ill and die for it. It’s actually inspiring.

You copy articles from the daily mash, and mashed is also the way you have your repulsive beige vegetables at your unholy Christmas dinner.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Todays Loony Left Squinnying on 13:36 - May 9 with 479 viewsSadoldgit

They are still not hitting their target which makes you wonder about the wisdom for doubling at the end of May. Perhaps just ditch the target and work on getting the test trace isolate plan up to speed instead?

Also why on earth has it taken them so long to decide to put visitors to the country in to quarantine? You don’t have to be a government naysayer to realise this was a no brainier weeks ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024