Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common 12:35 - May 11 with 3979 viewsPatfromPoole

What could possibly go wrong here?

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18439748.resident-fury-invitation-flyers-mass-g

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 12:57 - May 11 with 3022 views1885_SFC

That'll be the same unwashed crusty lot that daub paint on the walls of bank buildings during G7 meetings, throw paint over war hero statues, and stick a big pink boat in the middle of a London road - blocking it for days on end.

They're not listening to the government any more & neither should you! Corona virus? It's all a hoax don't you know.

Old School is Cool

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:09 - May 11 with 3007 viewsthissceptredsaint

A flyer reads: "If you're willing to give up your freedom for fake safety, you really don't deserve either."

A spokesperson for Hampshire Constabulary wrote on social media: "We’ve been getting a number of reports about a UK Mass Gathering taking place on Saturday 16th May on Southampton Common.

"Thank you for the reports, we have now gathered enough information regarding this potential event."

Could be the crusty lot or it could be the bleach drinkers who love trump right wing version

All a bunch of arseholes whoever they are
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:24 - May 11 with 2979 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:09 - May 11 by thissceptredsaint

A flyer reads: "If you're willing to give up your freedom for fake safety, you really don't deserve either."

A spokesperson for Hampshire Constabulary wrote on social media: "We’ve been getting a number of reports about a UK Mass Gathering taking place on Saturday 16th May on Southampton Common.

"Thank you for the reports, we have now gathered enough information regarding this potential event."

Could be the crusty lot or it could be the bleach drinkers who love trump right wing version

Your last line - absolutely! Horrific people that we share the same planet with : (

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 15:49 - May 11 with 2856 viewsdirk_doone

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:09 - May 11 by thissceptredsaint

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 17:35 - May 11 with 2758 viewsfranniesTache

Unless extinction rebellion have got into bed with Nick Griffin who used to run the BNP and the anti vaxxer pro-trump movement i'd be very surprised if this is the same lot, since that's who behind these fliers and events (they're national too, not just in Southampton).

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that once you've given in to one all the rest seem feasible, hence why people that think climate change is made up are more likely to believe the mainstream media (or as they call them the MSM) are manipulating them, that vaccinations cause autism, there's a secret government in charge of the world or that world is flat.
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 06:15 - May 12 with 2603 viewsRednWight

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 17:35 - May 11 by franniesTache

Unless extinction rebellion have got into bed with Nick Griffin who used to run the BNP and the anti vaxxer pro-trump movement i'd be very surprised if this is the same lot, since that's who behind these fliers and events (they're national too, not just in Southampton).

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that once you've given in to one all the rest seem feasible, hence why people that think climate change is made up are more likely to believe the mainstream media (or as they call them the MSM) are manipulating them, that vaccinations cause autism, there's a secret government in charge of the world or that world is flat.

I’ll have you know that many many people believe the world is flat
The flat earth society proudly proclaim they have members all round the globe

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 12:42 - May 14 with 2445 viewsfranniesTache

Some people on here were wondering who this was organising it, and as is the way on this place fitting it to their political leanings, well Dune will be pleased to know it's his group of poundshop blackshirts that are doing it

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 20:12 - May 14 with 2346 viewsthissceptredsaint

Apparently it's a far right terror group Britain First.

"Following news that the 'Freedom Movement' are trying to organise mass gatherings around the UK, it's unlikely to be a coincidence that a new UK company, Freedom Movement Ltd, was registered just two weeks ago by Britain First deputy and all-round racist jailbird Jayda Fransen..."

Britain First was trending on twitter because of this, which is where I got the quote
Login to get fewer ads

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 23:08 - May 14 with 2275 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 20:12 - May 14 by thissceptredsaint

Apparently it's a far right terror group Britain First.

"Following news that the 'Freedom Movement' are trying to organise mass gatherings around the UK, it's unlikely to be a coincidence that a new UK company, Freedom Movement Ltd, was registered just two weeks ago by Britain First deputy and all-round racist jailbird Jayda Fransen..."

Britain First was trending on twitter because of this, which is where I got the quote

jesus wept, utter loonies.

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 23:18 - May 14 with 2252 viewsOccasional_Showers

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 23:08 - May 14 by Gennaro_Contaldo

jesus wept, utter loonies.

If half a dozen people turned up I’d be amazed. Whether it’s far right extremists or momentum at the other extreme the British public will continue to reject these fanatics and their views.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 23:27 - May 14 with 2254 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 23:18 - May 14 by Occasional_Showers

If half a dozen people turned up I’d be amazed. Whether it’s far right extremists or momentum at the other extreme the British public will continue to reject these fanatics and their views.

Agreed - whoever they are, they are lunatics.

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 00:26 - May 15 with 2227 viewsSadoldgit

We have a local group threatening the same in Folkestone. WTF goes on in these people’s brains?
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 10:30 - May 15 with 2171 viewsJaySaint

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 00:26 - May 15 by Sadoldgit

We have a local group threatening the same in Folkestone. WTF goes on in these people’s brains?

Please don't blame the government for these lunatics

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 12:54 - May 15 with 2130 viewsfranniesTache

You must be disappointed that your side aren't going to get a good turnout Dune? Also are you ok after last week? I assume it must've really hurt seeing everyone celebrate the victory over your lot in Europe
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 15:57 - May 15 with 2049 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 17:35 - May 11 by franniesTache

Your second sentence seems a bit generalistic.

Serious question, how many of these conspiracies aren't true in your opinion?
https://bestlifeonline.com/true-conspiracy-theories/
[Post edited 15 May 2020 15:58]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:19 - May 16 with 1928 viewsPatfromPoole

Anybody know if there is much of a crowd at Southampton Common???

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:55 - May 16 with 1902 viewscocklebreath

Last week there was one in Basingstoke at the War Memorial park. 3 people turned up and one was a reporter for the Basingstoke gazette.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 14:34 - May 16 with 1880 viewsthissceptredsaint

Yes it's not the crusty hypocrites this time but our black shirt friends from Britain First. They have been successful importing some of the techniques of poisoning Britain's political water from the USA but whilst we are a bunch of numpties we still aren't insane enough to buy their dodgy conspiracy theories.
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 17:25 - May 16 with 1787 viewsOccasional_Showers

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 14:34 - May 16 by thissceptredsaint

Yes it's not the crusty hypocrites this time but our black shirt friends from Britain First. They have been successful importing some of the techniques of poisoning Britain's political water from the USA but whilst we are a bunch of numpties we still aren't insane enough to buy their dodgy conspiracy theories.

They’re loons just like Momentum activists.

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 17:28 - May 16 with 1780 viewsOccasional_Showers

Who is this scruffy tramp?

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 19:44 - May 16 with 1727 views1885_SFC

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 17:28 - May 16 by Occasional_Showers

Who is this scruffy tramp?

I hope the coont catches it. let's see how much he gobs off then about it all being a hoax.

I've seen quite a lot of footage of today in Hyde Park & no social distancing or barely any masks/precautions etc. I await a national 2nd wave sometime soon. W@nkers.

Old School is Cool

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 19:58 - May 16 with 1710 viewssolent_toffee

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 13:19 - May 16 by PatfromPoole

Anybody know if there is much of a crowd at Southampton Common???

According to the Echo, there was less than ten. Looking at their many pictures of them, I reckon it was seven of them tops. Six female, one lad. I wouldn’t want to be going into work with them on Monday, fkn divs.
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 21:25 - May 16 with 1645 viewskentsouthampton

It's little Tommy's mate Jayda Fransen.
Her website is something else, they have a forum that's trolled to fuçk, it's like Troll Kingdom or Reject Haven from the good old days of the flame wars.
The topics posted include 'Do ants go to disco's?' and 'Could my chihuahua be locked up for being too British?'
Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 21:35 - May 16 with 1625 viewsOccasional_Showers

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 21:25 - May 16 by kentsouthampton

It's little Tommy's mate Jayda Fransen.
Her website is something else, they have a forum that's trolled to fuçk, it's like Troll Kingdom or Reject Haven from the good old days of the flame wars.
The topics posted include 'Do ants go to disco's?' and 'Could my chihuahua be locked up for being too British?'

I don’t think you pin it on any particular group. It’s a handful of weirdos that believe in David Ike stuff.

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 21:39 - May 16 with 1627 viewskentsouthampton

Mass Gathering in Southampton Common on 21:35 - May 16 by Occasional_Showers

I don’t think you pin it on any particular group. It’s a handful of weirdos that believe in David Ike stuff.

It was organised by Jayda Fransens right wing group UK freedom of movement, it's on all the flyers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024