Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs 09:12 - May 12 with 2297 viewsthissceptredsaint

Key workers who have magically become 'low skilled' again all of a sudden.

Wuhan has started getting covid cases again

How long will it be before our second wave?

Should people wait until MPs feel it's safe enough to return to work before sending their children into dangerous environments like the government wants?
Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 17:07 - May 12 with 639 viewsOccasional_Showers

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 16:50 - May 12 by PatfromPoole

I agree.

Though it may be a mortal blow to the construction industry to cancel it.

I think we should build it. Now is the time to kick start the economy. Maybe postpone Heathrow’s new runway though.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 17:47 - May 12 with 610 viewskentsouthampton

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 14:18 - May 12 by Occasional_Showers

I didn’t say it was similar. I’m making the point that scientists have been researching it and looking for a vaccine for 40 years but haven’t found one.

So we can’t live as hermits while the economy collapses waiting for a vaccine for this virus.

We must mitigate the risks, learn how to suppress the mortality rate, and live with Covid-19. I would put money on us achieving herd immunity and it dying out, and no vaccine ever being developed.

'I didn’t say it was similar. I’m making the point that scientists have been researching it and looking for a vaccine for 40 years but haven’t found one.'

They've thrown more money at a Covid 19 vaccine than every other vaccine combined.
Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 17:58 - May 12 with 606 viewsSadoldgit

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 16:36 - May 12 by Boris_

I am not being silly. 70 children under the age of 10 died from Flu in 12 months in the UK.

Pneumonia kills even more children each year.

My point is, there hasn't been a single proven case of a child infecting another child or adult in any country around the world. In some countries, like Switzerland they have stopped the requirement for social distancing for kids under 10 who can now cuddle grandparents etc not in their household.

All of the evidence around the world points to that young children can carry the virus but not transmit it ( eg: they catch it from an adult but can't pass it on )

I'm not trying to be a d1ck, I just don't understand why parents and teachers are ignoring the evidence that the risk to their child being in school is minuscule as shown by facts from around the world.

If I had Primary aged children then I'd 100% want them back in school as I think their education and mental/social health outweighs the miniscule chance of then being seriously ill with Covid.

You talk about the science. If the children were stone cold safe from covid why have the government, who take advice from scientists, closed down schools? You seem to be the only person who don’t see schools as a threat. Schools are a classic breeding ground for every bug know to mankind, how come Coronavirus doesn’t count but is killing thousands outside schools?
Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 18:10 - May 12 with 601 viewsBoris_

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 17:58 - May 12 by Sadoldgit

You talk about the science. If the children were stone cold safe from covid why have the government, who take advice from scientists, closed down schools? You seem to be the only person who don’t see schools as a threat. Schools are a classic breeding ground for every bug know to mankind, how come Coronavirus doesn’t count but is killing thousands outside schools?

Show me the evidence then that kids are transmitting the disease and getting seriously ill from it? Every single bit of evidence shows the contrary.

The reason schools are shut is because of the 'stay at home' message to the entire nation. You can't split people up by age group. It's all or nothing. Also, of course they are going to air on the side of caution to start with when it comes to children.

Just to repeat myself once more. There is no evidence that a child has transmitted the virus to another child or adult from any track or tracing anywhere in the world, out of millions of cases.

Children are carriers, not transmitters.

Poll: Claude Puel

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 19:03 - May 12 with 573 viewsOccasional_Showers

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 17:47 - May 12 by kentsouthampton

'I didn’t say it was similar. I’m making the point that scientists have been researching it and looking for a vaccine for 40 years but haven’t found one.'

They've thrown more money at a Covid 19 vaccine than every other vaccine combined.

40 years and I’d imagine a great deal of research has gone into AIDS. You can’t just brush off that fact.

No vaccine has been found.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 19:29 - May 12 with 563 viewsBison

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 17:58 - May 12 by Sadoldgit

Times have changed I used to walk to school and quite often come home to an empty house when I was 8-12 years old as mum and dad both at work. Both my boys have gone to the same school yet they have never walked once ( not my choice , that's the Mrs).

I can remember chicken pox parties where parents tried to infect the kids early as it is worse when you catch it older. Ring true with COVID19 ?

I know this is a million times worse but this generation is probabally the most insulated spoilt and mentally weak one in the entire history of humanity.

You watch , I'll catch it and die next week

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 20:25 - May 12 with 534 viewsSadoldgit

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 19:29 - May 12 by Bison

Times have changed I used to walk to school and quite often come home to an empty house when I was 8-12 years old as mum and dad both at work. Both my boys have gone to the same school yet they have never walked once ( not my choice , that's the Mrs).

I can remember chicken pox parties where parents tried to infect the kids early as it is worse when you catch it older. Ring true with COVID19 ?

I know this is a million times worse but this generation is probabally the most insulated spoilt and mentally weak one in the entire history of humanity.

You watch , I'll catch it and die next week

My Dad was in school in the 1930’s. He was a sickly child so they made him sit in a classroom with the windows open in winter to toughen him up!
Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 20:39 - May 12 with 523 viewsSadoldgit

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/12/new-york-now-has-100-children-suffering-deadly-co
Login to get fewer ads

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 20:56 - May 12 with 509 viewssaint68

Using little children and key workers as guinea pigs on 14:37 - May 12 by kentsouthampton

WHO experts say herd immunity through infection is a non starter, quite rightly they point out that this has always been done by vaccine.

Wow!!!....now that's absolute bollox 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024