Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 23:24 - May 12 with 2874 viewsOccasional_Showers

Like him or loathe him you’ve got to hand it to the President he does say it how it is.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Donald Trump on 23:27 - May 12 with 2322 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

No come on ... even for you ... I know you like to wind everyone up, but this is dreadful! He walked away as he knows he ballsed up, the guy is a c**t.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Donald Trump on 23:40 - May 12 with 2297 viewsOccasional_Showers

Donald Trump on 23:27 - May 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

No come on ... even for you ... I know you like to wind everyone up, but this is dreadful! He walked away as he knows he ballsed up, the guy is a c**t.

Why would it wind anyone up? He is right, this is a Chinese pandemic. I think the journalists attitude was very disrespectful to the president.

Donald Trump on 23:41 - May 12 with 2294 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Donald Trump on 23:40 - May 12 by Occasional_Showers

Why would it wind anyone up? He is right, this is a Chinese pandemic. I think the journalists attitude was very disrespectful to the president.

The Chinese are responsible ... that I agree with. BUT ... that isn't the question she asked and when he realised he'd f**ked up, he left the room. No respect to him.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Donald Trump on 00:21 - May 13 with 2260 viewsDorsetIan

It was clear that he was a wrong un during the election campaign and nothing in the last three and a half years has changed that.

I pity the American people for having this moron in charge at such a critical time, but 63 million of them voted for him, so you reap what you sow.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Donald Trump on 07:19 - May 13 with 2187 viewssaint22

Donald Trump on 00:21 - May 13 by DorsetIan

It was clear that he was a wrong un during the election campaign and nothing in the last three and a half years has changed that.

I pity the American people for having this moron in charge at such a critical time, but 63 million of them voted for him, so you reap what you sow.

Sounds familiar
Donald Trump on 07:33 - May 13 with 2175 viewsCity_boy

What is there to credit Trump for ? Walking out or trying to bully reporters every time he gets asked tough questions. Every briefing is about him and he just spouts lies and miss information.

The guy has lost the plot and whatever we think of how our Gov't has managed the out break, it is far better than Trump and his family/ Administration.

The manner in which he has handled Covid 19 in the US will cost him at the next election. He is already down in the polls and people in US are starting to wake up that this man is dangerous and a liability.
Donald Trump on 09:01 - May 13 with 2126 viewsHeisenberg

I wouldn't be surprised if they re elect the moron.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Donald Trump on 09:44 - May 13 with 2093 viewsDorsetIan

Donald Trump on 09:01 - May 13 by Heisenberg

I wouldn't be surprised if they re elect the moron.

It'll certainly be a test of just how mad a country the US has become. Joe Biden's age is going to work against him but Trump is going to be 74 in June, and all this does seem to be taking its toll on him.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 09:50 - May 13 with 2093 viewsBicester_North

Donald Trump on 07:19 - May 13 by saint22

Sounds familiar

Hey, POTUS hey?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Donald Trump on 11:34 - May 13 with 2042 viewsNewdawn2014

He takes your breath away in a really bad way, but I bet he`ll still get elected again.
Donald Trump on 20:47 - May 15 with 1855 viewsOccasional_Showers

Donald Trump on 11:34 - May 13 by Newdawn2014

He takes your breath away in a really bad way, but I bet he`ll still get elected again.

Donald Trump on 00:46 - May 16 with 1785 viewsDorsetIan

Donald Trump on 20:47 - May 15 by Occasional_Showers

Good to see that Trump fans have really got the hang of social distancing. A bright bunch.

Donald Trump on 08:18 - May 17 with 1681 viewsdirk_doone

As you say, "He does say it how it is."

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2016/04/50_outrageous_donald_trump_quo_1.html
[Post edited 17 May 2020 9:14]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Donald Trump on 10:32 - May 17 with 1605 viewssaint22

Donald Trump on 00:46 - May 16 by DorsetIan

Good to see that Trump fans have really got the hang of social distancing. A bright bunch.

It makes you think that maybe if Covid has a purpose to serve its right there
Donald Trump on 11:14 - May 17 with 1590 viewsNewdawn2014

I have watched and read some unbelievable comments he has made and I am beginning to think seriously that he has some sort of mental illness , maybe a form Tourettes because any right thinking person would not say those things out loud especially a man in his position .
Donald Trump on 11:56 - May 17 with 1565 viewsdirk_doone

Donald Trump on 11:14 - May 17 by Newdawn2014

I have watched and read some unbelievable comments he has made and I am beginning to think seriously that he has some sort of mental illness , maybe a form Tourettes because any right thinking person would not say those things out loud especially a man in his position .

I must admit some of them are so outrageous that they just made me laugh:

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants?"

Trump on MSNBC July 8, 2015, responding to ommentator Charles Krauthammer, who is paralyzed from the waist down.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Donald Trump on 15:56 - May 17 with 1507 viewsDorsetIan

Donald Trump on 11:14 - May 17 by Newdawn2014

It’s narcissism. He’s so in love with himself that he’d can’t even conceive that something he does or says might be anything less than ‚perfect‘.

And the fact that he’s now getting pretty doddery. Watching him try to read an autocue is hilarious - like the most wooden actor you have ever seen.

Donald Trump on 17:17 - May 17 with 1470 viewskentsouthampton

Donald Trump on 11:56 - May 17 by dirk_doone

I must admit some of them are so outrageous that they just made me laugh:

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants?"

Trump on MSNBC July 8, 2015, responding to ommentator Charles Krauthammer, who is paralyzed from the waist down.

This is the funniest coronavirus moment, it's little wonder these fuçkwits vote for trump.

Donald Trump on 18:11 - May 17 with 1447 viewskentsouthampton

Donald Trump on 10:01 - May 20 with 1277 viewsDorsetIan

I see Trump is now taking positives from the high infection rates in the US...

"By the way," he told reporters, "you know when you say that we lead in cases, that's because we have more testing than anybody else."

"So when we have a lot of cases," he continued, "I don't look at that as a bad thing, I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better.

He added: "So I view it as a badge of honour. Really, it's a badge of honour."

Perhaps not so much a 'badge of honour' that testing millions of people and finding them negative would have been, but let's not focus on little details like that.

He gets nuttier by the day.

Donald Trump on 11:04 - May 20 with 1247 viewsSadoldgit

I suppose at least he gives us a laugh. What goes on in that tiny brain of his, lord only knows, but it is wonderful that he is defying medical advice and dosing himself up with something that could kill him. Next stop, injecting embalming fluid. It is amazing to think that he could actually find himself re-elected. It isn’t just a shedload of Americans that swallow his guff. He has his supporters here to (eh Dune?). Little wonder we elected our own version of Trump. Speaking of our PM, where is he?
Donald Trump on 13:13 - May 20 with 1214 viewsSalisburySaint

Donald Trump on 11:04 - May 20 by Sadoldgit

I suppose at least he gives us a laugh. What goes on in that tiny brain of his, lord only knows, but it is wonderful that he is defying medical advice and dosing himself up with something that could kill him. Next stop, injecting embalming fluid. It is amazing to think that he could actually find himself re-elected. It isn’t just a shedload of Americans that swallow his guff. He has his supporters here to (eh Dune?). Little wonder we elected our own version of Trump. Speaking of our PM, where is he?

See PM actually appeared again today, first time in a week, keen on everybody returning to work, but unwilling to do public appearances himself.

To be fair to Trump at least he does front all daily broadcasts in US, despite him showing himself up on a regular basis, not hiding like our PM.
Donald Trump on 13:26 - May 20 with 1208 viewsSadoldgit

Donald Trump on 13:13 - May 20 by SalisburySaint

See PM actually appeared again today, first time in a week, keen on everybody returning to work, but unwilling to do public appearances himself.

To be fair to Trump at least he does front all daily broadcasts in US, despite him showing himself up on a regular basis, not hiding like our PM.

Good point. He sees it as an opportunity to big himself up and slag off his opponents. With Johnson I wonder if Cummings has told him to keep a low profile so they can pile the blame on Hancock when the sh*t hits the fan over the mishandling over covid.
Donald Trump on 16:11 - May 20 with 1173 viewssaint22

Donald Trump on 13:13 - May 20 by SalisburySaint

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/258497/bullingdon-boris
Donald Trump on 18:46 - May 20 with 1120 viewskentsouthampton

Donald Trump on 13:26 - May 20 by Sadoldgit

Good point. He sees it as an opportunity to big himself up and slag off his opponents. With Johnson I wonder if Cummings has told him to keep a low profile so they can pile the blame on Hancock when the sh*t hits the fan over the mishandling over covid.

Buckland piled the blame on the pair of them today, basically said they both lied over care homes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024