Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC 21:28 - May 22 with 5618 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-co

Classic Tory do as i say not as I do
This man is the real danger he and BoJo are gonna screw this country beyond return
WAC on 16:57 - May 23 with 755 viewsJaySaint

Govt guidelines at the time stated that you COULD move if you had a vulnerable individual that needs attention. A child (4 years old in this case) is classed as a vulnerable individual.

There you go. Done

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

WAC on 17:35 - May 23 with 729 viewsVagina_Dentata

You don’t have to prove it to me; I agree with you.

Dom used sensible interpretation of the rules and showed just how much he loves his child.
Some people have asked why he didn’t just ask his brother or sister in law who live near them in London. Or use childcare for key workers. Or use his six figure income to pay for child care?
Ludicrous: I’ve always said the best way to show how much you love your children is to stick them in a car with a infected person for a 6 hour drive to take them to their vulnerable Grandparents.

I’ve long suspected many of us of not really loving our children for not doing the same.

Pleasing to seeing Raabsie supporting him now.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

WAC on 17:42 - May 23 with 702 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 17:35 - May 23 by Vagina_Dentata

Dom used sensible interpretation of the rules and showed just how much he loves his child.
Some people have asked why he didn’t just ask his brother or sister in law who live near them in London. Or use childcare for key workers. Or use his six figure income to pay for child care?
Ludicrous: I’ve always said the best way to show how much you love your children is to stick them in a car with a infected person for a 6 hour drive to take them to their vulnerable Grandparents.

I’ve long suspected many of us of not really loving our children for not doing the same.

Priceless!!
WAC on 17:53 - May 23 with 706 viewsPatfromPoole

Whole lot of them at it on Twitter.

Raab, Hancock, Sunak, Gove.

All utterly shameful.

You don’t need to be left-wing (which I’m not hugely) to be completely horrified by this.

They all deserve to be out on their ear.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 17:59 - May 23 with 699 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 17:53 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

Whole lot of them at it on Twitter.

Raab, Hancock, Sunak, Gove.

All utterly shameful.

You don’t need to be left-wing (which I’m not hugely) to be completely horrified by this.

They all deserve to be out on their ear.

same with Corbyn, Kinnock and Ali

awful examples set

WAC on 18:05 - May 23 with 690 viewsPatfromPoole

WAC on 17:59 - May 23 by JaySaint

awful examples set

Dele Ali?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 18:05 - May 23 with 687 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 18:05 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

Dele Ali?

No

WAC on 18:10 - May 23 with 680 viewsSalisburySaint

Absolutely this is the people’s party, we’re all in this together !

Are we f*ck, not if your members of cabinet or Cummings
Login to get fewer ads

WAC on 18:11 - May 23 with 675 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 18:10 - May 23 by SalisburySaint

Absolutely this is the people’s party, we’re all in this together !

Are we f*ck, not if your members of cabinet or Cummings

or the Labour Party

WAC on 18:14 - May 23 with 666 viewsVagina_Dentata

WAC on 17:59 - May 23 by JaySaint

awful examples set

I agree with you, Jay.

We should all be treated the same: me; you; back benchers; advisors to the government crisis policies.

We’re all in this together.

WAC on 18:15 - May 23 with 661 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 18:14 - May 23 by Vagina_Dentata

I agree with you, Jay.

We should all be treated the same: me; you; back benchers; advisors to the government crisis policies.

We’re all in this together.

STAY ALERT!!!

WAC on 18:21 - May 23 with 655 viewsRednWight

WAC on 18:05 - May 23 by JaySaint

No

Mohammed ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

WAC on 20:19 - May 23 with 617 viewsRednWight

WAC on 11:22 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

Dominic Cummings and his wife are lucky to have a the perfect location to self isolate that meant their child could be cared for. It’s nothing like the medical officer in Scotland having weekends away in her holiday home.

Faux outrage and jealousy is all I can see.

He has family in London who could have looked after his child if needed
But assuming he didn’t trust them how do you explain him leaving his wife and child up north travelling back to London to be photographed in Downing St and then going north again ?

WAC on 20:21 - May 23 with 614 viewsJaySaint

WAC on 20:19 - May 23 by RednWight

He has family in London who could have looked after his child if needed
But assuming he didn’t trust them how do you explain him leaving his wife and child up north travelling back to London to be photographed in Downing St and then going north again ?

how do you know the arrangements of family in London

what if they were also sick? what if they had no room? what if they were not even there or still at work during the day?

WAC on 20:24 - May 23 with 607 viewskentsouthampton

WAC on 16:57 - May 23 by JaySaint

Govt guidelines at the time stated that you COULD move if you had a vulnerable individual that needs attention. A child (4 years old in this case) is classed as a vulnerable individual.

There you go. Done

They don't say you can go to another town 30 miles away while you're there, he was spotted in Houghall Woods on a day out, WAC.
He's a goner now.
WAC on 20:35 - May 23 with 591 viewsRednWight

WAC on 20:21 - May 23 by JaySaint

what if they were also sick? what if they had no room? what if they were not even there or still at work during the day?

I think if his family in London was not able to help that would have been mentioned by now don’t you
No room ? Now you’re taking the piss. Any family makes room for family in a crisis
Still doesn’t explain why he took his wife and child 260 miles , left them there , returned to London and Then travelled 260 miles again all against the rules he helped to create

WAC on 20:59 - May 23 with 558 viewspjt50

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom

Admittedly from The Guardian/Observer but if these stories are true he's toast and I'm not sure that ministers have been too wise to throw their support behind him.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

WAC on 20:59 - May 23 with 558 viewsVagina_Dentata

Dom wouldn’t have done it without weighing up all the options first: what if all his friends were vampires? What if his sister in law was really a child standing on another's shoulders and wearing a long coat? Would you put YOUR child in this position?

Of course you wouldn’t. He did the only sensible thing and carefully interpreted the advice.

And as for this slur campaign surrounding a second visit. My god, the man is just trying to show he loves his family twice as much as the rest of us.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 21:00]

WAC on 21:06 - May 23 with 543 viewsgrumpy

This is typical of the muddled messages we have been getting from this government ,is it any wonder we are where we are.
WAC on 21:18 - May 23 with 525 viewssaint22

WAC on 20:59 - May 23 by pjt50

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom

Admittedly from The Guardian/Observer but if these stories are true he's toast and I'm not sure that ministers have been too wise to throw their support behind him.

It’s untenable but it needs a PM with values and balls and we don’t have that
Plus did you hear Cummings spouting at reporters about how wrong they all are and were about Brexit, ego maniac
WAC on 23:51 - May 23 with 470 viewsSadoldgit

WAC on 18:15 - May 23 by JaySaint

STAY ALERT!!!

Unless you are Boris Johnson or Dominic Cummings. The arrogance of these people is astonishing, along with the ignorance of the people that enable them.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 0:05]
WAC on 00:25 - May 24 with 462 viewsDorsetIan

It’s been extraordinary how the government machine has so quickly got the message out from so many ministers supporting Cummings. This is pretty much all they are good for now - coordinating bs and protecting themselves.

Not a thought for the message that their indulgence of Cummings’ ‘interpretation’ of the rules sends out to everyone else. Or how completely dodgy it makes them look.

Have they now given up on fighting Corona? Can’t really blame them - it’s been one cock up after another right from the start...and it just continues.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WAC on 01:21 - May 24 with 450 viewscocklebreath

Your a f&ckin loon, blind support for a an absolute c£nt.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

WAC on 02:43 - May 24 with 438 viewsdirk_doone

WAC on 20:59 - May 23 by pjt50

Anybody who believes his story that he left Russia because he fell out with the KGB, would believe anything he says.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

WAC on 06:48 - May 24 with 410 viewssaint22

WAC on 00:25 - May 24 by DorsetIan

It’s been extraordinary how the government machine has so quickly got the message out from so many ministers supporting Cummings. This is pretty much all they are good for now - coordinating bs and protecting themselves.

Not a thought for the message that their indulgence of Cummings’ ‘interpretation’ of the rules sends out to everyone else. Or how completely dodgy it makes them look.

Have they now given up on fighting Corona? Can’t really blame them - it’s been one cock up after another right from the start...and it just continues.

And now they are adopting trumps mantra of shutting down any press they don’t like once caught out

https://apple.news/AxUlDKmuRTUO5_SJWhjca5A
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024