Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks 16:07 - May 25 with 11336 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is going to be good. He’s a true legend IMO.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:10 - May 25 with 937 viewsNumber_58

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:39 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

Hopefully your lot keep on about it. The public will turn on you now if you do. The left are stupid so it’s likely you’ll carry on telling each other how outraged you are.

At the PM’s briefing I wanted to know about the easing of lockdown, when you could meet friends and relatives etc. And they repeated the same already answered questions. There would have be a lot of groans in a lot of households... The best thing that can happen is for puppets like Starmer to call for an enquiry. I don’t think he will anymore unfortunately as he’s not as thick as the average lefty, but you never know. Fingers crossed he does as it’ll backfire on him.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 19:49]

My 'lot'? I tend not to get into debates about politics; certainly not on a football forum. However, I do enjoy discussing blatant liars with racist bigots.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:47 - May 25 with 889 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:53 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

Maybe because they are not the senior Government adviser responsible for the rules that he broke himself?

So you condone what Ali and Kinnock did then and don’t think they should be punished? Come on, let’s debate it. I want to know what they difference is.

Poll: Claude Puel

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:26 - May 25 with 859 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:47 - May 25 by Boris_

So you condone what Ali and Kinnock did then and don’t think they should be punished? Come on, let’s debate it. I want to know what they difference is.

So does Ali and Kinnock doing wrong make Cummings doing it right?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:41 - May 25 with 844 viewskentsouthampton

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:45 - May 25 by grumpy

Of course he will keep his job,what would Boris do without him?

'Cummings came out of that quite wel'

Are you serious,Dirk?
He said he drove 30 miles to check out his eyesight,isn't that against the law?

Yep he drove 30 miles to a beauty spot on his wife's birthday to check his eyesight, anyone who believes that is a weapons grade mong.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 21:41]
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:42 - May 25 with 840 viewskentsouthampton

Whataboutery the go to of the brain dead.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:42 - May 25 with 840 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:26 - May 25 by grumpy

So does Ali and Kinnock doing wrong make Cummings doing it right?

You don't want to talk about it do you? Which proves my point about the hypocrisy from the left.

You don't genuinely care that Cummings decided to self-isolate on his family estate where he had a support network around him. You just want to use it as a stick to bash the government with.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:46 - May 25 with 835 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:42 - May 25 by Boris_

You don't want to talk about it do you? Which proves my point about the hypocrisy from the left.

You don't genuinely care that Cummings decided to self-isolate on his family estate where he had a support network around him. You just want to use it as a stick to bash the government with.

I tell you whats hypocrisy,advising us to do one thing while he does the opposite.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:26 - May 25 with 799 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:46 - May 25 by grumpy

I tell you whats hypocrisy,advising us to do one thing while he does the opposite.

You’re definitely not keen on discussing any of the Labour MP’s ( FOUR of them in total ) who broke lockdown rules, are you?

Login to get fewer ads

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:04 - May 25 with 771 viewsJaySaint

It's different, apparently.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:20 - May 25 with 755 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:26 - May 25 by Boris_

You’re definitely not keen on discussing any of the Labour MP’s ( FOUR of them in total ) who broke lockdown rules, are you?

Strange,I don’t remember ever saying I didn’t want to discuss that.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:46 - May 25 with 737 viewsSadoldgit

Once again Boris you are making things up. Show me where I have condoned anyone breaking the rules. They should all be treated the same but we all know the reason why this is the bigger story, apart from you, Dune and Jay.

Dominic Cummings doesn’t get to decide if he is guilty of a sackable/resigning offence or not. Some people have already done the honourable thing and resigned for breaking the lockdown rules. There is clearly a case to be answered and there should be an independent inquiry into whether he should remain in his post. Dune said this was going away. It isn’t.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 00:20 - May 26 with 736 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18474097.cummings-went-beauty-spot-wifes-bir

He tested his eyes on the same day as his wife's birthday.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 06:29 - May 26 with 702 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:46 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

Once again Boris you are making things up. Show me where I have condoned anyone breaking the rules. They should all be treated the same but we all know the reason why this is the bigger story, apart from you, Dune and Jay.

Dominic Cummings doesn’t get to decide if he is guilty of a sackable/resigning offence or not. Some people have already done the honourable thing and resigned for breaking the lockdown rules. There is clearly a case to be answered and there should be an independent inquiry into whether he should remain in his post. Dune said this was going away. It isn’t.

So they should all be sacked, yes?

There's one difference between the 4 elected Labour Members of Parliament and Dominic Cummings who is appointed by Boris Johnson.

I'd say the public have far more right to decide if the elected members of parliament are guilty of a sackable offence than Cummings.

I get why some are desperate for Cummings to be sacked and it has nothing to do with him wanting to self isolate in Durham. I also very much doubt that Cummings was involved much in the implementation and drafting of the lockdown rules in any case.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:34 - May 26 with 651 viewsJaySaint

No smoking gun from the Guardian/Mirror, despite their lies
Cummings has not gone
Sky news is eating itself

now, the same people are just angry because he didn't apologise.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:40 - May 26 with 645 viewsHeisenberg

Blinding hangover this morning. I can hardly see. Think I will test my ability to drive by going on a 60 mile round trip to a local beauty spot. My daughter won't let me pick up my grand daughter on the way though which is totally unreasonable.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:49 - May 26 with 628 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 06:29 - May 26 by Boris_

So they should all be sacked, yes?

There's one difference between the 4 elected Labour Members of Parliament and Dominic Cummings who is appointed by Boris Johnson.

I'd say the public have far more right to decide if the elected members of parliament are guilty of a sackable offence than Cummings.

I get why some are desperate for Cummings to be sacked and it has nothing to do with him wanting to self isolate in Durham. I also very much doubt that Cummings was involved much in the implementation and drafting of the lockdown rules in any case.

Stay Elite!

So you are telling us that the Senior Government Adviser had little or nothing to do with the lockdown plans? 😂

He broke the government rules. Simples.

You are desperately trying to deflect from the story.

The government went from pretending this was a non-story to taking the unprecedented step of giving a non cabinet member a prestigious platform to give a press conference.

This is a big deal and it is absolutely true - one rule for one, one rule for the rest of us. Johnson, Cummings and the government have shown their contempt for the rest of us, as do those who blindly support these people.

For God’s sake man grow a backbone and stop this sycophantic sucking up.

In further news 2 Bishops have received death threats after criticising Johnson’s support for Cummings. They were told “stay out of politics or we will kill you”. These are the type of people we are dealing with.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:54]
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:03 - May 26 with 622 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 08:49 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

Stay Elite!

So you are telling us that the Senior Government Adviser had little or nothing to do with the lockdown plans? 😂

He broke the government rules. Simples.

You are desperately trying to deflect from the story.

The government went from pretending this was a non-story to taking the unprecedented step of giving a non cabinet member a prestigious platform to give a press conference.

This is a big deal and it is absolutely true - one rule for one, one rule for the rest of us. Johnson, Cummings and the government have shown their contempt for the rest of us, as do those who blindly support these people.

For God’s sake man grow a backbone and stop this sycophantic sucking up.

In further news 2 Bishops have received death threats after criticising Johnson’s support for Cummings. They were told “stay out of politics or we will kill you”. These are the type of people we are dealing with.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:54]

So you don't want to discuss the FOUR Labour MP's that broke lockdown rules then?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:10 - May 26 with 609 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:03 - May 26 by Boris_

So you don't want to discuss the FOUR Labour MP's that broke lockdown rules then?

Boris sounds like a Monty Python Sketch.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:12 - May 26 with 596 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:03 - May 26 by Boris_

We can discuss them if you like, but the purpose of this thread is to discuss “the great man” Dominic Cummings and his breaking of the lockdown rules. Perhaps start another thread to discuss others, but I suggest you include those who broke the rules and resigned too.

I see The Daily Mail is actually together with the Daily Mirror on its front page today. Wow. Not something you see everyday.

Nicely swerved the death threats I see.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:13]
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:13 - May 26 with 598 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:10 - May 26 by grumpy

Boris sounds like a Monty Python Sketch.

I am just exposing all you hypocritical Labour activists and showing that your 'outrage' is fake and just because you see it as an opportunity to get rid of the person who wiped out Labour and delivered Brexit.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:14 - May 26 with 594 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:13 - May 26 by Boris_

I am just exposing all you hypocritical Labour activists and showing that your 'outrage' is fake and just because you see it as an opportunity to get rid of the person who wiped out Labour and delivered Brexit.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:18 - May 26 with 580 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:14 - May 26 by grumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:18 - May 26 with 578 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:12 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

We can discuss them if you like, but the purpose of this thread is to discuss “the great man” Dominic Cummings and his breaking of the lockdown rules. Perhaps start another thread to discuss others, but I suggest you include those who broke the rules and resigned too.

I see The Daily Mail is actually together with the Daily Mirror on its front page today. Wow. Not something you see everyday.

Nicely swerved the death threats I see.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:13]

I have already told you that I'm not bothered about Cummings interpretation of the rules ( he didn't break them, if it was a criminal trial, he'd be found not guilty every single time by using his discretion as set out in the guidelines for those with young or vulnerable children ).

I am also not bothered about the FOUR Labour MP's who even more blatantly broke the rules. See that's the thing, you can't be furious about Cummings conduct and not bothered in the slightest about the FOUR Labour MP's.

Is there a day that goes by without you mentioning the Daily Mail? You seem a bit obsessed.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:32 - May 26 with 550 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:18 - May 26 by Boris_

I have already told you that I'm not bothered about Cummings interpretation of the rules ( he didn't break them, if it was a criminal trial, he'd be found not guilty every single time by using his discretion as set out in the guidelines for those with young or vulnerable children ).

I am also not bothered about the FOUR Labour MP's who even more blatantly broke the rules. See that's the thing, you can't be furious about Cummings conduct and not bothered in the slightest about the FOUR Labour MP's.

Is there a day that goes by without you mentioning the Daily Mail? You seem a bit obsessed.

So rather than deal with the fact that the Tory bible has run a negative front page about the senior government adviser three days running, you chose to make it about me? Classic Tory/Trump deflection tactics.

Incidentally, I see that there is a move to Boo For Boris at 8pm tonight. Good to see the country behind him.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:04 - May 26 with 531 viewsSadoldgit

Good to see one Tory has a moral compass and a backbone. Fair play to Douglas Ross.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024