Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks 16:07 - May 25 with 11562 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is going to be good. He’s a true legend IMO.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:34 - May 26 with 1004 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:26 - May 26 by JaySaint

Now the Cummings coup has failed

Attention is now being placed upon David Frost

Expect the media to go after him over the next two weeks

It's not a coup is it. Are you saying it is acceptable to drive a car, with kids in the back when you have an eyesight problem?

Is he above the law then?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:39 - May 26 with 993 viewsdirk_doone

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:34 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

It's not a coup is it. Are you saying it is acceptable to drive a car, with kids in the back when you have an eyesight problem?

Is he above the law then?

There is a history of senior political figures being above the law. It's not a new thing. Even diplomats are above the law as well as most royal families.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 18:40]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:48 - May 26 with 974 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:39 - May 26 by dirk_doone

There is a history of senior political figures being above the law. It's not a new thing. Even diplomats are above the law as well as most royal families.

Yep but there will be a consequence. Just like the Lib Dem tuition fees situation, if the government allow their MP's to act illegally and do nothing, people won't forget.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:06 - May 26 with 960 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:39 - May 26 by dirk_doone

Not good when there is a pandemic tho,is it?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:58 - May 26 with 906 viewsSadoldgit

Not so much integrity after all?

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/26/inconsistencies-between-cumming
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:50 - May 26 with 900 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:20 - May 26 by dirk_doone

It really doesn't matter what voters think or even MPs as there isn't another general election due until May, 2024. All this will be forgotten by then. .Cummings just has to sit tight, this will blow over, the voters will be refocused on the wonders of Brexit and he can stay in control of the country for another 4 years at least.

At last some common sense. It's not keeping up the pressure repeating it all every day, it's just boring drivel. The public will be bored to death of this now.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:59 - May 26 with 887 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:50 - May 26 by Occasional_Showers

At last some common sense. It's not keeping up the pressure repeating it all every day, it's just boring drivel. The public will be bored to death of this now.

That would be the same public who recently voted by 71% for him to go? It is not going away.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:11 - May 26 with 897 viewskentsouthampton

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:52 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

And yet not a single mention of the word “Brexit” apart from you? Deflection attempt not working Boris.

The best thing about this whole sorry episode has been the delicious irony of watching the man responsible for getting this government elected now showing them up to the whole electorate as a bunch of elitist, morally bankrupt, self serving, gutless incompetents.

All this clown had to do was to go on TV and beg forgiveness. But no, not a hint of contrition, in fact, he would do the same thing again. So that has gone down like a lead balloon with a country that has, mostly, done the complete opposite and followed the lockdown rules - missing loved ones, not being there to hold the hands of the dying. The best thing that Johnson could do for the Opposition was not sacking Cummings. The best thing that Cummings has done for the Opposition is not resigning. These two clowns will be a daily reminder about what happens if you use your vote unwisely.

There is an old adage that you can tell a lot about people by the company they keep. Never a truer word has been spoken in this case.

Latest polls show a majority of brexiteers want Cummings sacked.
Login to get fewer ads

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:29 - May 26 with 885 viewsJaySaint

When Cummings is gone next week

Do you think it will stop?
Frost and Johnson will be next..

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:45 - May 26 with 870 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:59 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

That would be the same public who recently voted by 71% for him to go? It is not going away.

Of course it will you silly old fool. The election is 4 years away.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:47 - May 26 with 866 viewskentsouthampton

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:45 - May 26 by Occasional_Showers

And Keir Starmer will gladly refresh everyone's memory at that election.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:12 - May 26 with 852 viewsMessysaints

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:59 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

No one has asked me.. You mean 71% of ppl asked?. I don't want him sacked, heck I would do same for my kids and my parents would do the same, kids come first always,.I don't care if he drove 200 miles either, I have probs drove more miles than him during lockdown, no one said any thing about not being aloud to drive and I have been stopped multiple times only for the police officers to make sure we was not heading to a public place eg Park, seaside and so on or my wife and kids was not from a different house hold... So why he is not aloud to drive his car when I am?

His eye sight? Did any one test him to see if he was not complying with the law? Na didn't think so, so no one knows if he broke any laws either.. Sounds more like a witch hunt to me..
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:38 - May 26 with 831 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:12 - May 26 by Messysaints

No one has asked me.. You mean 71% of ppl asked?. I don't want him sacked, heck I would do same for my kids and my parents would do the same, kids come first always,.I don't care if he drove 200 miles either, I have probs drove more miles than him during lockdown, no one said any thing about not being aloud to drive and I have been stopped multiple times only for the police officers to make sure we was not heading to a public place eg Park, seaside and so on or my wife and kids was not from a different house hold... So why he is not aloud to drive his car when I am?

His eye sight? Did any one test him to see if he was not complying with the law? Na didn't think so, so no one knows if he broke any laws either.. Sounds more like a witch hunt to me..

Would you take your likely coronavirus infected kids to vulnerable and elderly people?

Would you test your eye sight by going for a drive with your kids in the back? For 30 minutes? Since when do you test your suspected faulty eyesight by getting in a car?

The story is made up that's the point. He broke the rules, that he enforced on others.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 23:53]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 06:48 - May 27 with 786 viewskentsouthampton

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:12 - May 26 by Messysaints

It's 'allowed', seems it's only the uneducated fuçktards that support this.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 07:55 - May 27 with 767 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:45 - May 26 by Occasional_Showers

People have long memories for people in high places sticking two fingers up to them. You told us the other day that it was going away yet it is still on the front pages of several papers today snd is clearly not going away any time soon. More and more members of the party you spend your life defending on an Internet forum are turning on him. The election may be a long way off, but do you really believe that this decision will not come back to haunt Johnson and his party? You told us a few days ago that the country was solidly behind him. His approval rating dropped to minus 2. If that is your idea of support God help Johnson when he becomes unpopular. He has been PM for a very short time and already it is clear to anyone with an ounce of insight that he is clearly unsuited to the role. There have been rumours that the Kingmaker Murdoch is already lining up Gove as his successor. At the current rate I would be very surprised if he makes it full term.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:32 - May 27 with 745 viewsDorsetIan

My problem is that first there was one rule for Dominic Cummings when he took it upon himself NOT to 'stay at home'.

But now there is also one rule for Dominic Cummings when it comes to not resigning. There is absolutely no doubt that anyone else - scientific advisor or govt minister - would have been gone by Saturday morning.

This unelected, unaccountable individual is being given special treatment by Boris to be kept in a position of significant power against all common sense and in the face of the obvious danger that not cracking down hard on those who break the rules is going to weaken the public health messages that everyone has been working so hard to promote and to follow.

Cummings had his chance to defend himself - something many people in his position don't get. This doesn't seem to have improved the public mood against him, and his Mr Magoo explanation of his trip to Barnard Castle has probably made things worse. (I to lived in Durham for 4 years. I think I went Barnard Castle twice - to visit the Bowes Museum. It's not nearby, it's a good drive away and if you wanted to check your eyesight for a long motorway journey, you would just jump on the A1(M) for a couple of junctions. The part of his story is b0ll0cks.)

I believe him when he said he was trying to find the right solution when he drove to Durham. I don't think he was doing it for fun. But no one else was allowed to make their own decisions about such things. Everyone else just had to do what Cummings told them to do. 'Stay at home'.

It's only Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings that are making this difficult.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:08 - May 27 with 703 viewsBazza

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:32 - May 27 by DorsetIan

My problem is that first there was one rule for Dominic Cummings when he took it upon himself NOT to 'stay at home'.

But now there is also one rule for Dominic Cummings when it comes to not resigning. There is absolutely no doubt that anyone else - scientific advisor or govt minister - would have been gone by Saturday morning.

This unelected, unaccountable individual is being given special treatment by Boris to be kept in a position of significant power against all common sense and in the face of the obvious danger that not cracking down hard on those who break the rules is going to weaken the public health messages that everyone has been working so hard to promote and to follow.

Cummings had his chance to defend himself - something many people in his position don't get. This doesn't seem to have improved the public mood against him, and his Mr Magoo explanation of his trip to Barnard Castle has probably made things worse. (I to lived in Durham for 4 years. I think I went Barnard Castle twice - to visit the Bowes Museum. It's not nearby, it's a good drive away and if you wanted to check your eyesight for a long motorway journey, you would just jump on the A1(M) for a couple of junctions. The part of his story is b0ll0cks.)

I believe him when he said he was trying to find the right solution when he drove to Durham. I don't think he was doing it for fun. But no one else was allowed to make their own decisions about such things. Everyone else just had to do what Cummings told them to do. 'Stay at home'.

It's only Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings that are making this difficult.

Unelected and unaccountable eh, just like the rest of us then though doubt your boss would agree.
Time to move on. You and Soggy have get ready a lot of your usual sour grapes when the country’s favourite topic Brexit (by 1,000,000 votes) comes back into focus
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:09 - May 27 with 686 viewsDorsetIan

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:08 - May 27 by Bazza

Unelected and unaccountable eh, just like the rest of us then though doubt your boss would agree.
Time to move on. You and Soggy have get ready a lot of your usual sour grapes when the country’s favourite topic Brexit (by 1,000,000 votes) comes back into focus

Not time to move on just yet. We've got the Liaison Committee at 4 and then Hancock at 5.30 to look forward to. Plenty of opportunity for either of them to re-ignite the embers.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:49 - May 27 with 669 viewsOccasional_Showers

The big question is how many days will soggy moan about this before he moves onto moaning about something else?

I think at least until Monday.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:53 - May 27 with 646 viewsHappy_Jack

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:49 - May 27 by Occasional_Showers

The big question is how many days will soggy moan about this before he moves onto moaning about something else?

I think at least until Monday.

He reminds me of the old gits in the Harry Enfield Show. They were Fred Git & Alf Git. They moaned about everything from the price of baked beans to the cost of funeral services. Fred & Alf Git would be proud of Sadoldgit for his sterling performance on this forum over the lockdown period.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:49 - May 27 with 620 viewskentsouthampton

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:17 - May 27 with 605 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:53 - May 27 by Happy_Jack

He reminds me of the old gits in the Harry Enfield Show. They were Fred Git & Alf Git. They moaned about everything from the price of baked beans to the cost of funeral services. Fred & Alf Git would be proud of Sadoldgit for his sterling performance on this forum over the lockdown period.

I am assuming/hoping he's a troll. He claims to be 65, so I am not sure how he could be so grumpy at retirement age. Perhaps it's because he's still working in his mundane job that he desperately wants to leave?

Poll: Claude Puel

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 09:59 - May 29 with 537 viewsdirk_doone

"Boris Johnson has brushed aside a growing revolt of almost 100 of his own MPs and defied ongoing calls for Dominic Cummings to be sacked."

Hopefully, Cummings will sack all of them after this has blown over. Who do they think they are?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-brushes-off-tory-revolt-over
[Post edited 29 May 2020 10:01]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:02 - May 29 with 529 viewsJaySaint

another Labour MP caught breaking lockdown rules

silly season now

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:08 - May 29 with 527 viewsdirk_doone

What Trump and Cummings will do eventually is shut down any unfriendly media outlets like Twitter and the BBC or force them toe the line. Then people will hear no more of these scurrilous rumours.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024