Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London 07:18 - Jun 12 with 7669 viewsPatfromPoole

Could be lively this weekend.

Looks like a few football lads will he going up to defend Churchill’s statue with more BLM protests planned.

Should be a sunny weekend, this may not end well at all.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

London on 21:08 - Jun 13 with 1068 viewsNumber_58

Anyone else looking at those pathetic, posturing, baseball-cap wearing morons and thinking "riots were much better in my day"?
London on 22:42 - Jun 13 with 932 viewsSadoldgit

Disappointed that neither Boris nor saint68 have dropped by to condem the violence by members of the loony right today. Maybe tomorrow.
London on 23:19 - Jun 13 with 923 views1885_SFC

London on 22:42 - Jun 13 by Sadoldgit

Disappointed that neither Boris nor saint68 have dropped by to condem the violence by members of the loony right today. Maybe tomorrow.

Well if there's one good thing to come out of today - in London, Newcastle, Glasgow & other places - it's the message 'Leave the War Memorials Alone' - or face the consequences.

I'm happy with that.

Old School is Cool

London on 00:22 - Jun 14 with 894 viewsDorsetIan

London on 17:30 - Jun 13 by Ron11

British involvement in slavery ended in 1833 - that's 187 years ago.
Why were'n't those whining on here about statues now whining about it one year ago? Or ten years ago? Because it hadn't even crossed their minds.
History is good and bad, but that's just what it is - history.

Yes, and statues go up and statues come down. Times change, and times are changing now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

London on 00:33 - Jun 14 with 887 viewscocklebreath

London on 23:19 - Jun 13 by 1885_SFC

Well if there's one good thing to come out of today - in London, Newcastle, Glasgow & other places - it's the message 'Leave the War Memorials Alone' - or face the consequences.

I'm happy with that.

They are a bunch of thick as f&vk knuckle draggers. British nationalists who do the nazi salute, can you be any more contradictory

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

London on 00:41 - Jun 14 with 879 viewsBicester_North

London on 00:22 - Jun 14 by DorsetIan

Yes, and statues go up and statues come down. Times change, and times are changing now.

Seeing as you seem to believe the UK OB are systematically racist, why do you think such a low percentage of Asians die in custody here? White people are much more likely to die in custody than Asians.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

London on 00:42 - Jun 14 with 880 viewscocklebreath

London on 00:41 - Jun 14 by Bicester_North

Seeing as you seem to believe the UK OB are systematically racist, why do you think such a low percentage of Asians die in custody here? White people are much more likely to die in custody than Asians.

I want stats

London on 00:43 - Jun 14 with 876 viewsBicester_North

London on 00:42 - Jun 14 by cocklebreath

I want stats

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1122775/deaths-in-police-custody-in-the-uk-2

Login to get fewer ads

London on 00:48 - Jun 14 with 868 viewscocklebreath

London on 00:43 - Jun 14 by Bicester_North

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1122775/deaths-in-police-custody-in-the-uk-2

Picking stats. They show for white men it’s about average, Asian men was way below and black men way above.

London on 00:51 - Jun 14 with 861 viewsBicester_North

London on 00:48 - Jun 14 by cocklebreath

Picking stats. They show for white men it’s about average, Asian men was way below and black men way above.

Yeah, so if the OB were racist why would white people be much more likely to die in custody than Asians?

London on 00:53 - Jun 14 with 861 viewscocklebreath

London on 00:51 - Jun 14 by Bicester_North

Yeah, so if the OB were racist why would white people be much more likely to die in custody than Asians?

Maybe they like a Jalfrezi but dislike goat curry? Who knows?

London on 00:55 - Jun 14 with 856 viewsBicester_North

London on 00:53 - Jun 14 by cocklebreath

Maybe they like a Jalfrezi but dislike goat curry? Who knows?

Top theory

London on 00:57 - Jun 14 with 856 viewscocklebreath

London on 00:55 - Jun 14 by Bicester_North

Top theory

Thanks brother, peace to all

London on 07:47 - Jun 14 with 797 viewsJaySaint

Sadiq Kahn's London is a lost city.
quite possibly the worst Mayor of any major city in the developed world

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

London on 08:16 - Jun 14 with 774 viewsDorsetIan

London on 00:41 - Jun 14 by Bicester_North

Statistics are good. Gives us information we can hopefully agree on. I think the data you are quoting comes from the iOPC who keep tabs on all these things. https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk/

And, yes, once you’ve got the data, it has to be interpreted. To answer your question, i would be looking for other studies which delve into the data and try to interpret it. I don’t think that’s possible without more thought and information.

And The first thing I would want to know is what are the numbers actually IN police custody because if more black people and fewer Asian people are in police custody then you would expect the number of deaths to be correspondingly higher And lower.

In the meantime, i am listening to the black people who are describing their experiences of living in the UK, rather than trying to prove that there isn’t a racism problem to solve, or trying to argue that any attempt to do anything about it will make things worse.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

London on 10:50 - Jun 14 with 703 viewsSadoldgit

London on 07:47 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Sadiq Kahn's London is a lost city.
quite possibly the worst Mayor of any major city in the developed world

How much do you know about all of the other mayor’s in all of the other cities in the world? I’m guessing absolutely nothing.
London on 10:52 - Jun 14 with 705 viewsJaySaint

London on 10:50 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

How much do you know about all of the other mayor’s in all of the other cities in the world? I’m guessing absolutely nothing.

Ok, Sadiq Kahn is an appalling Mayor.

The murder rate is sky rocketing under his premiership

London on 12:55 - Jun 14 with 647 viewsSadoldgit

London on 10:52 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Ok, Sadiq Kahn is an appalling Mayor.

The murder rate is sky rocketing under his premiership

How is that his fault exactly? The murder rate is going up in many places, his fault too? London does not exist in a bubble. The issues of 10 years of Tory austerity have caused all kinds of problems in society, but let’s blame a Muslim mayor eh?
London on 12:56 - Jun 14 with 650 viewsBoris_

Thank god Soppy is on ignore. Looks like he's on a right rampage today.

What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon...

Poll: Claude Puel

London on 13:02 - Jun 14 with 644 viewssaint68

London on 12:56 - Jun 14 by Boris_

I've had my little bit of fun with him for today, he is a sad little soul isn't he.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

London on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 629 viewsBoris_

London on 13:02 - Jun 14 by saint68

I've had my little bit of fun with him for today, he is a sad little soul isn't he.

I can't believe that he is anything other than a troll, hence why I blocked him.

He trips himself up almost daily with hypocritical views on things and not once has been consistent in any opinion he pretends to have.

Poll: Claude Puel

London on 13:15 - Jun 14 with 619 viewsJaySaint

London on 13:08 - Jun 14 by Boris_

I can't believe that he is anything other than a troll, hence why I blocked him.

He trips himself up almost daily with hypocritical views on things and not once has been consistent in any opinion he pretends to have.

He is a massive troll and/or a lunatic

The sort of covertly white racist who must decide what a person of colour thinks

London on 13:18 - Jun 14 with 608 viewssaint68

London on 13:08 - Jun 14 by Boris_

He's definitely not the full ticket.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

London on 14:22 - Jun 14 with 575 viewsSadoldgit

London on 12:56 - Jun 14 by Boris_

Have you got me on ignore Boris? We would never know. It’s not as if you mention it several times every day. ;)
London on 14:49 - Jun 14 with 558 viewsNumber_58

London on 23:19 - Jun 13 by 1885_SFC

I'm happy with that.

And what would those consequences be? Deface a statue and we'll kick the sh*t out of a policeman?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024