Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool win it. 08:45 - Jun 26 with 3702 viewsChesham_Saint

At the risk of introducing a football related post to the Board, surely the question of the day should be how we feel about the Scallies 30 year wait being over?

I know Toffs and Nick will be on opposite sides here, but jet’s hope they can have a mature debate without calling each other fascists merely because they disagree....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool win it. on 23:57 - Jun 26 with 781 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Liverpool win it. on 21:20 - Jun 26 by Blue

" travelled all over the country and Europe for years through thick and thin"

Yeah, let's talk about those european trips, Nick.

One of which resulted in my team not being able to play in UEFA competitions for two years.

Fk liverpool football club and fk anybody who chose them 'because they werre the best' and live anywhere but L4 but buy a replica shirt once every 4 years, fk that stupid pr1ck that fell off the ladder wearing a mankini in liverpool last night, fk that kn0bhead 50+ year old plastic 'FKW' that waited for City's coach to leave Stamford Bridge last night, holding up a miniature cardboard premier league trophy.

Oh and fk the w@nkers at skysports and BT sports, whose nauseating coverage makes everyone want to watch the game without commentary, fk every last one of these b1tches.

They hadn't won a title since the backpass rule was scrapped, they needed VAR to get another.

A title (although deserved), forever marked by a huge asterisk.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 21:23]

This.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Liverpool win it. on 23:59 - Jun 26 with 779 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Liverpool win it. on 14:44 - Jun 26 by Boris_

If Southampton won the league then there would be absolute carnage in Southampton on the night it happened, as there would be if most Premier League clubs won it.

I have supported Southampton for 35 years and never seen us win anything, yet still love the club as much as I did after the first game I saw in 1985.

How many Liverpool fans would still be around if they dropped to League 1 and had never won or even really challenged for a major trophy in 40 years?

If Saints won the league, the city would be carnage ... and brilliant ... never going to happen ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Liverpool win it. on 23:59 - Jun 26 with 780 viewsBuggalugs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8463989/amp/Liverpool-fork-mi

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Liverpool win it. on 00:00 - Jun 27 with 774 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool win it. on 23:59 - Jun 26 by Buggalugs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8463989/amp/Liverpool-fork-mi

It's the least they can do.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool win it. on 17:54 - Jun 27 with 671 viewshedgeend61

Liverpool win it. on 22:30 - Jun 26 by cocklebreath

Watching bbc news and showing thousands of Liverpool fans celebrating, not one mention of mass gatherings not allowed, they couldn’t get enough of Bournemouth beach yesterday, cockf@ckers

Liverpool police chief ourside Anfield:
''these scenes are disgraceful. I'm not putting up with this every 30 years''
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024