Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White lives matter Burnley 23:05 - Jun 22 with 6658 viewsButty101

Apparently the Burnley fans flew a plane over just after kick off,and everyone is now super offended . Micah Richards was upset on Sky.
I don’t get the whole I’m so offended, surely all lives matter
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 23:05]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

White lives matter Burnley on 23:44 - Jun 22 with 2355 viewsSaintsforeverj

The sensible minded person will realise, that the more the black lives matter campaign progresses, the more division there will be. In other words, players going down on their knees and people pulling down statues, will not make "racists" change their views. It will make them even more racist than they were before.

And to be honest, 3 white men have just been brutally murdered by a Muslim terrorist. Unfortunately, there are bad things going on affecting all people: black and white. Protesters saying that only black lives matter, will only create more division. All lives matter. The families of the men in Reading who were murdered, will be saying that those lives matter too, and they were white. You could argue for players going down on their knees in unity against terrorism. It's just as awful as racism. Violence breeds violence. Division breeds division. Protesting breeds protesting.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 23:48]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

White lives matter Burnley on 23:53 - Jun 22 with 2336 viewsBicester_North

White lives matter Burnley on 23:44 - Jun 22 by Saintsforeverj

The sensible minded person will realise, that the more the black lives matter campaign progresses, the more division there will be. In other words, players going down on their knees and people pulling down statues, will not make "racists" change their views. It will make them even more racist than they were before.

And to be honest, 3 white men have just been brutally murdered by a Muslim terrorist. Unfortunately, there are bad things going on affecting all people: black and white. Protesters saying that only black lives matter, will only create more division. All lives matter. The families of the men in Reading who were murdered, will be saying that those lives matter too, and they were white. You could argue for players going down on their knees in unity against terrorism. It's just as awful as racism. Violence breeds violence. Division breeds division. Protesting breeds protesting.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 23:48]

What I don’t understand is that Burnley have said they are working with authorities to try and identify those people who flew over, and “take action”.

Take action against what? Was it illegal?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

White lives matter Burnley on 00:03 - Jun 23 with 2328 viewsthissceptredsaint

In the context it was done it could well be illegal. It was done with racist motives. I am in my early 70s and if I can see why this is so I cannot understand why people 20 years and more junior cannot see it.

Black men keep getting murdered by the state they live in. White men don't. All this pathetic self pity and nastiness by a hardcore of ignorant racists , no wonder the players were ashamed and embarrassed.

I do believe the police are way to triggerhappy in alleging hate crimes have been committed but I can see why in thiss case
White lives matter Burnley on 00:09 - Jun 23 with 2321 viewsBicester_North

White lives matter Burnley on 00:03 - Jun 23 by thissceptredsaint

In the context it was done it could well be illegal. It was done with racist motives. I am in my early 70s and if I can see why this is so I cannot understand why people 20 years and more junior cannot see it.

Black men keep getting murdered by the state they live in. White men don't. All this pathetic self pity and nastiness by a hardcore of ignorant racists , no wonder the players were ashamed and embarrassed.

I do believe the police are way to triggerhappy in alleging hate crimes have been committed but I can see why in thiss case

Black men do get killed by the police and white men don’t?

That a fact in the UK? What are the stats? What about Asians?

White lives matter Burnley on 00:26 - Jun 23 with 2304 viewsRon11

The Premier League and the FA are a bunch of hypocrites.
Their Rule 4 states: Equipment and kit must not have any political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images'. So what is that on the player's shirts?
Having this shoved down our throats at every opportunity with grizzling white footballers thrown in will just make racism worse.

Either EVERYONE has rights or no one does.
White lives matter Burnley on 01:26 - Jun 23 with 2285 viewsDorsetIan

The level of pig ignorance, repeated over and over and over again on this site, is so depressing.

For those involved, you know who you are, stop it with your worn out your cliches and go and educate yourselves about the experiences of black people, the history of racism, and the reasons why BLM is now such a powerful force in the world.

You may not be racists but you sure as hell show no sign of being interested in being anti-racist.

‚white lives matter‘ is at best a boring, petulant response to BLM.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

White lives matter Burnley on 02:13 - Jun 23 with 2277 viewsRipleys_revenge

White lives matter Burnley on 01:26 - Jun 23 by DorsetIan

The level of pig ignorance, repeated over and over and over again on this site, is so depressing.

For those involved, you know who you are, stop it with your worn out your cliches and go and educate yourselves about the experiences of black people, the history of racism, and the reasons why BLM is now such a powerful force in the world.

You may not be racists but you sure as hell show no sign of being interested in being anti-racist.

Could not agree more with this.

Monumentally stupid sentiments being expressed here. I've never understood why this board can't just stick to football?!
White lives matter Burnley on 03:14 - Jun 23 with 2263 viewssledger

How about all lives matter on the back of shirts might be less divisive than the present slogan,just a thought
Login to get fewer ads

White lives matter Burnley on 06:43 - Jun 23 with 2192 viewssolent_toffee

100 % agree. It’s not about black lives matter more, or white lives don’t matter. It is really clear that the campaign means that black lives are as equal to all lives. And sadly that is not the case and hasn’t been for a long long time and change is needed to bring equality.

I won’t comment further as it’s like ground hog day here.
White lives matter Burnley on 07:00 - Jun 23 with 2166 viewssaint22

It’s astonishing but I have said it before this site is a microcosm of all that’s at issue in this failing society of ours
There is no debate to be had about the validity of the BLM cause
Yes the murder of the men in reading was horrendous and whoever committed that atrocity for whatever reason should be punished to the full extent of the law
As long as we persecute people for race religion sexuality gender there will always be hatred but it’s 2020 and it’s time we learnt our lesson and put an end to discrimination in all forms
White lives matter Burnley on 08:08 - Jun 23 with 2093 viewsJaySaint

Do white lives not matter?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

White lives matter Burnley on 08:14 - Jun 23 with 2083 viewssaint22

White lives matter Burnley on 08:08 - Jun 23 by JaySaint

Being white is a privilege
white people weren't enslaved, haven't been endlessly persecuted for years on end
What part of this do you not get??
Systemic and endemic is all you are highlighting
White lives matter Burnley on 08:14 - Jun 23 with 2083 viewssledger

Evidently not
White lives matter Burnley on 08:20 - Jun 23 with 2067 viewssledger

I think you need to read some history books
White lives matter Burnley on 08:28 - Jun 23 with 2046 viewsBicester_North

White lives matter Burnley on 08:14 - Jun 23 by saint22

white people weren't enslaved, haven't been endlessly persecuted for years on end

White people weren’t enslaved? At least try and make one point without lying Ben.

White lives matter Burnley on 08:52 - Jun 23 with 2013 viewsBicester_North

White lives matter Burnley on 06:43 - Jun 23 by solent_toffee

100 % agree. It’s not about black lives matter more, or white lives don’t matter. It is really clear that the campaign means that black lives are as equal to all lives. And sadly that is not the case and hasn’t been for a long long time and change is needed to bring equality.

I won’t comment further as it’s like ground hog day here.

If BLM was purely an anti racism group then great, bring it on.
I honestly don’t know that everyone declaring their support for BLM truly knows the extent of the changes they want to make to the UK society.

It’s the hard left wing anti capitalist, anti police politics that’s a problem for many I think. If somebody has a problem with that and sees an unelected radical political group making serious inroads into the UK way of life does it mean they’re racist?

White lives matter Burnley on 09:01 - Jun 23 with 1995 viewssaint22

White lives matter Burnley on 08:28 - Jun 23 by Bicester_North

White people weren’t enslaved? At least try and make one point without lying Ben.

Oh ok yes they were back in the 1500's well done
thats not the point now really though is it
Or does your white privilege cause you to battle issues day in day out?
White lives matter Burnley on 09:04 - Jun 23 with 1995 viewsRon11

'Educate yourselves about the experiences of black people.'
So what do you know about the experiences of black people?

Let me tell you about my experiences of black people. I have worked with black people in Cabinda, Angola. Training them (oil&gas engineering), working with them, eating, drinking and smoking ganja with them and becoming friends with them. At that time, they were oppressed. They were oppressed by a marxist regime backed up by the Cuban military, and a civil war. I've seen them attacked from the air by the Cubans in Mig 21's. To this day, they are probably still opressed and poor, apart from the minority controlling all the money.But they still had a sense of humour.
I have also worked in Nigeria for five years, doing the same work. The people of Nigeria live in a country that is the sixth largest oil producer in the world. Yet 90% of them are still living in poverty. Not the so called 'poverty' we have in the UK. Real poverty.Yet the same - nice people even when they take you hostage, which I was for a week in 2001.I had many discussions about slavery and colonialism with old and young guys there, and almost all said that they would prefer the commonwealth days when at least they had some kind of stability, food and water, law and order. I know and am friends with several Nigerians and also Yemenis in the UK.I know their experiences here too, mostly good.
So if your comment includes me, you could not tell me a lot about experiences of black people or how they react, I know.
But when I see the likes of BLM in this country and the US screaming 'defund the police' or 'destroy capitalism' it obviously has a seriously hard left political agenda (which all you sad old gits seem to support) which will not help to eradicate racism. It will make it worse. People will not have a blatantly violent hard left political organisation screaming in their faces. Apart from the FA and the media of course. Planes flying banners are inevitable in this case.
What the eradication of racism needs is education, interaction, and sane discussion. Violent political hard left representation by the likes of BLM - attacking the police, destruction of statues etc will push positive opinion further away. Ask my Nigerian friends-they know.But they're too busy working for a living to want to bash the police.
So, we've had your sanctimonious comments about who we are, what we should do and that we should educate ourselves.
Now kindly tell us your experiences of black people and racism, and justify how a far left rabble like the BLM being shoved down the UK's throat will help eradicate racism. The signs are already there that the opposite is the case, flying over Burnley yesterday.
White lives matter Burnley on 09:42 - Jun 23 with 1936 viewsBicester_North

White lives matter Burnley on 09:01 - Jun 23 by saint22

Oh ok yes they were back in the 1500's well done
thats not the point now really though is it
Or does your white privilege cause you to battle issues day in day out?

No, a lot later than that. Just like to point out your ignorance and lies Lauren.

White lives matter Burnley on 09:47 - Jun 23 with 1931 viewsButty101

White lives matter Burnley on 09:42 - Jun 23 by Bicester_North

No, a lot later than that. Just like to point out your ignorance and lies Lauren.

So much irony in what Ben says. He lies on a message board to try and impress people he will never meet. Just bizarre.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

White lives matter Burnley on 10:14 - Jun 23 with 1891 viewsDorsetIan

Of course white lives matter, of course left wing regimes around the world have oppressed people, of course you can find examples of white people being enslaved at some point in history. All completely irrelevant.

Get a grip BLM opponents. Every single one of your comments is a distraction. Listen to what is being said about how - despite all the anti-racist legislation - black people are still suffering prejudice here and in the US.

Focus people, and get on board with the very simple anti-racist message of this campaign. It's time has come.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

White lives matter Burnley on 10:29 - Jun 23 with 1867 viewsSadoldgit

Dear God.
White lives matter Burnley on 10:31 - Jun 23 with 1860 viewsJaySaint

White lives matter Burnley on 10:29 - Jun 23 by Sadoldgit

Dear God.

yes or no?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

White lives matter Burnley on 10:58 - Jun 23 with 1820 viewssaint22

White lives matter Burnley on 09:42 - Jun 23 by Bicester_North

when then nationalist isolator?
White lives matter Burnley on 11:07 - Jun 23 with 1800 viewssaint68

White lives matter Burnley on 08:14 - Jun 23 by saint22

My god you are so thick...to this very day hundreds of thousands of white Europeans have been taken against their will and used for labour and sexual exploitation from the eastern countries predominantly...Russia had over 175.000 woman taken into sexual slavery in one year ..just 3 decades ago....you really aren't aware of a great deal are you ...people from eastern Asia are being sold daily..but you want to solely concentrate on anything that involves the same treatment of black people from centuries ago....you vile racist fool.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024