Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No singing 10:06 - Aug 14 with 1582 viewsPatfromPoole

Well, this sounds a barrel of laughs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8626789/Football-fans-not-a

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

No singing on 10:50 - Aug 14 with 1545 viewssolent_toffee

What about booing, us booers have to be take into consideration surely?
No singing on 11:43 - Aug 14 with 1512 viewskingslandstand1

No singing on 10:50 - Aug 14 by solent_toffee

Well the skate massive support def won't be going to a game then
No singing on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 1466 viewsSaintNick

Tabloid journalism, there is no plans at present to let fans back in for the Premier League season in September what is in place though is that each club will have to run 1 or 2 test games before the actual return in October.

These will probably be B team games in September with a very limited capacity so they can test how to get people in seats etc, they will not be pre season friendlies.

Also turnstiles will probably not be used, it will be like when they have had gigs at the stadium. a cordon around it and tickets checked there

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

No singing on 12:47 - Aug 14 with 1453 viewssolent_toffee

No singing on 12:35 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Tabloid journalism, there is no plans at present to let fans back in for the Premier League season in September what is in place though is that each club will have to run 1 or 2 test games before the actual return in October.

These will probably be B team games in September with a very limited capacity so they can test how to get people in seats etc, they will not be pre season friendlies.

Also turnstiles will probably not be used, it will be like when they have had gigs at the stadium. a cordon around it and tickets checked there

West Ham would be sorted, going through their X-ray machines that they have before the turnstiles would be ideal for detecting Covid 19, as would the space between the seats.
No singing on 12:48 - Aug 14 with 1452 viewsBoris_

No singing on 12:35 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Sounds horrendous. Can imagine 1 hour + queues getting in and out of the stadium. How are they going to get people out of the stadium? Will it be like assembly in school where they let you out row by row?

Poll: Claude Puel

No singing on 14:28 - Aug 14 with 1345 viewsSalisburySaint

No singing on 12:48 - Aug 14 by Boris_

Sounds horrendous. Can imagine 1 hour + queues getting in and out of the stadium. How are they going to get people out of the stadium? Will it be like assembly in school where they let you out row by row?

They plan to stagger entry times into ground to stop large queues forming, so queues should be too long, especially taking into account reduced crowd numbers

They didn’t mention cover exit from ground, but I’m sure there will be plans in place

Each supporter will need to abide by revised ground regulations to cover COVID compliance

Definitely no availability of corporate tickets for individual matches
No singing on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 1297 viewsSaintsforeverj

There won't be any singing anyway with people spread out. But it will be a vastly reduced capacity, I would think. You can't have just 1 seat between groups because people would mingle and cross the one seat. Looking at the pictures of the MLS game and other games in Europe, there are lots of seats in between groups of fans. The question for me is, how will clubs distribute tickets fairly? Will those who have paid more in premium areas of the ground get first choice?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

No singing on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 1296 viewsBoris_

No singing on 14:28 - Aug 14 by SalisburySaint

They plan to stagger entry times into ground to stop large queues forming, so queues should be too long, especially taking into account reduced crowd numbers

They didn’t mention cover exit from ground, but I’m sure there will be plans in place

Each supporter will need to abide by revised ground regulations to cover COVID compliance

Definitely no availability of corporate tickets for individual matches

Queues might not be long but some people might have to be in the ground from 1pm. Then what do they do? I assume the concourse outlets will be closed otherwise people will congregate there which completely defeats the object of staggered arrival times?

I'll renew my corporate season tickets on the condition I can opt out of games with restrictions and get a pro-rata refund no questions asked on games I don't want to attend due to Covid restrictions.

Poll: Claude Puel

Login to get fewer ads

No singing on 19:34 - Aug 14 with 1185 viewsSalisburySaint

No singing on 15:47 - Aug 14 by Boris_

Queues might not be long but some people might have to be in the ground from 1pm. Then what do they do? I assume the concourse outlets will be closed otherwise people will congregate there which completely defeats the object of staggered arrival times?

I'll renew my corporate season tickets on the condition I can opt out of games with restrictions and get a pro-rata refund no questions asked on games I don't want to attend due to Covid restrictions.

With restricted crowds it certainly will not be necessary to get people in grounds at 1pm

Regards corporate, for season tickets they suggested you opt out of going to games if you are concerned about COVID related issues, this may be the same with corporate, but worth checking before you renew.
No singing on 21:40 - Aug 14 with 1117 viewsBlue

AQbsolutely, especially at champions league matches, during the 'anthem'

Still stood in the Kippax

No singing on 08:27 - Aug 15 with 1007 viewsNumber_58

The FA have thought of this. They plan to put all the jeerers and moaners into a secure boo-o bubble. They'll be locked into a Travelodge or cheap B&B for three weeks before the fixture and then on the matchday they'll be whisked to the stadium in the back of a Ford Transit. They'll watch the game from behind big glass screens which will have all the spittle and venom wiped away at regular intervals by specially trained stewards in chemical warfare suits. The moaners will then leave the stadium five minutes before the end as per normal. It may seem like quite a palaver, but even in these troubles times it's important that the fans can retain their entitlement to hurl abuse at the players.
No singing on 08:31 - Aug 15 with 1004 viewsSalisburySaint

No singing on 08:27 - Aug 15 by Number_58

The FA have thought of this. They plan to put all the jeerers and moaners into a secure boo-o bubble. They'll be locked into a Travelodge or cheap B&B for three weeks before the fixture and then on the matchday they'll be whisked to the stadium in the back of a Ford Transit. They'll watch the game from behind big glass screens which will have all the spittle and venom wiped away at regular intervals by specially trained stewards in chemical warfare suits. The moaners will then leave the stadium five minutes before the end as per normal. It may seem like quite a palaver, but even in these troubles times it's important that the fans can retain their entitlement to hurl abuse at the players.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024