Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prowsey Signs 13:10 - Aug 17 with 1080 viewsBoris_

Another 5 years. Would love to see him stick around for his whole career.

Great signing, regardless!

Poll: Claude Puel

Prowsey Signs on 13:25 - Aug 17 with 1055 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Wow, that's brilliant!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Prowsey Signs on 13:33 - Aug 17 with 1040 viewsButty101

As exclusively revealed by me on the 27th of July, having read it on newsnow.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/261113/ward-prowse-to-s

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Prowsey Signs on 13:45 - Aug 17 with 1010 viewsChesham_Saint

I like JWP a lot and that’s great news.

Still, it must be weird having a family that supports the Blue Few with a son who’s captain of Saints. Does anyone know if they’ve given up that filthy habit, having now seen the light on their own personal road to Damascus/Southampton?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prowsey Signs on 14:21 - Aug 17 with 960 viewsNYC_Saint

Ings only has two years left I believe - he doesn’t strike me as a player that wants to agitate like PEH and so many before him but I would like to see him extend his contract out a couple of years at least. I think that would be better than any signing we make.
Prowsey Signs on 15:10 - Aug 17 with 909 viewsSaintsforeverj

Great news. Ward-Prowse comes across as a thoroughly grounded, professional and loyal player, who will be a fantastic captain. He doesn't wear the big head phones or talk about winning the champions league at other clubs. Also a really good player, so delighted. But yes the Pompey links are ironic!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 15:12]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Prowsey Signs on 17:34 - Aug 17 with 833 views1teeminants

Great signing. A vastly improved player who has come on hugely under Ralph. I thought one of the big boys would have come in for him .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Prowsey Signs on 21:15 - Aug 17 with 722 viewsI_would

Worse news possible. Saints should know better than to throw another lengthy contract extension on a bang average Joe.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Prowsey Signs on 21:36 - Aug 17 with 710 viewsA1079

Overall pleased with this. He has certainly improved his game and he has looked stronger both physically and mentally and he is quite an engine - I don't think he missed a game in this last season. I like his apparent loyalty and yes it would be nice if he sees his career with us to the end, providing he does not become complacent, take it for granted and switch off his game (allowing the fact that we all have bad days or spells in our jobs).

My slight caveat is that in the past under other managers he has come across lazy in his play at times and not made the impact you would expect and I would worry that 5 years could lead him to think he is "safe". But, rather he is with us than a rival team.
Login to get fewer ads

Prowsey Signs on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 702 viewsKennington

Solid premier league player and he deserves his deal. Agree getting Ings to sign a big new deal must be next as he can’t be let to slip into only having a year left.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Prowsey Signs on 22:46 - Aug 17 with 669 viewsPatfromPoole

Prowsey Signs on 21:49 - Aug 17 by Kennington

Solid premier league player and he deserves his deal. Agree getting Ings to sign a big new deal must be next as he can’t be let to slip into only having a year left.

Same goes for Bednarek, who is developing into a class defender.

Another very decent Les signing, in fairness.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Prowsey Signs on 22:52 - Aug 17 with 664 viewsA1079

Agree Kennington and Pat. Getting extensions to Ings and Bednarek would give us some stability across a number of areas and a spine through the team to work around.
Prowsey Signs on 22:54 - Aug 17 with 663 viewsBuggalugs

Prowsey Signs on 21:15 - Aug 17 by I_would

Worse news possible. Saints should know better than to throw another lengthy contract extension on a bang average Joe.

LOL

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Prowsey Signs on 10:02 - Aug 18 with 528 viewsSadoldgit

Good news and great to see him fulfilling his potential.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024