Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump gets the COVID 08:39 - Oct 2 with 3435 viewsBison

I wonder what this will mean for the election ? I wish him no harm but I did burst out laughing when I heard the news.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Trump gets the COVID on 12:36 - Oct 2 with 1058 viewsDorsetIan

Trump gets the COVID on 11:44 - Oct 2 by JaySaint

you what?

This is perfectly normal, is it?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 11:46]

Slow down the video, add some creepy music. I suppose we should just be thankful that they didn't try to superimpose horns on his head.

Mudslinging. Pure and simple...

"After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.

"I could hear him," Coons said in the interview. "He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable."

Carly Melin, former member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, spoke out on Twitter when a 2014 photo she took with Biden and former U.S. Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., became the subject of a Twitter thread by conservative columnist Richard Armande Mills. In the image, Melin and Biden are both holding Melin’s son. Mills, a conservative columnist for Turning Point USA, wrote in the tweet that Biden is "an open sexual predator."

"Sir, I don’t know you," Melin responded. "You have tweeted out multiple photos of my infant son in a disturbing, misconstrued attempt to advance your political viewpoint. Delete all tweets that include my son. I’ve reported your behavior to Twitter. Thank you." "

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trump gets the COVID on 14:07 - Oct 2 with 1020 viewsSadoldgit

Donald will be fine in a day or two. He is probably being injected with Domestos as we speak.
Trump gets the COVID on 14:26 - Oct 2 with 1009 viewssaint22

Trump gets the COVID on 12:27 - Oct 2 by kingslandstand1

I'm agreeing with you for once on a political comment

Trump gets the COVID on 16:11 - Oct 2 with 969 viewskentsouthampton

Trump gets the COVID on 17:21 - Oct 2 with 932 viewsSadoldgit

Biden and his wife have shown class by wishing him well. One thing we know well, Trump has no class.
Trump gets the COVID on 17:37 - Oct 2 with 922 viewsBison

Trump gets the COVID on 10:51 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

You will find out once we do a trade deal with them and drug prices go up, we’ll all be eating chlorinated chicken etc.

I've thought of that ,I've started growing my own.

But seriously apart from aspirin or paracetamol who has to buy drugs ? 90% of people under 65 are healthy and those over get it on the NHS. I presume you mean the collective NHS will have to pay more ? The amount of inefficiency in the NHS it probably won't make no difference even if what you say is true which it isn't as it's not happened.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Trump gets the COVID on 17:39 - Oct 2 with 918 viewsMattFinish

What we can learn from this is injecting bleach directly into your veins definitely does not work
Trump gets the COVID on 17:43 - Oct 2 with 915 viewsWaylander

Trump gets the COVID on 14:07 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

Donald will be fine in a day or two. He is probably being injected with Domestos as we speak.

He is showing symptoms https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54391986

They'll probably dose him with one of the experimental anti-covid monoclonals that are coming through
Login to get fewer ads

Trump gets the COVID on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 910 viewsCity_boy

Trump gets the COVID on 17:21 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

Biden and his wife have shown class by wishing him well. One thing we know well, Trump has no class.

Deep down they are hoping he suffers big time !!
Trump gets the COVID on 18:11 - Oct 2 with 910 viewskingslandstand1

Await the conspiracy theorists come out following the playground name calling the other night that could not have done him any good at all

Let's see the evidence!!
Trump gets the COVID on 18:16 - Oct 2 with 906 viewsDorsetIan

He was doing his best to steer the campaign away from Covid and to a focus on law and order, and antifa-democrats.

That strategy has not quite gone to plan.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trump gets the COVID on 18:26 - Oct 2 with 903 viewsSadoldgit

Karma at work? The timing is interesting though. Given that Trump doesn’t play by the rules and is very happy to fight dirty, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he is pretending.
Trump gets the COVID on 19:08 - Oct 2 with 889 viewsCity_boy

Trump gets the COVID on 18:26 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

Karma at work? The timing is interesting though. Given that Trump doesn’t play by the rules and is very happy to fight dirty, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he is pretending.

I initially thought this as well, with more B***shit from him. But with only 4 weeks until election, he really can't afford 2 weeks out of the game and no rallies etc. If this is a stunt, lit will certainly back fire as the election will go ahead.

It was interesting that the markets barely moved at the end of the day, which suggests they are not concerned (Dow level at time of writing and FTSE positive).
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 19:11]
Trump gets the COVID on 20:26 - Oct 2 with 864 viewsSadoldgit

Perhaps he is trying to get it deferred in the hope that a vaccine will turn up next year and give him the opportunity to take the credit for it?
Trump gets the COVID on 22:26 - Oct 2 with 835 viewsSaintsforeverj

Trump just been admitted to hospital.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Trump gets the COVID on 22:33 - Oct 2 with 831 viewsPatfromPoole

It would almost be a miracle if he comes back completely unscathed.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Trump gets the COVID on 22:40 - Oct 2 with 819 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Trump gets the COVID on 22:26 - Oct 2 by Saintsforeverj

Crikey, I just read that! Hope he recovers - don't care about politics.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Trump gets the COVID on 07:47 - Oct 3 with 757 viewscocklebreath

Trump gets the COVID on 22:40 - Oct 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

You’re a better man than me, I’m sure the many people he’s abused don’t feel the same. Karma big time. He’s a nasty piece of work

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Trump gets the COVID on 07:51 - Oct 3 with 754 viewsHeisenberg

Rumour is Trump is fine as the virus has rejected him.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Trump gets the COVID on 08:58 - Oct 3 with 729 viewsSadoldgit

Trump gets the COVID on 22:26 - Oct 2 by Saintsforeverj

If it was a plan that would be the next logical step.

Anyway, assuming that his infection is real, perhaps he will start to take the pandemic seriously.
Trump gets the COVID on 11:55 - Oct 3 with 687 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Trump gets the COVID on 07:47 - Oct 3 by cocklebreath

You’re a better man than me, I’m sure the many people he’s abused don’t feel the same. Karma big time. He’s a nasty piece of work

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a total helmet. But I don't wish ill on anyone, I've changed ... peace out and all that

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Trump gets the COVID on 12:28 - Oct 3 with 675 viewscocklebreath

Trump gets the COVID on 11:55 - Oct 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a total helmet. But I don't wish ill on anyone, I've changed ... peace out and all that

Fair enough, I’m up for peace as well but as Ivan Drago said “if he dies he dies “

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Trump gets the COVID on 12:58 - Oct 3 with 663 viewsCity_boy

Trump gets the COVID on 22:40 - Oct 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Just hope he recovers (just) enough to get prosecuted and sent down.
He is an absolute scum ball that has abused his position and made the US a laughing stock.
Trump gets the COVID on 13:21 - Oct 3 with 649 viewsJaySaint

Trump gets the COVID on 12:58 - Oct 3 by City_boy

Just hope he recovers (just) enough to get prosecuted and sent down.
He is an absolute scum ball that has abused his position and made the US a laughing stock.

prosecuted for what?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Trump gets the COVID on 13:22 - Oct 3 with 647 viewsSadoldgit

On the plus side they seem to be using him as a guinea pig and pumping him full of drugs (excluding bleach, hopefully) so they have finally found a use for him that may actually help the population of the Land Of The Free in the long run!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024