Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo the clown 10:14 - Oct 13 with 11118 viewssaint22

he really is getting more useless and pathetic by the day
how on earth is he the supposed 'leader' of this country?
clueless isn't the half of it
BoJo the clown on 12:06 - Oct 21 with 716 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 11:59 - Oct 21 by Bison

He's a conniving prick who is playing with lives of the citizens of Manchester , they were less then 10% apart. Also his shock at the news via twitter on his press conference .... he was told at 2pm what was happening so he knew yet played to the gallery.

More so as the surrounding administrations are happily agreeing with the Govt.
Local MPs have taken over in GM and will distribute the £60m to the area anyway.

In other news, Sadiq Khan is destroying London.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 12:09]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

BoJo the clown on 12:13 - Oct 21 with 706 views1885_SFC

He's a conniving prick who is playing with lives of the citizens of Manchester , they were less then 10% apart. Also his shock at the news via twitter on his press conference .... he was told at 2pm what was happening so he knew yet played to the gallery.

Indeed. He's just another attention-seeking, power mad knob who swans around Manchester thinking he's more powerful than the Prime Minister. He's never off my telly ffs and that's long before Covid arrived! The fact that the BBC is based in Manchester doesn't help the mass coverage the coont gets.

Andy Burnham wanted 65 mil, the Govt offered him 60 mil. Idiot Burnham rejected the offer and now he’s stuck with 22 mil. You couldn’t make it up. Labour have never been good at negotiating. Perhaps Diane Abbott helped him with the figures?

Burnham is like the old trade unions - pushing & pushing until it all goes tits up.

Old School is Cool

BoJo the clown on 12:21 - Oct 21 with 695 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 12:13 - Oct 21 by 1885_SFC

Indeed. He's just another attention-seeking, power mad knob who swans around Manchester thinking he's more powerful than the Prime Minister. He's never off my telly ffs and that's long before Covid arrived! The fact that the BBC is based in Manchester doesn't help the mass coverage the coont gets.

Andy Burnham wanted 65 mil, the Govt offered him 60 mil. Idiot Burnham rejected the offer and now he’s stuck with 22 mil. You couldn’t make it up. Labour have never been good at negotiating. Perhaps Diane Abbott helped him with the figures?

Burnham is like the old trade unions - pushing & pushing until it all goes tits up.

I don’t think you have got your figures right.
BoJo the clown on 12:25 - Oct 21 with 691 viewsSadoldgit

But you are ok when the Tories do exactly the same? It seems odd that the party that have consistently lied and messed up in their handling of the virus get away Scot free in some quarters but one bloke who fights the corner for his area of responsibility is slagged off. He seems to be supported by the young Conservatives in that area too, but no mention of them?
BoJo the clown on 12:27 - Oct 21 with 686 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 12:25 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

But you are ok when the Tories do exactly the same? It seems odd that the party that have consistently lied and messed up in their handling of the virus get away Scot free in some quarters but one bloke who fights the corner for his area of responsibility is slagged off. He seems to be supported by the young Conservatives in that area too, but no mention of them?

I am watching PMQs. Essentially, everyone wants more money.

The country is completely screwed as we continue into the lockdown madness

BoJo the clown on 12:37 - Oct 21 with 678 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 12:25 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

You said you wanted him to represent you where you live , I believe you are vulnerable so when your area runs out of ICU beds because he delayed lockdown for nearly 2 weeks and you need one but can't get one because of his actions would you still be praising him whilst gasping for breath ?

Just speaking to friends in Sheffield , they more than happy to be going into Tier3 and understand the situation , they will get by , they are Yorkshire they tell me . What they don't want is the hospitals full due to a delay in lockdown. See who Burham blames in 2 weeks when the deaths start hitting home. It won't be his fault for sure. You will no doubt blame the government as they only offered Manchester more than any other area but burnham said no ! I want more more more.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

BoJo the clown on 12:44 - Oct 21 with 668 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 12:37 - Oct 21 by Bison

You said you wanted him to represent you where you live , I believe you are vulnerable so when your area runs out of ICU beds because he delayed lockdown for nearly 2 weeks and you need one but can't get one because of his actions would you still be praising him whilst gasping for breath ?

Just speaking to friends in Sheffield , they more than happy to be going into Tier3 and understand the situation , they will get by , they are Yorkshire they tell me . What they don't want is the hospitals full due to a delay in lockdown. See who Burham blames in 2 weeks when the deaths start hitting home. It won't be his fault for sure. You will no doubt blame the government as they only offered Manchester more than any other area but burnham said no ! I want more more more.

Apparently the figure he requested is just 0.75% of what the Government have given Serco for their lamentable track and trace system so I think it is perfectly reasonable for him and others to dig their heels in. In the Government had sorted out the track and trace system by now we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Are you going to slag off the Young Conservatives too, or is it just open season on Labour representatives?
BoJo the clown on 12:46 - Oct 21 with 666 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 12:44 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Apparently the figure he requested is just 0.75% of what the Government have given Serco for their lamentable track and trace system so I think it is perfectly reasonable for him and others to dig their heels in. In the Government had sorted out the track and trace system by now we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Are you going to slag off the Young Conservatives too, or is it just open season on Labour representatives?

had the govt conceded, Merseyside will have wanted more, the other areas will have wanted more. Scotland will have demanded more, Wales will have wanted more.

It all has to be paid back you know

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo the clown on 12:56 - Oct 21 with 661 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 12:46 - Oct 21 by JaySaint

had the govt conceded, Merseyside will have wanted more, the other areas will have wanted more. Scotland will have demanded more, Wales will have wanted more.

It all has to be paid back you know

Yes I know. But why does that mean that people who make a stand for the people they represent get pilloried? If he was a Tory mayor there wouldn’t be a peep. I am not saying that I think he is right not to come to an agreement but I don’t see why he gets called a **** for standing up for Greater Manchester. Isn’t Johnson doing the same thing with the EU over Brexit yet I don’t see you lot calling him a **** for doing exactly the same in principle.
BoJo the clown on 12:56 - Oct 21 with 661 viewsBison

So I presume you would of preferred a speedy lockdown in hindsight ? They could of argued about the money later but you can't raise the dead. Not sure what you on about young conservatives , they are all little pricks. I'M trying to de-politicise this not add more politics into the situation.

And now you are saying after moaning constantly about track and trace they are spending too much on it ! I know you are no IT expert so don't try that one on , yes it maybe crap but that's after the event and we are not talking about that we are talking about a man who is purposely risking the lives of the people he should be trying to protect for polical gain. He's up for reelection I believe next year ? Seems a bit like Trumps game plan to me.

BoJo the clown on 12:57 - Oct 21 with 657 views1885_SFC

You only support Burnham because he's anti-government and anti-Boris Johnson. Anything he says or does which annoys Westminster is fine in your book. Why can't you just be honest about it... for once?

Old School is Cool

BoJo the clown on 12:59 - Oct 21 with 650 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 12:56 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Yes I know. But why does that mean that people who make a stand for the people they represent get pilloried? If he was a Tory mayor there wouldn’t be a peep. I am not saying that I think he is right not to come to an agreement but I don’t see why he gets called a **** for standing up for Greater Manchester. Isn’t Johnson doing the same thing with the EU over Brexit yet I don’t see you lot calling him a **** for doing exactly the same in principle.

isnt it strange how the surrounding areas of GM have all agreed with the Govt.

including the famous Tory strong-hold of Merseyside.

BoJo the clown on 13:01 - Oct 21 with 648 viewspjt50

Just out of interest, are your friends on the minimum wage? I'm fortunate in that I could get by on 80% of my salary, as could a lot of people. How are those on as little as £6.45 per hour (U21s) supposed to manage when their rent & other bills stay the same? Especially when the PM can't give us a clear strategy for exiting tier 3 — as demonstrated by this morning's PMQ.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

BoJo the clown on 13:04 - Oct 21 with 641 viewsBridders2

BoJo the clown on 20:51 - Oct 20 by Sadoldgit

Your ancestors must have had a hell of a time in 1066.

What do you think about kosher food? Or is it only Muslims you have a problem with?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 20:55]

There are only 260,000 Jews in the UK and 2,783,000 muslems, so not many Kosher shops by comparison. But the point he makes about controlling our borders is vital for social cohesion and integration.
BoJo the clown on 13:28 - Oct 21 with 606 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 12:59 - Oct 21 by JaySaint

isnt it strange how the surrounding areas of GM have all agreed with the Govt.

including the famous Tory strong-hold of Merseyside.

Apart from the Young Conservatives it seems. What is strange that you have been totally against lockdowns and their economic effects but all of a sudden a Labour mayor is wrong for those same ideals.
BoJo the clown on 13:30 - Oct 21 with 604 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 13:04 - Oct 21 by Bridders2

There are only 260,000 Jews in the UK and 2,783,000 muslems, so not many Kosher shops by comparison. But the point he makes about controlling our borders is vital for social cohesion and integration.

It doesn’t matter how many shops there are, it is the principle. And no one is forcing us to eat halal or kosher food. We have choices which is a good thing for all, surely?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 14:19]
BoJo the clown on 13:31 - Oct 21 with 601 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 13:28 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Apart from the Young Conservatives it seems. What is strange that you have been totally against lockdowns and their economic effects but all of a sudden a Labour mayor is wrong for those same ideals.

Labour are not against lockdowns so unsure why you claim as such.

BoJo the clown on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 601 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 13:01 - Oct 21 by pjt50

Just out of interest, are your friends on the minimum wage? I'm fortunate in that I could get by on 80% of my salary, as could a lot of people. How are those on as little as £6.45 per hour (U21s) supposed to manage when their rent & other bills stay the same? Especially when the PM can't give us a clear strategy for exiting tier 3 — as demonstrated by this morning's PMQ.

No he's not got a job as lost it due to the fact he was the pool manager at a leisure centre and due to the lockdowns got put on furlough and now he's lost his job completely , his wife works in a school so I doubt that brings in much , both kids at uni in Sheffield and only have part time jobs.

My son was furloughed as Workd in hotel but back , he's just finished his 2 year apprenticeship and gets £160 a week at moment for about 60 hours work.

BoJo the clown on 14:02 - Oct 21 with 577 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 13:31 - Oct 21 by JaySaint

Labour are not against lockdowns so unsure why you claim as such.

You are against lockdowns and yet support the Government in locking down, or have I got that wrong?
BoJo the clown on 14:21 - Oct 21 with 565 viewsSadoldgit

Hasn’t Great Manchester already been under special measures for 3 months?
BoJo the clown on 14:34 - Oct 21 with 562 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 14:02 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

You are against lockdowns and yet support the Government in locking down, or have I got that wrong?

I dont think there should be lockdowns fullstop

BoJo the clown on 15:34 - Oct 21 with 539 viewsBridders2

BoJo the clown on 13:30 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

It doesn’t matter how many shops there are, it is the principle. And no one is forcing us to eat halal or kosher food. We have choices which is a good thing for all, surely?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 14:19]

The point he is making is there are now 2,730,000 Muslims in this country and that mass immigration could leave a badly polarized country, especially if the immigrants aren't interested in excepting gay rights, and other British freedoms. In polls stopping mass immigration and controlling our borders has an 80% approval. Get it?
BoJo the clown on 15:52 - Oct 21 with 529 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 15:34 - Oct 21 by Bridders2

The point he is making is there are now 2,730,000 Muslims in this country and that mass immigration could leave a badly polarized country, especially if the immigrants aren't interested in excepting gay rights, and other British freedoms. In polls stopping mass immigration and controlling our borders has an 80% approval. Get it?

Out of upwards of 65 milllion people? Would you say the same thing about the Jewish communities if the figures were the same? I doubt it. Muslims are fair game and apparently every single one of them is hell bent on destroying “British freedoms”. What utter, racist nonsense. Every country has a degree of immigration and every country absorbs the immigrants and their cultures grow and diversify. Sadly some people see that as an evil that must be stamped out. Fortunately they dare in a minority.
BoJo the clown on 16:11 - Oct 21 with 513 viewssaint22

BoJo the clown on 12:27 - Oct 21 by JaySaint

I am watching PMQs. Essentially, everyone wants more money.

The country is completely screwed as we continue into the lockdown madness

and why exactly do you think the country is screwed??? do tell
Or do you think Brexit will save us all and our kids won't be paying it all off in years to come
This country has been screwed for a long time, while Bojo & covid was its death knell
BoJo the clown on 16:17 - Oct 21 with 511 views1885_SFC

BoJo the clown on 15:52 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Out of upwards of 65 milllion people? Would you say the same thing about the Jewish communities if the figures were the same? I doubt it. Muslims are fair game and apparently every single one of them is hell bent on destroying “British freedoms”. What utter, racist nonsense. Every country has a degree of immigration and every country absorbs the immigrants and their cultures grow and diversify. Sadly some people see that as an evil that must be stamped out. Fortunately they dare in a minority.

Well half the Muslim population in Britain think gay people should not be teachers in our schools.

23% support Sharia Law in the UK.

4% support terrorist bombings in the UK.

39% agree a wife should always obey their husband.

1 in 6 say they would like to live separately in the UK.

Not exactly encouraging numbers is it?

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024