Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo the clown 10:14 - Oct 13 with 11121 viewssaint22

he really is getting more useless and pathetic by the day
how on earth is he the supposed 'leader' of this country?
clueless isn't the half of it
BoJo the clown on 19:47 - Oct 23 with 1046 viewsJaySaint

Got to feel for the millennials.

The debt racked up since march is 10x that of the credit crunch and we are about to experience significant mass unemployment, probably 5 million+

Austerity was bad enough around 2010. That was nothing compared to what is coming. All for an illness that is dangerous to so few.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

BoJo the clown on 08:29 - Oct 24 with 1008 viewskentsouthampton

BoJo the clown on 02:55 - Oct 22 by Bison

Death or money ?

Burnham = give me $$$$€€€€€£££££££

Rest of country = save the at risk and old people

You're conflating national politics with local politics, the same mistake the idiot Johnson made.
BoJo the clown on 18:24 - Oct 24 with 962 viewsJaySaint

imagine the shock...

BoJo the clown on 18:51 - Oct 24 with 952 viewsdwayne_dibley

BoJo the clown on 02:55 - Oct 22 by Bison

Death or money ?

Burnham = give me $$$$€€€€€£££££££

Rest of country = save the at risk and old people

old people do not vote labour

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

BoJo the clown on 00:29 - Oct 25 with 909 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 19:47 - Oct 23 by JaySaint

Got to feel for the millennials.

The debt racked up since march is 10x that of the credit crunch and we are about to experience significant mass unemployment, probably 5 million+

Austerity was bad enough around 2010. That was nothing compared to what is coming. All for an illness that is dangerous to so few.

Tell that to the million or so dead and even more who will suffer the effects of it for the rest of their lives.
BoJo the clown on 07:08 - Oct 25 with 886 viewssaint22

BoJo the clown on 11:28 - Oct 13 by dirk_doone

I find him difficult to dislike. He is a charming buffoon and his personality obviously appeals to voters. He is only doing and saying what Dominic Cummings instructs him to and he knows that worked very well for him in both the referendum and the general election. He is always a bit lost and ums and errs when he's asked surprise questions and has to deviate from the script. I think that's why Cummings has recruited a new government spokesperson to deal with questions from the press.

The buck stops with Cummings.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 11:30]

He is forgetting about everyone in this country other than his Eton cronies
The fact SO many were fooled by his BS is really coming home to roost now

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/oct/24/nhs-bosses-accuse-boris-johnson-
BoJo the clown on 09:15 - Oct 25 with 871 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 00:29 - Oct 25 by Sadoldgit

Tell that to the million or so dead and even more who will suffer the effects of it for the rest of their lives.

you could say that with the many other illnesses that are much more dangerous

BoJo the clown on 09:32 - Oct 25 with 859 viewsBicester_North

BoJo the clown on 07:08 - Oct 25 by saint22

He is forgetting about everyone in this country other than his Eton cronies
The fact SO many were fooled by his BS is really coming home to roost now

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/oct/24/nhs-bosses-accuse-boris-johnson-

Angry, Guardian reading start to your Sunday Benny?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo the clown on 10:34 - Oct 25 with 845 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 00:29 - Oct 25 by Sadoldgit

Wow what a u turn .

Tell that to Mr Andy Burnam who you were supporting last week for not locking down and you wanted to run your local council.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

BoJo the clown on 10:52 - Oct 25 with 833 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 10:34 - Oct 25 by Bison

Wow what a u turn .

Tell that to Mr Andy Burnam who you were supporting last week for not locking down and you wanted to run your local council.

Go back and read what I said mate. I was supporting him for fighting for better support for those being hit financially from the imposed lockdown. He was doing his job and fair play to him, unlike those miserly Tory MPs who voted against free school meals. I know who I would rather have representing me.
BoJo the clown on 11:01 - Oct 25 with 830 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 10:52 - Oct 25 by Sadoldgit

Go back and read what I said mate. I was supporting him for fighting for better support for those being hit financially from the imposed lockdown. He was doing his job and fair play to him, unlike those miserly Tory MPs who voted against free school meals. I know who I would rather have representing me.

dead or hungry is your choice. Both extreme but 2 weeks refusing to lockdown for more money or a free cheese sandwich which in reality will be the most expensive in history as you will need to reopen schools that are normally shut , re arrange school workers contracts as they are not paid for holidays , heat the schools , security for the schools etc... also the experience from last time they did that's was everyone wanted the free meals but about 20% actually bothered to turn up as parents couldn't be arsed or it was too much of a ball ache . It's wonderful having these ideas but in reality it's a parents job not the states.

BoJo the clown on 11:07 - Oct 25 with 817 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 11:01 - Oct 25 by Bison

dead or hungry is your choice. Both extreme but 2 weeks refusing to lockdown for more money or a free cheese sandwich which in reality will be the most expensive in history as you will need to reopen schools that are normally shut , re arrange school workers contracts as they are not paid for holidays , heat the schools , security for the schools etc... also the experience from last time they did that's was everyone wanted the free meals but about 20% actually bothered to turn up as parents couldn't be arsed or it was too much of a ball ache . It's wonderful having these ideas but in reality it's a parents job not the states.

We have a welfare state still don’t we? We help those in need don’t we? Just feel thankful that you don’t rely on state benefits.
BoJo the clown on 11:22 - Oct 25 with 810 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 11:07 - Oct 25 by Sadoldgit

We have a welfare state still don’t we? We help those in need don’t we? Just feel thankful that you don’t rely on state benefits.

Yes we do have a welfare state but I am not thankful for not needing it as I pay for it. Schools are not cafes and shouldn't be treated as such why not include breakfast ( which a lot of schools already do ) brunch , evening meals and supper. If we need to feed our starving kids fair enough set up a new department but don't make the teachers and school workers do it they have enough on their plate ( no pun intended ) already.

BoJo the clown on 11:25 - Oct 25 with 803 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 11:22 - Oct 25 by Bison

Yes we do have a welfare state but I am not thankful for not needing it as I pay for it. Schools are not cafes and shouldn't be treated as such why not include breakfast ( which a lot of schools already do ) brunch , evening meals and supper. If we need to feed our starving kids fair enough set up a new department but don't make the teachers and school workers do it they have enough on their plate ( no pun intended ) already.

Perhaps we need to look at priorities. Frankly I am more angry that the government has give millions of pounds in income support to those who don’t need it.
BoJo the clown on 11:42 - Oct 25 with 798 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 11:25 - Oct 25 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps we need to look at priorities. Frankly I am more angry that the government has give millions of pounds in income support to those who don’t need it.

The whole lot needs a reset.

Too much money is given to people who don't need it.
We have a TV tax that has no business in this age
we have an NHS that needs serious reform/change
we seem totally unable to control our borders

trouble is, none of it will happen because the other side will 'pile on' at every turn.
Just look at Bradford. We have an MP (Naz Shah), taking part in a 'pile on' at the govt for not looking after children...

obviously, this was different
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 11:46]

BoJo the clown on 18:14 - Oct 26 with 734 viewsScoot

BoJo the clown on 12:24 - Oct 13 by JaySaint

its weird, the WHO have now said Lockdowns are more damaging.

what do they know, eh?

as for everything else. wishful thinking.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:25]

They got rid of small pox and are on the verge of getting rid of polio. But hey what do they know?

Poll: Should NJ go?

BoJo the clown on 18:17 - Oct 26 with 729 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 11:42 - Oct 25 by JaySaint

The whole lot needs a reset.

Too much money is given to people who don't need it.
We have a TV tax that has no business in this age
we have an NHS that needs serious reform/change
we seem totally unable to control our borders

trouble is, none of it will happen because the other side will 'pile on' at every turn.
Just look at Bradford. We have an MP (Naz Shah), taking part in a 'pile on' at the govt for not looking after children...

obviously, this was different
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 11:46]

1.4 million at a minimum qualify for help it has just said on the news.
BoJo the clown on 18:27 - Oct 26 with 723 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 18:17 - Oct 26 by Sadoldgit

Is that the news report on BBC news this evening of the women sat in front of an expensive cabinet, on her laptop, speaking remotely, where the kid plays in the huge back garden? Can't afford to feed the kids? Sell the laptop for a start.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 18:30]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

BoJo the clown on 18:40 - Oct 26 with 713 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 18:17 - Oct 26 by Sadoldgit

Here is another lady who is "starving" and she can't afford to feed the kids. She is too busy to feed them as she is telling the BBC on her expensive laptop that she is starving. Does she look starving? https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSpock_MGBGA/status/1320731963674796034

Why should the tax payer, me and you, give away our money to her?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 18:41]

BoJo the clown on 18:42 - Oct 26 with 707 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 18:27 - Oct 26 by Saintsforeverj

Is that the news report on BBC news this evening of the women sat in front of an expensive cabinet, on her laptop, speaking remotely, where the kid plays in the huge back garden? Can't afford to feed the kids? Sell the laptop for a start.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 18:30]

You need a laptop or access to a computer if your receive or wish to claim Universal Credit. Was it her home?
BoJo the clown on 18:47 - Oct 26 with 708 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 18:42 - Oct 26 by Sadoldgit

You need a laptop or access to a computer if your receive or wish to claim Universal Credit. Was it her home?

Walk through the slums of India, you will see real poverty. Her home or not, she was sat on a laptop, in front of a beautiful cabinet, full of China, in a lovely house with a big garden. I don't think I should be giving her my money. That is not desperate, that is taking the P.

That is why Boris isn't asking the tax payer to pay for free school meals you see. He is not naive.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 18:58]

BoJo the clown on 21:15 - Oct 27 with 657 viewskentsouthampton

A transcript of Lord Sumption's address to a Cambridge Law Society this evening.

It's a cup of tea job, it's phenomenal, the conclusions are devastating. Please read this and if you don't already, start to appreciate just how rotten and dangerous this government is.

https://resources.law.cam.ac.uk/privatelaw/Freshfields_Lecture_2020_Government_b
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:46]
BoJo the clown on 22:41 - Oct 27 with 632 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 18:40 - Oct 26 by Saintsforeverj

Here is another lady who is "starving" and she can't afford to feed the kids. She is too busy to feed them as she is telling the BBC on her expensive laptop that she is starving. Does she look starving? https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSpock_MGBGA/status/1320731963674796034

Why should the tax payer, me and you, give away our money to her?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 18:41]

We aren’t talking about her. We are talking about helping those who need it.
BoJo the clown on 22:41 - Oct 27 with 635 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 21:15 - Oct 27 by kentsouthampton

A transcript of Lord Sumption's address to a Cambridge Law Society this evening.

It's a cup of tea job, it's phenomenal, the conclusions are devastating. Please read this and if you don't already, start to appreciate just how rotten and dangerous this government is.

https://resources.law.cam.ac.uk/privatelaw/Freshfields_Lecture_2020_Government_b
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:46]

Can you explain in your own words ? That link wont work on my laptop .

BoJo the clown on 23:21 - Oct 27 with 630 viewsBicester_North

BoJo the clown on 22:41 - Oct 27 by Bison

Can you explain in your own words ? That link wont work on my laptop .

He wouldn’t be able to use his own words. That fawning skate arse kisser can’t even wipe off a kitchen surface.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 23:21]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024