Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New POTUS? 23:52 - Oct 22 with 8923 viewsSadoldgit

So.....not long to go until we either get either a new or same old POTUS. Maybe it is the pessimist in me but I have a horrible feeling that the Orange Narcissist (no, I’m not a fan) is going to get another 4 years. What do you all think!
The New POTUS? on 08:17 - Nov 4 with 812 viewsJaySaint

Just seen the news, I assume this is not a shoe-in for Biden as everyone kept saying.

does that mean the polls were indeed FoS again?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The New POTUS? on 08:21 - Nov 4 with 808 viewsSadoldgit

I’d hoped to wake up to some good news this morning but it appears that after 4 years of this idiot, there are still enough turkeys voting for Christmas to keep the orange one in the race. God help us all if we get another 4 years of this.
The New POTUS? on 08:26 - Nov 4 with 800 viewsJaySaint

The New POTUS? on 08:21 - Nov 4 by Sadoldgit

I’d hoped to wake up to some good news this morning but it appears that after 4 years of this idiot, there are still enough turkeys voting for Christmas to keep the orange one in the race. God help us all if we get another 4 years of this.

why god help us?
what has trump done that negatively impacts your life... so much so, you need gods assistance?

The New POTUS? on 09:51 - Nov 4 with 745 viewsBison

The New POTUS? on 08:21 - Nov 4 by Sadoldgit

If you think the bookies rarely get it wrong then Trump is currently a big favourite at 8/13 to win. Sleepy Joe drifting to 6/5 , that's quite a difference.

Best get praying.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The New POTUS? on 09:55 - Nov 4 with 743 viewscocklebreath

The New POTUS? on 09:51 - Nov 4 by Bison

If you think the bookies rarely get it wrong then Trump is currently a big favourite at 8/13 to win. Sleepy Joe drifting to 6/5 , that's quite a difference.

Best get praying.

Trumps on the drift he was 4/9 an hour ago. Maybe it’s not over yet

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The New POTUS? on 10:01 - Nov 4 with 739 viewsBison

The New POTUS? on 09:55 - Nov 4 by cocklebreath

8/11 v 1/1 now , late fightback coming.

I'm amazed it's this close I thought Biden would win comfortably.

The New POTUS? on 10:25 - Nov 4 with 710 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 10:01 - Nov 4 by Bison

8/11 v 1/1 now , late fightback coming.

I'm amazed it's this close I thought Biden would win comfortably.

its both astonishing and depressing
How come so many latino and cubans voted for him in florida?? What do they not get?
The New POTUS? on 10:29 - Nov 4 with 701 viewscocklebreath

The New POTUS? on 10:25 - Nov 4 by saint22

How come so many latino and cubans voted for him in florida?? What do they not get?

Maybe they know more than we know, they live there. Not that I want a grump win

Login to get fewer ads

The New POTUS? on 10:30 - Nov 4 with 701 viewsJaySaint

The New POTUS? on 10:25 - Nov 4 by saint22

I love the way people over here (like you) shake your head in disbelief at things that happen (democratically) in other countries.

You clearly are wrong yet again on the big topic and seemingly have no idea how the USA functions.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 10:31]

The New POTUS? on 10:39 - Nov 4 with 684 viewspjt50

The New POTUS? on 09:55 - Nov 4 by cocklebreath

Biden now favourite in most places. Odds have been all over the place overnight.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

The New POTUS? on 10:49 - Nov 4 with 671 viewscocklebreath

The New POTUS? on 10:39 - Nov 4 by pjt50

Biden now favourite in most places. Odds have been all over the place overnight.

It’s mental, never seen a flip flop like it, wouldn’t be surprised to see it go the other way again

The New POTUS? on 11:04 - Nov 4 with 657 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 10:30 - Nov 4 by JaySaint

I love the way people over here (like you) shake your head in disbelief at things that happen (democratically) in other countries.

You clearly are wrong yet again on the big topic and seemingly have no idea how the USA functions.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 10:31]

i love the way you say you don't care but love to pipe up every time someone posts something about it
I spend a lot of time there admittedly only east and west coats but its quite astonishing after all his right wing rhetoric
The New POTUS? on 11:17 - Nov 4 with 647 viewsJaySaint

The New POTUS? on 11:04 - Nov 4 by saint22

i love the way you say you don't care but love to pipe up every time someone posts something about it
I spend a lot of time there admittedly only east and west coats but its quite astonishing after all his right wing rhetoric

You can spend all the time you want, you clearly have no idea who that country operates.

You are on the wrong side of the argument yet again, despite the result over there

The New POTUS? on 11:26 - Nov 4 with 636 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 11:17 - Nov 4 by JaySaint

You can spend all the time you want, you clearly have no idea who that country operates.

You are on the wrong side of the argument yet again, despite the result over there

you are clueless and if you don't care be quiet
The New POTUS? on 11:30 - Nov 4 with 633 viewsJaySaint

The New POTUS? on 11:26 - Nov 4 by saint22

you are clueless and if you don't care be quiet

I am right, that is all

The New POTUS? on 11:34 - Nov 4 with 627 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 11:30 - Nov 4 by JaySaint

I am right, that is all

No you aren't you agree with a liar, that makes you far from right, although clearly far right

“We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election,” he said in a televised speech from the White House.
The New POTUS? on 11:56 - Nov 4 with 615 viewsDorsetIan

The New POTUS? on 11:34 - Nov 4 by saint22

No you aren't you agree with a liar, that makes you far from right, although clearly far right

“We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election,” he said in a televised speech from the White House.

Pretty difficult to draw general conclusions about whose right and whose wrong about the US.

Biden currently has 2million more votes than Trump and, like Clinton, may well win the 'popular' vote come what may.

So even it Trump wins the election, it's a quite a stretch to say that people here who can't stand Trump (me) are out of touch with Americans.

Happy to admit that about half of all Americans are on another planet to me, but the other half seem to be with me.

Oh for the days when it was just a question of different political opinions. This stuff goes far deeper than that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The New POTUS? on 12:29 - Nov 4 with 596 viewscocklebreath

Biden 4/11 seems he’s won after all, good

The New POTUS? on 12:56 - Nov 4 with 578 viewsBison

The New POTUS? on 12:29 - Nov 4 by cocklebreath

What happens if he croaks it or loses his marbles before the next election ? Does the VP automatically become President , if so the Yanks could have their First Lady president sooner than expected , I'm not against it just wondered what the process was. Shoûld know as it happened in war and JFK getting shot.

The New POTUS? on 13:09 - Nov 4 with 567 viewsDorsetIan

The New POTUS? on 12:56 - Nov 4 by Bison

What happens if he croaks it or loses his marbles before the next election ? Does the VP automatically become President , if so the Yanks could have their First Lady president sooner than expected , I'm not against it just wondered what the process was. Shoûld know as it happened in war and JFK getting shot.

The VP simply takes over.

Roosevelt -> Truman
JFK -> LBJ
Nixon -> Ford

The New POTUS? on 13:10 - Nov 4 with 566 viewsDorsetIan

The New POTUS? on 12:29 - Nov 4 by cocklebreath

Many a slip, cockle!

And that's before Trump starts wheeling our his tame judges...

The New POTUS? on 13:12 - Nov 4 with 558 viewssolent_toffee

The New POTUS? on 13:10 - Nov 4 by DorsetIan

Many a slip, cockle!

And that's before Trump starts wheeling our his tame judges...

Watching CNN and the maths are adding up for Biden, that said they are so biased for the democrats.
The New POTUS? on 13:17 - Nov 4 with 550 viewsDorsetIan

The New POTUS? on 13:12 - Nov 4 by solent_toffee

Watching CNN and the maths are adding up for Biden, that said they are so biased for the democrats.

I agree they're pretty biased - the antidote to Fox - but I think their numbers people are pretty straight.

The New POTUS? on 13:23 - Nov 4 with 537 viewsJaySaint

The New POTUS? on 13:17 - Nov 4 by DorsetIan

I agree they're pretty biased - the antidote to Fox - but I think their numbers people are pretty straight.

time will tell

The New POTUS? on 13:28 - Nov 4 with 529 viewsBison

The New POTUS? on 13:17 - Nov 4 by DorsetIan

I like CNN , but they did say earlier that there was not a single poll where they had Trump winning then caveated that by saying well not one we would allow on our website or news feed !

When Biden wins it's going to be gold comedy / drama with Trump. In what universe did they come up with a system where the loser gets to run the country for another 2 months. Just when you thought things were crazy enough it's going to go to another level.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024