Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Match Thread 10:55 - Dec 5 with 31474 viewsPinnerPaul

Are they allowed fans?

Will it be snowing?

No idea on those or the score, lets go for a rot stopping but not wholly satisfying 1-1.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 5 with 1529 viewsGloucs_R

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 5 by Greenbay

No defence. No chance.
Why is Chair (who is a great little player) taking the corners and some free-kicks.
Give it to Carroll.
What is puzzling - how can we produce dazzling football in three different halves in the last 3 matches - against some good sides - and play as badly as this?
In other words why does our form change so rapidly from match to match and even within matches?
Answers please?

I blame the manager 😆😆😆

Poll: Are we staying up?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 5 with 1528 viewsQPRSteve

Dreadful performance. No midfield, no attacking threat. Kane is no full back. BOS has been poor but how much service has he been given? There must be someone better that Chair to take set pieces (Not Barbet either please!). Dyke getting absolutely no balls to attack.

Cant's see Warburton making much of a difference with his HT talk. Doesn't strike me as the sort that goes the hairdryer treatment.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 1445 viewsNed_Kennedys

Worryingly this is our best eleven out there IMO.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 1424 viewspaulparker

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 5 by Greenbay

No defence. No chance.
Why is Chair (who is a great little player) taking the corners and some free-kicks.
Give it to Carroll.
What is puzzling - how can we produce dazzling football in three different halves in the last 3 matches - against some good sides - and play as badly as this?
In other words why does our form change so rapidly from match to match and even within matches?
Answers please?

Ask Warburton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 1427 viewsbakerloo8

Good news is I dont think we can play as bad as that 2nd half.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 5 with 1411 viewskarl

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 by Malintabuk

Might be a better book in how long is Warbs going to last. You can't be watching this as the management and allow this to go on
There as to be allowances for technical ability and we can not match the bigger teams, but we should match them for passion and work rate.
I mentioned that while Warbs as the team trying he should stay............that 45 mins is a team that does not look like they are trying for him
Big 45 mins for Warbs this I think

I can't watch today as at kids football but this sounds like a disastrous performance for an under pressure manager.
BOS has probably done himself no favours moving up the football ladder as he's been a one trick pony who can't react to teams changing their tactics to him, pace against the Premier league fullbacks is a different story than Champ level.
Hopefully we can see an upturn in 2nd half, sounds like it needs to be lifted a huge amount, especially since Huddersfield are a direct rival in terms of league positions
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 1337 viewsdavman

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 5 by Watford_Ranger

Seeing the goal again while Kane is horrific, I’ve no idea what Dickie is up to wandering so far wide.

No more than Warbsball.

Full backs bomb on all the time, lkeaving horrendous gaps which our CBs have to go cover. His tactic is to swamp the oppo going forward and score more than them, Unfortunately when you are as rubbish as we are at finishing, this is the end result a 2-0-8 formation.

Bloody awful.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 1332 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Huddersfield Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 5 by QPRSteve

Dreadful performance. No midfield, no attacking threat. Kane is no full back. BOS has been poor but how much service has he been given? There must be someone better that Chair to take set pieces (Not Barbet either please!). Dyke getting absolutely no balls to attack.

Cant's see Warburton making much of a difference with his HT talk. Doesn't strike me as the sort that goes the hairdryer treatment.

If the players have thrown in the towel then MB has to rip them a new one right now or he is not really in charge IMO.Once there is a split of course the manager gets the bullett but its not right in every case.
If he set up the team and picked the wrong 11 then blame him but if some of those boys could not bother to wear the crest with pride haul them off now
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 1330 viewsactonman

The signs where there before they scored , you could see what Huddersfield where doing and how they have been instructed to kill our threat, early cynical fouls they know they will get away with , opening up space across the pitch that we have no pace to deal with , don’t give chair or bos any room to move ... job done.

They only had to wait for us to defensively blow up (anybody scouting us for an opponent can see we give at least 1 goal away every week )then pick us off at will.

Warby gets out thought by oppo managers every week and it’s frankly embarrassing at this level

Happy to take it all back if we come out and win 3-2 but more chance of my arss crack healing over
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 1322 viewsOldPedro

This must be our worse performance of the season. Making Huddersfield look like world beaters

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 5 with 1279 viewstkqpr

Our press is half hearted and only player at a time, that'll never work and players just get despondant and dont try it as no one is properly bacing them up.

Also why not put the ball in the box from wide areas first time. You can sede Dykes make the run yet we try and casually play possession only to let teams get back and organised and then try a more awkward cross or indeed lose possession.

Theres not urgency here, half time rollicking and indeed a change for willing runners.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 5 with 1216 viewsMalintabuk

Looks like Bonne is coming on.............
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 5 with 1167 viewsqprd

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 5 by tkqpr

Our press is half hearted and only player at a time, that'll never work and players just get despondant and dont try it as no one is properly bacing them up.

Also why not put the ball in the box from wide areas first time. You can sede Dykes make the run yet we try and casually play possession only to let teams get back and organised and then try a more awkward cross or indeed lose possession.

Theres not urgency here, half time rollicking and indeed a change for willing runners.

mate you cant presswith a corpse like geoff cameron trying to chase shadows

dykes is absolutely hopeless man, im not sure a player has less footballing IQ than he does... he has absolutely zero positional awareness in the box
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 5 with 1148 viewsdavman

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 5 by Malintabuk

Amazingly he's not been offside...

...yet.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 5 with 1143 viewsted_hendrix

16 games almost gone and I'm checking the bottom three results as they happen, It's that time of the season already.

Cmon Rangers for f ucks sake.

Pull your bastard fingers out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 5 with 1119 viewsGloucs_R

Is rather have seen Kelman If I'm honest.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 5 with 1088 viewsNed_Kennedys

Needs to avoid the same old Bonne, Adomah & Ball subs: try Bettache and give Kelman more minutes as this game looks long gone.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 5 with 1083 viewsqprd

imagine keeping kane and cameron on the pitch... lol, warbs is absolutely clueless
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 with 1063 viewsGloucs_R

Brilliant sub. Going to make a huge difference

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 with 1061 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bonne for Dykes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 with 1055 viewstkqpr

Whats the point of 2 tall strikers on the pitch, we dont put crosses in? I feel sorry for our strikers.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 with 1055 viewsstowmarketrange

At least I haven’t got a 5 hour train journey home to look forward to after this years capitulation at Huddersfield.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 with 1054 viewsQPRSteve

Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 5 by Gloucs_R

Is rather have seen Kelman If I'm honest.

Same here.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 5 with 1003 viewsactonman

Oh and as for our counter attacking football , dickie made a tackle while they had half the team lining up towards our box and they had eleven back behind the ball before we even made the half way line
Huddersfield Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 5 with 966 viewsMalintabuk

I don't really understand that substitution to be honest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024