Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale 00:30 - Dec 11 with 20144 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53624/match-preview-peterbo

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:37 - Dec 12 with 1593 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:25 - Dec 12 by 49thseason

3-1 ... who do we play next?

Wigan ........who are currently beating the high flying SoftLad's Accy 2-0
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:38 - Dec 12 with 1588 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:36 - Dec 12 by James1980

Should we be giving Pboro more credit?

They have been very good. The most energetic performance I've seen so far this season they've been everywhere, closed us down very well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:39 - Dec 12 with 1561 viewsShun

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:27 - Dec 12 by Barrowdale

We should spend more time rehearsing “taking the knee” because thats obviously important, whereas defending is clearly irrelevant!

Why would we rehearse taking the knee?
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:42 - Dec 12 with 1508 viewsfunkkk

Well for a less Dale-centric view, I've got the Posh commentary on and they think we're dog shit and have learnt nothing from last season. They think its ridiculous we're persisting with this style of play with league 1 players.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:43 - Dec 12 with 1454 viewsSandyman

And it's 4
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:43 - Dec 12 with 1450 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:42 - Dec 12 by funkkk

Well for a less Dale-centric view, I've got the Posh commentary on and they think we're dog shit and have learnt nothing from last season. They think its ridiculous we're persisting with this style of play with league 1 players.

4-1 & guess what? More poor defending from a corner & easy finish
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:43 - Dec 12 with 1435 viewsIOMDale

Remember when our defending from set pieces was laughably bad under Keith? This rivals anything during that period. I just cannot believe we practice at defending set pieces.

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:43 - Dec 12 with 1434 viewsoddjob007

F***ing amazing what happens when you give their player a free header.

Even the posh commentators were amazed they scored from a set play.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 15:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:44 - Dec 12 with 1408 viewsscarrow

Shambolic

Poll: Final position

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:44 - Dec 12 with 1398 viewsBass1

Absolutely true. We have learned nothing.

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:44 - Dec 12 with 1382 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:38 - Dec 12 by boromat

They have been very good. The most energetic performance I've seen so far this season they've been everywhere, closed us down very well.

I can't imagine the pre match team talk was a tricky one to give.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:44 - Dec 12 with 1386 views442Dale

It’s ok, we learnt so much when we conceded six last season. It meant that the excitement levels were high for today.

Think how educated we will be by 5pm.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:46 - Dec 12 with 1332 viewsmightydale

Can we swap him for clueless Fecker BMM, talks a lot more sense and can see what all the fans can see.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 15:47]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:46 - Dec 12 with 1328 viewsBarrowdale

Because I dont mind us playing sh ite and vonceding 4 by half time so long as we keep ramming political statements fown my throat in my supposed leisure time
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:47 - Dec 12 with 1285 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:44 - Dec 12 by 442Dale

It’s ok, we learnt so much when we conceded six last season. It meant that the excitement levels were high for today.

We've been educated quite enough thank you. About time we learned some lessons.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:48 - Dec 12 with 1256 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:37 - Dec 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Wigan ........who are currently beating the high flying SoftLad's Accy 2-0

3-0 now

If the teams below us are starting to pick up form, we're in serious trouble. (They probably thought that after our 0-4 at Plymouth)

[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 15:48]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:48 - Dec 12 with 1233 viewsboromat

The frustrating thing is this is a really open game against a team playing the press. If we play the way BBM wants to play and we do it well this is the type of game we can get something out of. Even now it's not like Peterborough are parking the bus.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:48 - Dec 12 with 1231 viewsscarrow

Embarrassingly easy for them. Worse than last season

Poll: Final position

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:49 - Dec 12 with 1216 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No,we give every team too much Credit.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:49 - Dec 12 with 1208 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:44 - Dec 12 by 442Dale

“Well I thought we played with courage”
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:50 - Dec 12 with 1191 viewsRAFC_1990

Most embarrasing performance in a long time! Lynch never been good enough, Bola is awful, so is Dooley. Ryan is too hit and miss every week, Lund? Actually feels like a joke and there all in on it. Pathetic, only Humphrys trying!

I hope to god our 2nd half options dont include bringing Done on!

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:51 - Dec 12 with 1147 viewsSunningDale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:47 - Dec 12 by James1980

We've been educated quite enough thank you. About time we learned some lessons.

No excuses and not happy clappy, well done pal.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:52 - Dec 12 with 1123 viewsfunkkk

The Newcastle game's on Sky if anyone's stuck for something to do in the second half.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:52 - Dec 12 with 1122 viewsBarrowdale

Its too pedestrian and negative again. At least try. Start by facing forwards
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 1084 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:48 - Dec 12 by scarrow

Embarrassingly easy for them. Worse than last season

BBM will say" we were in full control for large parts of the game, I thought"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024