Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale 00:30 - Dec 11 with 20146 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53624/match-preview-peterbo

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 1684 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:49 - Dec 12 by oddjob007

“Well I thought we played with courage”

‘The players did exactly what we asked of them’.

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 1684 viewssooty_dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:42 - Dec 12 by funkkk

Well for a less Dale-centric view, I've got the Posh commentary on and they think we're dog shit and have learnt nothing from last season. They think its ridiculous we're persisting with this style of play with league 1 players.

*league 2 players
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 1679 viewsrich_dale

With the full backs setting up so narrow when we don't have the ball, P'boro are getting so much space down the flanks every time. Amazing this hasn't been spotted and changes made. Sorry to say this has been tactically inept with no lessons learned from last season's game here. We are also about 10% behind in them in energy levels, never mind quality.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 1679 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:49 - Dec 12 by oddjob007

“Well I thought we played with courage”

I'd say we played like we'd been drinking Courage

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:54 - Dec 12 with 1676 viewsShun

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:46 - Dec 12 by Barrowdale

Because I dont mind us playing sh ite and vonceding 4 by half time so long as we keep ramming political statements fown my throat in my supposed leisure time

What does us playing shite have to do with our players taking the knee?
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:55 - Dec 12 with 1641 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:50 - Dec 12 by RAFC_1990

Most embarrasing performance in a long time! Lynch never been good enough, Bola is awful, so is Dooley. Ryan is too hit and miss every week, Lund? Actually feels like a joke and there all in on it. Pathetic, only Humphrys trying!

I hope to god our 2nd half options dont include bringing Done on!

Lynch and Dooley are non-league players being given a chance at a level neither can play at. They might pop up with an average performance every once in about 20 games.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:55 - Dec 12 with 1637 viewsRippDale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:42 - Dec 12 by funkkk

Well for a less Dale-centric view, I've got the Posh commentary on and they think we're dog shit and have learnt nothing from last season. They think its ridiculous we're persisting with this style of play with league 1 players.

I also have the commentary from Posh and their comments sum us up.

They are asking players to play a way in which they are not capable of, it's a fallacy asking them to do it

Could not have seen us playing like this with our recent form but Dale are the perfect team for us to play against

We never score goals from set pieces
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 1612 viewsRotherhamDale

Has anyone seen that advert for walking football for that bank? That is what it's like watching us.

Posh wander forward every time and a little bit of movement and they're in. They haven't even broken sweat.

I'm sick to death of watching us. We're 4 1 down and Lynch is stood with the ball at his feet, and there's no urgency whatsoever to move the ball forwards.

Possession with progression.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 1589 viewsShun

Results elsewhere literally couldn’t be going any worse for us. What a jolly afternoon.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 1541 viewsgolfaduffy

Well; that's another £10 wasted. Although a dubious penalty, it's like watching men against an under 12's team.

Peterborough have done the simple things quickly, whilst we have tried to do the complicated stuff slowly.

Wrong tactics, and wrong team selection BBM again. I know you've got one hand tied because of budgets, but ffs man...stop with the fancy passing around orders.

In all honesty, they should be 5 goals up by now, such is their dominance, and our pathetic defending especially at full back on both flanks.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:01 - Dec 12 with 1485 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:56 - Dec 12 by RotherhamDale

Has anyone seen that advert for walking football for that bank? That is what it's like watching us.

Posh wander forward every time and a little bit of movement and they're in. They haven't even broken sweat.

I'm sick to death of watching us. We're 4 1 down and Lynch is stood with the ball at his feet, and there's no urgency whatsoever to move the ball forwards.

All counts in the possession stats though for later..."played with terrific courage in difficult circumstances"
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:01 - Dec 12 with 1472 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:59 - Dec 12 by golfaduffy

Well; that's another £10 wasted. Although a dubious penalty, it's like watching men against an under 12's team.

Peterborough have done the simple things quickly, whilst we have tried to do the complicated stuff slowly.

Wrong tactics, and wrong team selection BBM again. I know you've got one hand tied because of budgets, but ffs man...stop with the fancy passing around orders.

In all honesty, they should be 5 goals up by now, such is their dominance, and our pathetic defending especially at full back on both flanks.

We’ve got a target man. Let’s use him.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 1447 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:36 - Dec 12 by James1980

Should we be giving Pboro more credit?

No. They have lost 4 out of their last 5. They are not world beaters. We have just been awful and invited them in. We can't seem to pass the ball and we are so slow. With 30 seconds to go to half time we had a corner. No urgency to take it even though we are 4 - 1 down.

I thought we were looking okay to stay in this league but other the Plymouth game I haven't seen that much to convince me that we now are
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:05 - Dec 12 with 1379 viewsJames1980

Yes I am making excuses but I think we couldn't have played them at a worse time. Confidence sapped by the Lincoln defeat, no Beesley, they will have had a rocket up them after the 3 defeats and been told go and do it for the crowd who are back for the first time in 9 months

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:05 - Dec 12 with 1374 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:56 - Dec 12 by RotherhamDale

"I'm sick to death of watching us"

Yup, very sad but true

Edit: not watching today
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:06]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:06 - Dec 12 with 1365 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:01 - Dec 12 by oddjob007

We’ve got a target man. Let’s use him.

Beesley is injured, not sure Humphrys is a target man really. He can hold it up but needs it in to feet really.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:09 - Dec 12 with 1318 viewsIOMDale

On the plus side, I did manage to back Posh to win the second half @ 57/50.

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:13 - Dec 12 with 1263 viewsscarrow

Carving us apart still. Bbm needs to have a plan b other than more tippy tappy stuff. At this rate only nailed on thing for 2021 is league 2 football

Poll: Final position

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:13 - Dec 12 with 1261 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:09 - Dec 12 by IOMDale

On the plus side, I did manage to back Posh to win the second half @ 57/50.

That long??
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:14]
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:14 - Dec 12 with 1234 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:13 - Dec 12 by richfoad32

That long??

Ah Big Jim coming on, that’ll make it better.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:15 - Dec 12 with 1217 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:13 - Dec 12 by richfoad32

That long??

I know, very strange - it dropped to 20/21 shortly after.

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:16 - Dec 12 with 1210 viewsdiver

More Dog and Duck pub!!
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:18 - Dec 12 with 1158 viewsinthenet

We are looking like relegation candidates here.... we need someone who can get this team to get stuck in

Rastrickblue

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:19 - Dec 12 with 1148 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:16 - Dec 12 by diver

More Dog and Duck pub!!

Incoming Alert...... A decent Dale effort on target
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:22 - Dec 12 with 1105 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:19 - Dec 12 by Nigeriamark

Incoming Alert...... A decent Dale effort on target

We are playing better, but keep trying shots from outside the box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024