Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread 14:54 - Dec 29 with 3525 viewsSaintNick

Ill kick this one off with the news that Ralph will miss the game due to self isolating

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 22:28 - Dec 29 with 517 viewsSadoldgit

One big plus tonight. Fat Sam got battered at home.
Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 07:28 - Dec 30 with 396 viewsSalisburySaint

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Dec 29 by Sadoldgit

West Ham upped their game in the second half. We didn’t. We seem to have lost our mojo and look pretty toothless. Happy with a point but not so long ago we would have taken all six points from the last two games.

Although disappointing, the way we played in the second half, this is the sort of game we would have lost 1-0, eg Newcastle or West Ham, so a point is not the end of the world.

But thought our passing in last third was poor, Ings and Adams particularly wasteful in possession, and balls into the box especially from wide of poor quality.
Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 07:42 - Dec 30 with 391 viewssaint22

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Dec 29 by InsideOut

I think it's fair to say that most football pundits have been very complimentary about our manager. I've even read about him being fancied at big clubs like ManU. But you always think you know better than Ralph.

Is it all part of your fantasy forum character or a bad case of inflated ego ?

No I don’t but I see that djenepo flattersvto deceive leaves holes, offers Bertrand no out ball, gives it away, can’t tackle and very occasionally pulls a bit of skill out the bag
He is a luxury player a la boufal and I would prefer Armstrong there tbh
Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 08:08 - Dec 30 with 373 viewsBicester_North

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 07:42 - Dec 30 by saint22

No I don’t but I see that djenepo flattersvto deceive leaves holes, offers Bertrand no out ball, gives it away, can’t tackle and very occasionally pulls a bit of skill out the bag

You kept demanding Boufal be picked.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 08:41 - Dec 30 with 345 viewsInsideOut

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 07:42 - Dec 30 by saint22

You can barely string two sentences together but you think you know better than our successful premier league manager. You're just a fantasy forum character, living a dream and wetting the bed.

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 09:46 - Dec 30 with 300 viewsgrumpy

Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 07:28 - Dec 30 by SalisburySaint

Although disappointing, the way we played in the second half, this is the sort of game we would have lost 1-0, eg Newcastle or West Ham, so a point is not the end of the world.

But thought our passing in last third was poor, Ings and Adams particularly wasteful in possession, and balls into the box especially from wide of poor quality.

Saints looked tired in the second half, I know West Ham played 2 games close together too, but there seemed something wrong, particularly in the second half.
Saints play a high press style of game which involves a huge amount of energy, I think it just caught up with them over the festive period and who knows how this virus works.
It would suit Saints to have a break due to the increase of virus infections.
Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 09:52 - Dec 30 with 295 viewsgrumpy

I remember The Saint and Greavsie Show,whopps sorry,wrong thread.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 9:53]
Saints V West Ham Matchday Thread on 10:56 - Dec 30 with 262 viewsBridders2

We seem to be playing a lot of sideways and back passes currently when a few weeks ago our forward movement came in wave after wave creating chances. I see this as a lack of confidence, which might be linked to Ings being out. It's also apparent that the lesser teams are scared of our recent form and are packing their defences, so we may well fair better against the expansive teams like Liverpool, Leeds etc. It's a great feeling to know that we're getting this respect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024