Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket payments 16:11 - Jan 7 with 1971 viewsMytchettSaint

Any season ticket holders on here had any payments made to them recently? I just realised today I’d not thought about this for a while so looked and the last repayment I’d had was early November for the Newcastle game.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Season ticket payments on 16:21 - Jan 7 with 1949 viewsSaintsforeverj

I haven't received anything since then either. I sent an email and the club said there was a backlog over Christmas and that staff are working from home. Something to keep an eye on.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Season ticket payments on 16:25 - Jan 7 with 1944 viewsMytchettSaint

Season ticket payments on 16:21 - Jan 7 by Saintsforeverj

I haven't received anything since then either. I sent an email and the club said there was a backlog over Christmas and that staff are working from home. Something to keep an eye on.

Ok, thanks for that. I guessed they hadn’t forgotten just me but it’s reassuring to know I’m not the only one!

Season ticket payments on 17:22 - Jan 7 with 1902 viewskingslandstand1

Season ticket payments on 16:21 - Jan 7 by Saintsforeverj

I've this week had a double payment for Sheff Utd and Man U, so W Ham And Lpool outstanding although not now due for a couple of weeks or so
Season ticket payments on 17:39 - Jan 7 with 1888 viewsSalisburySaint

Loads of people I know and I received our long awaited refunds for Man Utd and Sheff Utd. games on Tuesday
Season ticket payments on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 1874 viewsWints76

Had a similar conversation earlier. I have received 6 refunds so reckon I am still owed Man City, West Ham and Lpool. I have looked on it as a savings scheme.
Season ticket payments on 17:54 - Jan 7 with 1871 viewsSaintsforeverj

Season ticket payments on 17:49 - Jan 7 by Wints76

Had a similar conversation earlier. I have received 6 refunds so reckon I am still owed Man City, West Ham and Lpool. I have looked on it as a savings scheme.

To be honest, I have lost track of what I have received. The first payment was for one match, then I received a double payment for 2 matches and then another payment but haven't had one since November. I will have a look at bank statements and check what I am owed.

Season ticket payments on 17:55 - Jan 7 with 1869 viewsTripleNiemi

From recollection i have received 2 x payments of circa £27 followed by 2 x further payments of around £55 each. This basis i think i have been reimbursed for 6 home fixtures. Not sure how many home games we have now played but i am not too stressed as i am sure the club will be on this in due course. Of course i can fully appreciate if people need the cash that this might not be ideal.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season ticket payments on 18:13 - Jan 7 with 1851 viewsSaintsforeverj

Season ticket payments on 17:55 - Jan 7 by TripleNiemi

From recollection i have received 2 x payments of circa £27 followed by 2 x further payments of around £55 each. This basis i think i have been reimbursed for 6 home fixtures. Not sure how many home games we have now played but i am not too stressed as i am sure the club will be on this in due course. Of course i can fully appreciate if people need the cash that this might not be ideal.

I am not worried as any of us know that we can divide the cost of our ST by the number of games and check our bank statements. If you do that, you have proof of what has been refunded, so not a problem. But everyone should check in case the club have got confused or a payment has been missed. It is strange not to have any refund since November, but not worried. I will get mine in the end!

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket payments on 18:49 - Jan 7 with 1826 viewsChesham_Saint

And there’s me thinking it was just me.. nothing for yonks.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season ticket payments on 18:50 - Jan 7 with 1826 viewsChesham_Saint

And there’s me thinking it was just me. I’ve had nothing for yonks!

Season ticket payments on 23:36 - Jan 7 with 1729 views1teeminants

I received payments yesterday for Sheff Utd and Man United after writing e mails chasing the refund. To be fair they replied each time updating me .
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 23:38]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Season ticket payments on 19:26 - Jan 12 with 1496 viewsSaintsforeverj

Has anyone received their refunds for Man City, West Ham and Liverpool? I haven't. The Saint Promise said there would be a refund within 14 days right? Man City and I think West Ham too, were both more than 14 days ago.

I sent an email, got a reply saying there was a delay and they will be processed imminently. This was about 5 days ago - still no refund. It is not desperate that I have it but promising within 14 days and then not doing it, isn't very good is it.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:29]

Season ticket payments on 19:54 - Jan 12 with 1476 viewsTripleNiemi

Season ticket payments on 19:26 - Jan 12 by Saintsforeverj

Has anyone received their refunds for Man City, West Ham and Liverpool? I haven't. The Saint Promise said there would be a refund within 14 days right? Man City and I think West Ham too, were both more than 14 days ago.

I sent an email, got a reply saying there was a delay and they will be processed imminently. This was about 5 days ago - still no refund. It is not desperate that I have it but promising within 14 days and then not doing it, isn't very good is it.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:29]

In short, no. Still due City, West Ham and Liverpool refunds.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season ticket payments on 20:02 - Jan 12 with 1462 viewsSaintsforeverj

Season ticket payments on 19:54 - Jan 12 by TripleNiemi

In short, no. Still due City, West Ham and Liverpool refunds.

Hmm, I wonder what happened to the Saints Promise.

Season ticket payments on 21:29 - Jan 12 with 1418 viewsMytchettSaint

Season ticket payments on 20:02 - Jan 12 by Saintsforeverj

Hmm, I wonder what happened to the Saints Promise.

Perhaps they’re struggling with staffing issues in light of what is going on or perhaps Christmas has held things up. I can understand that. An email or something on the official site letting people know there’s an unfortunate delay in processing the payments wouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to do though.

Season ticket payments on 21:40 - Jan 12 with 1408 viewsSaintsforeverj

Season ticket payments on 21:29 - Jan 12 by MytchettSaint

Perhaps they’re struggling with staffing issues in light of what is going on or perhaps Christmas has held things up. I can understand that. An email or something on the official site letting people know there’s an unfortunate delay in processing the payments wouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to do though.

As you say, they could at least inform us of what is happening on the website. I can understand there are probably staff issues, but a promise is a promise. That was the deal, a refund within 14 days.

Season ticket payments on 12:33 - Jan 13 with 1297 viewsTimSaint

Season ticket payments on 21:40 - Jan 12 by Saintsforeverj

As you say, they could at least inform us of what is happening on the website. I can understand there are probably staff issues, but a promise is a promise. That was the deal, a refund within 14 days.

I believe that the refund promise was actually for 14 working days from the date of the game, not just 14 days.

Factor in Christmas and a New Year, plus I think they announced that the Ticket Office was going to be (conveniently?) closed for a week (can't remember if it was between Xmas and NY or 1st week in Jan) and that would probably give us a date of the end of this week or early next week for the Man City refund. West Ham and Liverpool, depending on when the Ticket Office was closed = either by the 22nd or 29 Jan.

TimSaint

Season ticket payments on 13:56 - Jan 13 with 1249 viewsChesham_Saint

I received 3 payments today...

Season ticket payments on 19:14 - Jan 13 with 1135 viewsTimSaint

Season ticket payments on 13:56 - Jan 13 by Chesham_Saint

I received 3 payments today...

Good stuff - what games were they for ?
Man C, Hammers and Liv ? Or were you still owed Sheff U ?

Personally, I've not received anything from them for a long time now, but I have had 6 games credited back so far. I expect the outstanding 3 will be paid up shortly.

TimSaint

Season ticket payments on 16:14 - Jan 15 with 889 viewsTimSaint

Official Announcement from the Club today regarding refunds.....

Southampton Football Club can confirm that it will be offering 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders the option of receiving a full refund for the remaining balance of their Season Ticket.

When the club launched sales for 2020/21 Season Tickets it was with the hope that supporters would have returned to St Mary’s in increasing numbers by the end of the year. They were launched alongside the Saints Promise — a guarantee that supporters would receive a pro-rata refund for games that took place without supporters.

However, with another national lockdown in full effect, the club wants to give supporters further flexibility on their Season Ticket.

Instead of refunding Season Ticket holders on a match-by-match basis, the club will now give fans the choice to receive a full refund on the remainder of their balance, or if they would prefer, to leave the balance in their ticketing account which will carry over and be used towards future fixtures when fans are allowed back in the stadium, or against the value of a 2021/22 Season Ticket.

The club will be contacting Season Ticket holders directly via their registered email address during the week commencing Monday 8th February to explain the full options available to them and the next steps to take.

The club has already processed pro rata refunds to all Season Ticket holders for the first six home fixtures for the 2020/21 season, with refunds for the Manchester City, West Ham United and Liverpool matches being processed for fans that didn’t attend those games.

Whilst the club awaits further government guidelines on the return of fans, should supporters be able to return to watch matches at St Mary’s during the 2020/21 season, fixtures will be sold to Season Ticket holders at a pro rata value of the Season Ticket seats.

Any tickets that are made available will be sold to those who had purchased 20/21 Season Tickets, with priority being given to fans that have yet to be selected in the Season Ticket ballot and those that are in priority groups based on the number of matches they have attended.

All Season Ticket holder benefits, including 10% off retail purchases, will remain in place for the rest of the 2020/21 season period, regardless of supporters receiving a refund.

You can find out more about how the club came to the decision to refund Season Ticket holders by reading a Q&A with David Thomas, Southampton’s Chief Commercial Officer, here.

TimSaint

Season ticket payments on 17:30 - Jan 15 with 851 viewsSaintsforeverj

It's a good business decision in that most fans will keep their money in the club, in case we get to go back and money off next year. The club will have this money to help with cash flow. The only question is that if you opt for a full refund, does that mean you can't get to any games if we are allowed back in April / May?

Season ticket payments on 20:31 - Jan 15 with 785 viewsBerber

As Jethro would say, "Thank kerist for that."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024