Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go 12:28 - Apr 4 with 7641 viewsJaySaint

dreadful, dreadful, dreadful

just nothing about him..very very very poor

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:01 - Apr 4 with 3431 viewsSaintNick

Well this post was a bit premature , games last 90 minutes not 28, we went 2-0 down not because of a lack of a plan B but poor defending through individual errors, that is not the managers fault.

Overall we have created some good chances, we just have to stop the defensive errors second half and keep creating the chances.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:17 - Apr 4 with 3408 viewsButty101

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:01 - Apr 4 by SaintNick

Well this post was a bit premature , games last 90 minutes not 28, we went 2-0 down not because of a lack of a plan B but poor defending through individual errors, that is not the managers fault.

Overall we have created some good chances, we just have to stop the defensive errors second half and keep creating the chances.

To be fair when we were defending well at the beginning of the season, Ralph was happy to take the plaudits about how the team were drilled and knew what to do in their sleep. So he has to take the rough with the smooth.
The fact is the team started really slowly which is down to the manager

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:28 - Apr 4 with 3399 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why many hesitate to say Ralph out. We will concede goals, but it's much more exciting having Ralph than a boring manager that keeps it tight every game. 3 - 2 now and what a come back.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 13:28]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:32 - Apr 4 with 3384 viewskingslandstand1

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:01 - Apr 4 by SaintNick

Looking at the stats now, we are certainly creating chances
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:33 - Apr 4 with 3378 viewskingslandstand1

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:32 - Apr 4 by kingslandstand1

Looking at the stats now, we are certainly creating chances

And then Walcott dies that!
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:55 - Apr 4 with 3361 viewsIngskneeslide

I’ve seen some embarrassing posts in my time on here but this is a hall of famer.
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 14:11 - Apr 4 with 3278 viewsBicester_North

This and the match day thread contain some classics

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 14:20 - Apr 4 with 3242 viewsWints76

I certainly thought it was game over at 0-2 as a bunch of horrible bastards like Burnley just don't give up that sort of lead. All credit to us for turning that round after that horrendous opening 20 minutes. It will never be plain sailing, and the team and manager will make mistakes. That's where we are. Shrieking for a different manager will not help us at the moment. Fair play to Ralph for overseeing that win 🙂😇
Login to get fewer ads

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 14:28 - Apr 4 with 3227 viewssaint22

Finally you get something right about Boris Johnson
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 17:20 - Apr 4 with 3078 viewsBison

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 14:28 - Apr 4 by saint22

Finally you get something right about Boris Johnson

T W A T

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 17:20 - Apr 4 with 3078 viewsTripleNiemi

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 13:55 - Apr 4 by Ingskneeslide

I’ve seen some embarrassing posts in my time on here but this is a hall of famer.

Every club has them..........

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 18:24 - Apr 4 with 3025 viewssaint22

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 17:20 - Apr 4 by Bison

T W A T

Yep he is that too
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 18:49 - Apr 4 with 2979 viewsBison

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 18:24 - Apr 4 by saint22

Yep he is that too

But Bednarek ***BORIS*** , only got a right foot ***PATEL*** . Ings really makes a *** KILL THE BILL *** a difference with his work rate.

I thought Redmond *** BREXIT FAIL *** really tried today , perhaps there is a *** STATUES SUCK *** player in him after all.

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 19:29 - Apr 4 with 2908 viewssaint22

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 18:49 - Apr 4 by Bison

But Bednarek ***BORIS*** , only got a right foot ***PATEL*** . Ings really makes a *** KILL THE BILL *** a difference with his work rate.

I thought Redmond *** BREXIT FAIL *** really tried today , perhaps there is a *** STATUES SUCK *** player in him after all.

You should see someone
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 20:41 - Apr 4 with 2817 viewsKennington

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 19:29 - Apr 4 by saint22

You should see someone

It’s a fair point, you do bang on far too much about some bill you don’t like or some MP, that did something or other it’s fookin dull. I’d rather threads about bad jokes or bands rather than not liking some legislation or other. Honesty all the politics stuff is unbelievably tedious. By the way why do you focus so much time on a football forum discussing politics? I’d genuinely prefer it if you started a thread a day about different cake recipes.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 21:24 - Apr 4 with 2780 viewsBison

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 19:29 - Apr 4 by saint22

You should see someone

If you are on a wind up , you really should reconsider your motives and what you are getting out of this. If you are not an a wind up I think you really should take your own advice..

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 21:33 - Apr 4 with 2767 viewskingslandstand1

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 20:41 - Apr 4 by Kennington

It’s a fair point, you do bang on far too much about some bill you don’t like or some MP, that did something or other it’s fookin dull. I’d rather threads about bad jokes or bands rather than not liking some legislation or other. Honesty all the politics stuff is unbelievably tedious. By the way why do you focus so much time on a football forum discussing politics? I’d genuinely prefer it if you started a thread a day about different cake recipes.

Had a nice leg of lamb tonight roasted with garlic and some thyme, there's a start
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 23:52 - Apr 4 with 2658 viewshedgeend61

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 14:11 - Apr 4 by Bicester_North

This and the match day thread contain some classics

You're right and Fmob's, we've got some muggy fans,
Ralph out, off out to enjoy the sunshine, relegation, all during the first half hour.
If you can't support the team, Fu*k off and support someone else.
Btw, if you missed it, we won, had 24 shots on goal and should have won by a few more.

Pretty much narrow the suspects down to the ones posting dribble on the boring political threads, something else they know Fu*k all about.
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:23 - Apr 5 with 2638 viewsdirk_doone

As far as I'm concerned, Ralph has always been an inspirational manager for all true Saints fans but, then again, I'm biased because I think he's great.

Stick with the manager and the team is my mantra unless it's someone truly obnoxious like Branfoot or Hughes.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:37 - Apr 5 with 2634 viewsBicester_North

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:23 - Apr 5 by dirk_doone

As far as I'm concerned, Ralph has always been an inspirational manager for all true Saints fans but, then again, I'm biased because I think he's great.

Stick with the manager and the team is my mantra unless it's someone truly obnoxious like Branfoot or Hughes.

What did you think of Pellegrino? Not an obnoxious bloke at all but seemed completely out of his depth here. I couldn’t ever see how he should keep his job.

Although we’ve had some horrendous runs and defeats under Ralph he’s shown enough with hardly any budget to give him time through these bad runs. He’s also managed to beat all the big clubs, now we’re in with a good shout of a cup final.

Tuchel is lauded as a top coach in Europe but got smashed 5-2 at home to one of the worst teams in the division when his team cost a fortune.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 0:37]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:38 - Apr 5 with 2630 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:23 - Apr 5 by dirk_doone

If Saints have some luck, don't get any injuries, team is full of confidence and everything goes our way, even if just for one season, you can't help thinking that Ralph is our best chance of success. He is hopeless at coaching how to defend, we all know that. But when we are at our best under Ralph, we are better than anything we have seen in a long time. There might be a few thrashings, and I am the first to blame the players for throwing in the towel when they do.

But, I'm with you, there is something about Ralph that I like and have that hope that one of these seasons, it will all come together and we will have a great season. I can't see anyone getting past Man City but it would be typical of Ralph to see us through to winning the cup in the same season as a 9 nil thrashing. But as long as we stay up comfortably, beat a few of the top teams, win or come close to winning the Cup, I can take the thrashings as the emotional roller coaster of being a Saints fan under Ralph. Its better than a boring season of nothingness.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:56 - Apr 5 with 2623 viewsdirk_doone

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 00:37 - Apr 5 by Bicester_North

What did you think of Pellegrino? Not an obnoxious bloke at all but seemed completely out of his depth here. I couldn’t ever see how he should keep his job.

Although we’ve had some horrendous runs and defeats under Ralph he’s shown enough with hardly any budget to give him time through these bad runs. He’s also managed to beat all the big clubs, now we’re in with a good shout of a cup final.

Tuchel is lauded as a top coach in Europe but got smashed 5-2 at home to one of the worst teams in the division when his team cost a fortune.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 0:37]

I liked him and much preferred him to Hughes. He was responsible for a great FA Cup run and maybe we'd have even won ithe cup that year if we'd stuck with him instead of bringing in Hughes. I know I'm in a minority of one in thinking that but as far as I'm concerned he was a decent bloke who was dealt a bad hand.

He wasn't great but he still had a better record than Mark Hughes and his team are currently top of the table in Argentina whereas Hughes is understandably unemployed.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 9:31]

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 07:40 - Apr 5 with 2532 viewsgrumpy

Its certainly been a roller-coaster ride with Ralph.
2 dreadful 9 nil defeats and bad run of defeats after briefly being top.
After 30 min. yesterday i was furious and asked why has he not got this team up for this game?
But as so often he proves me wrong and the team comes good.
You cant help but love this guy ,he's passionate, good natured, connects with the fans and is doing the best he can with what he's got
If we survive in this division and he takes us on a good cup run what else can we expect with the finances we have?
The journey as a Saints fan is never dull. COYRS.....
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 7:41]
Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 08:38 - Apr 5 with 2473 viewsJaySaint

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 07:40 - Apr 5 by grumpy

Its certainly been a roller-coaster ride with Ralph.
2 dreadful 9 nil defeats and bad run of defeats after briefly being top.
After 30 min. yesterday i was furious and asked why has he not got this team up for this game?
But as so often he proves me wrong and the team comes good.
You cant help but love this guy ,he's passionate, good natured, connects with the fans and is doing the best he can with what he's got
If we survive in this division and he takes us on a good cup run what else can we expect with the finances we have?
The journey as a Saints fan is never dull. COYRS.....
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 7:41]

survive and a good cup run.......

Remind me again why we sacked Mark Hughes?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 8:39]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph - absolutely NO plan B and has to go on 09:14 - Apr 5 with 2429 viewsdirk_doone

18.52 %. That was a real lowpoint in our managerial history.

Also, note that Ralph has a better record than Pochettino, with what is clearly a much weaker squad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Southampton_F.C._managers
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 9:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024